Educational

Author Topic: Can't Fix Stupid...  (Read 3993 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Can't Fix Stupid...
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2018, 11:02:31 AM »
:lol1:

Unless there is a serious violation come to light, in which he will resign and have mike pence pardon him Trump will probably finish out his two years and hopefully doesnt get re-elected. (if he does I have lost all faith in our country) I suspect he will be charged out of office and face the real possibility of jail time.

The good news is Mike pence or anyone who is president will not be able to pardon him for state crimes, and the SDNY has stuff on him, if not already.. he is Individual 1 so hes already implicated in a crime, and then we don't have what Robert Mueller has at this point.

Donald is eyeballs deep in shit. Only way at this point for him not to face justice is to get re-elected for another term

Oh yes. He knows he is going down. The question is only when.

And, I assume, he's bound to be wondering about the why. So many things to choose from.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2018, 04:24:46 PM »

Go to about 3:38

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2018, 08:24:03 PM »

Go to about 3:38

I have no way of knowing whether all of that is true or not, the guy could have made it all up of course. But it sure as heck sounds like the truth and I feel a bit guilty for finding it amusing.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2018, 12:36:26 PM »
Oh yes. He knows he is going down. The question is only when.

Indeed. Today's news is that Paul Manafort was in talks with Donny while in prison on how to discredit the FBI, Mueller and the investigation.

I mean you just can not make this stuff up. Ol Donald is in some serious shit,  :laugh:
:skywarp:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2018, 04:20:25 PM »
If anyone had suggested something like this in a Hollywood spec script four years ago, the producers would have thrown it out laughing. Get real, man, you need to have some sort of base in reality in a script!

It's great entertainment value, though. Who needs sitcoms when there is Trump and Theresa May's sinking Brexit deal. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #110 on: December 19, 2018, 12:48:51 AM »
Someone needs to drag this tosser out of office, strap him to a chair, before using a dremel saw to carefully cut off the top of his skull.

Then reach in there with a pair of gloved hands, carefully separate the hemispheres of his brain, before defaecating in between them. Then on with the top of his skull, a bit of epoxy resin, and leave him. To slowly degenerate ever more severely, inexorably, until he is rolling around on the floor, twitching, screaming, vomiting, shitting and pissing all over himself, convulsing while his brain liquefies into a necrotic, atrophied slurry.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #111 on: December 19, 2018, 01:02:32 AM »

I have huge problem with "carefully cut."
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #112 on: December 19, 2018, 01:05:42 AM »
Why? Would need to be, before adding the filling, be it a turd, caustic soda, flesh eating ants....so it can be glued or screwed back into place, to prevent him committing suicide by flicking his head forwards and throwing his brain out of it's place.

I wouldn't want it to end too quickly for him.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: December 19, 2018, 01:16:43 AM »
If anyone had suggested something like this in a Hollywood spec script four years ago, the producers would have thrown it out laughing. Get real, man, you need to have some sort of base in reality in a script!

It's great entertainment value, though. Who needs sitcoms when there is Trump and Theresa May's sinking Brexit deal. :laugh:

The biggest problem I see is that we do not yet have a nickname for this guy.

We have had Tricky Dick, Slick Willie, The Gipper or The Teflon President, Papa Bush, Dubya, 45, the 45 (is that calling for an assassination again?). Even going back a bit "Teddy"  and they invented a fucking bear toy to signify this.

We really need to have an all encompassing nickname. Orange boy does not call it all out. We need a final name.

Then we can begin.

Do Brits nickname their political idiots?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 01:21:07 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #114 on: December 19, 2018, 01:18:24 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: December 19, 2018, 01:18:51 AM »
Why? Would need to be, before adding the filling, be it a turd, caustic soda, flesh eating ants....so it can be glued or screwed back into place, to prevent him committing suicide by flicking his head forwards and throwing his brain out of it's place.

I wouldn't want it to end too quickly for him.

It is simple mechanics. If you are doing what you plan, there is no need to be careful when sawing through a skull.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: December 19, 2018, 01:21:35 AM »
I've heard "Cheeto In Chief" a few times. I like that.

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2018, 01:43:18 AM »

I have heard versions of such on line, mainly from Calandale, here.

I think it is funny, but I also think we can do better.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2018, 06:00:53 AM »

The biggest problem I see is that we do not yet have a nickname for this guy.

We have had Tricky Dick, Slick Willie, The Gipper or The Teflon President, Papa Bush, Dubya, 45, the 45 (is that calling for an assassination again?). Even going back a bit "Teddy"  and they invented a fucking bear toy to signify this.

We really need to have an all encompassing nickname. Orange boy does not call it all out. We need a final name.

Then we can begin.

Do Brits nickname their political idiots?
Thing is he already has a nickname, The Donald. Have trouble seeing anything else really sticking like that on a large scale. He's The Donald and that probably wont change. Though here's a huge list of choices. https://www.findnicknames.com/nicknames-for-donald-trump/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 06:06:22 AM by Jack »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2018, 10:21:55 AM »

I have heard versions of such on line, mainly from Calandale, here.

I think it is funny, but I also think we can do better.

Nope. It's the best. Mainly because of how it abbreviates.

And it needs to catch on.

I only think the PC crowd is worried about how other cheeto-americans might feel.