Author Topic: the big six-oh  (Read 681 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: the big six-oh
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2019, 03:51:19 PM »

Well now you have me wishing you MORE laughs, especially the kind that make you question if you have the bladder control to laugh that hard!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 12:42:07 AM »
just throwing a random post in here, cos this is the most recent thread that mine-all-mine, so to speak . and i haven't been around in a few weeks. so if anyone directly adressed me, i probably missed it, sorry.

thanks , DD  :plus:
i caught that one at least  :lol1:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
Uh, I think I directly addressed you in the What are you Thinking thread. It was just to talk about teddy bears.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 09:29:08 PM »
Congrats. I am 50 next year.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 07:34:40 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 07:49:49 AM »
Congrats. I am 5 next year.

Fixed.

Hysterical. No no your failure of a joke but your state of mind lately. I mean THAT in both senses of the word.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »
Congrats. I am hoping my IQ reaches 50 next year.

Fixed.

I'm not giving Odeon the monopoly on dumb jokes.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2019, 08:18:42 PM »
Congrats. I am hoping my IQ reaches 50 next year.

Fixed.

I'm not giving Odeon the monopoly on dumb jokes.

Yes, very clever. See you are far better at this. Why you remain his lapdog and sycophant and cheerleader is beyond me?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2019, 12:20:26 AM »
You wouldn't understand. It's called "common sense".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2019, 02:21:31 AM »

You may enjoy middleaged men textually fellating you. Doesn't do much for me. I think he doesn't need that. He has more substance and integrity than you. He is still pretty stupid and boring but he has it all over you and i think he should set his sights higher

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2019, 08:59:09 AM »
I'm late. But hey, you were celebrating somewhere around 19th of May. So, extending that time a bit.

Happy BD!!!

Would some stacked homemade meringue (60 or so) work as a BD cake?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2019, 11:28:34 AM »
Thanks Hyke :)
And thanks to  Moe, Curly and Larry  MSOW, Al and Odeon for the comic interlude :)

Nice thought about the meringue, but I am obstinately vegan . ( Bet I'd find I'm  allergic to eggs , if I tried ém, anyway  :LOL: )

BD cake, don't talk to me about BD cake (spoken in my best Marvin the Paranoid Android voice

something like this ---->
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:35:51 AM by Walkie »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2019, 01:41:00 PM »

You may enjoy middleaged men textually fellating you. Doesn't do much for me. I think he doesn't need that. He has more substance and integrity than you. He is still pretty stupid and boring but he has it all over you and i think he should set his sights higher

You're so cute when you're jealous, Al. :eyelash:

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2019, 05:18:22 PM »
Thanks Hyke :)
And thanks to  Moe, Curly and Larry  MSOW, Al and Odeon for the comic interlude :)

Nice thought about the meringue, but I am obstinately vegan . ( Bet I'd find I'm  allergic to eggs , if I tried ém, anyway  :LOL: )

BD cake, don't talk to me about BD cake (spoken in my best Marvin the Paranoid Android voice

something like this ---->

Aquafaba meringue it will be then. Bit less airy, bit more of a fuss to make. But you're worth the effort.

We could put an aquafaba mousse in is as a nice filling too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2019, 12:14:00 AM »

Aquafaba meringue it will be then. Bit less airy, bit more of a fuss to make. But you're worth the effort.

We could put an aquafaba mousse in is as a nice filling too.
Whoa! I've never heard of aquafaba  :-[  . Must look it up, once my brain's more awake.

not sure i'll like it, but i do  like being pampered and flattered on occasion. Bless you Hyke, you just uncoverered my secret vice  :plus:

aquafaba it is,  then  :2thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 12:16:06 AM by Walkie »