Author Topic: Can't Fix Stupid...  (Read 4010 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: Can't Fix Stupid...
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »

Who are the real racists?
The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

On a side note hate crimes have gone way up since this tard has been in office. When you have a president refer to African countries as "Shithole countries" there is a little bit of old style Colonialism as well

You were really ugly about me be Mexican when you misread a post of mine years ago. I have had such unfortunate encounter with the Social Justice crowd who gleefully post racial slurs of people of color who don't have opinions their socially conditioned opinions align with. I've been called slurs myself by them just for suggesting that the people they demonize may not be racist. Social Justice is very hypocritical, self-serving and biased. They care nothing about the very people they claim to defend. They just want to line their pockets with money. They have cognitive dissonance which causes them to go into mass hysteria whenever someone posts another sensationalized article aimed at causing social unrest.

I honestly don't even remember who you are. I misread a post and somehow you're still bothered by it? And I'm not a sjw. I'm stating the obvious. It's obvious racists love and support Dotard

Does the quote on the News Slave Box of your funny rant ring a bell? You said my vagina looked like a hungry sewer rat in refried beans. You haven’t exactly been “not racist” on this forum. You seem to be taking the reaction formation tactic to distract from your own flaws. Not all Trump supporters are racist just like not all a Democrats are non racist. Fun fact: it was the Republican Party that abolished slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
How does me saying your vagina looking like a hungry sewer rat in beans make me a racist? Because you're Mexican? That's a bit of a stretch. And a lot of wishful thinking. my own flaws? Well thank you for pointing them out. But I assure you they're no flaws, If you go back and read I never said all Trump supporters were racist. I said some were, so there's that. Also I know Abraham Lincoln was president when slavery was abolished. I never said he wasn't

I think what's going on here is you're assuming way too much and want to argue based on your assumptions
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2018, 12:14:17 PM »

Who are the real racists?
The people that support the Orange toddler. Or lets refine that a bit, some people that support him.

On a side note hate crimes have gone way up since this tard has been in office. When you have a president refer to African countries as "Shithole countries" there is a little bit of old style Colonialism as well

You were really ugly about me be Mexican when you misread a post of mine years ago. I have had such unfortunate encounter with the Social Justice crowd who gleefully post racial slurs of people of color who don't have opinions their socially conditioned opinions align with. I've been called slurs myself by them just for suggesting that the people they demonize may not be racist. Social Justice is very hypocritical, self-serving and biased. They care nothing about the very people they claim to defend. They just want to line their pockets with money. They have cognitive dissonance which causes them to go into mass hysteria whenever someone posts another sensationalized article aimed at causing social unrest.

I honestly don't even remember who you are. I misread a post and somehow you're still bothered by it? And I'm not a sjw. I'm stating the obvious. It's obvious racists love and support Dotard

Does the quote on the News Slave Box of your funny rant ring a bell? You said my vagina looked like a hungry sewer rat in refried beans. You haven’t exactly been “not racist” on this forum. You seem to be taking the reaction formation tactic to distract from your own flaws. Not all Trump supporters are racist just like not all a Democrats are non racist. Fun fact: it was the Republican Party that abolished slavery. Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.
How does me saying your vagina looking like a hungry sewer rat in beans make me a racist? Because you're Mexican? That's a bit of a stretch. And a lot of wishful thinking. my own flaws? Well thank you for pointing them out. But I assure you they're no flaws, If you go back and read I never said all Trump supporters were racist. I said some were, so there's that. Also I know Abraham Lincoln was president when slavery was abolished. I never said he wasn't

I think what's going on here is you're assuming way too much and want to argue based on your assumptions

I’m not saying you’re racist. You’ve grown a lot since then. I’m just saying you used to say the n word a lot and complain about minorities. You aren’t exactly spotless in that particular area and SJWs are notorious for taking people through the coals. One apology for anything is never enough. To make things worse they are very racist themselves. And they lie about their true motives. If you say you’re not an SJW I believe you. You used some of their talking points which reminded me of them.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2018, 12:22:57 PM »
Well I yeah. I had Spazzy moments in the past, I'm sure I said a lot of N words.  :laugh:

I don't like sjws, I think it's ok to have an opinion but not everything is racist, and not every social transaction needs to be outlawed. It goes way to far in most cases, but the point I was trying to make is when the president get on Twitter,  or in front of a microphone and says clearly racist things and or is apologetic twords their cause I think that is a problem, not only a human one but for god sakes the man is president of the United States.

No class, no dignity. And can't even form a complete sentence ffs

When all of this is said and done I hope all Donald Trump supporters hide in shame. Once this man is not in office anymore he's going to the pen

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2018, 12:26:30 PM »
I'm still a registered Democrat, but dislike both parties and see no point in voting anymore. I'm very angry with the lies and corruption.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »
I'm an Independent, I used to lean Libertarian but we need a basic government. I totally understand hating the corruption, I think most people are. I think a lot of people are tired of this two party system, and money in politics

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2018, 02:29:51 PM »
Trump is also a textbook idiot.

Which is how he has made billions and become President, BECAUSE he is a Textbook Idiot. Best explanation ever.

He's stupid at things which actually involve social cohesion and ethical or legal principles. In other words, he's stupid at leadership. He's not a good manager either. He's just really good at finding power and wielding it stupidly.

He learned how not to pay for things from his father, and learned it well, but also has enough privilege to screw up and still be esteemed. He will throw folks under the bus to not pay for things. A terrible friend to have. If he is intelligent, he has no real reason to exercise it when he knows that if he hankers after power enough, people let him have it. His business, and government, and leadership smarts are actually quite dumb, but he knows how to get populist support in a post-reality tv society. Hence why he uses social media to rile folks up, because if everyone is focused on his personality and drama, he can get his ego fix, and others around him can get away with policies and actions that are really...obtuse.

It's not innovative what he does, but it works. Unfortunately, the price for people not being aware enough to actually examine what a person is doing (not just get starry eyed with another person's nerve and seemingly great status), is a high one to pay. And us being such an influential country, this lack of awareness is a truly shitty canary.

But I am hopeful. A mark of a dedicated leader (among other things) is that even when they lose, they continue what they said they would do, without the clout and power they would have, had they won. Bernie Sanders is continuing his work and movement, and several folks who ran with super progressive styles, including the way they collected donations and campaigned ethically, are now elected to congress. That would never have happened had Hillary won and things settled back to status quo. But now, several "glass ceilings" have been shattered at once, and I find that really lovely.

Trump is like a Gorilla who went into a bigger jungle and pounded his chest.... and in response, several thousand other pounded theirs. He cannot contend with them all, and now that they are roused, even when he's gone, they will still step up to the plate. He's riled up more than his base, and its lovely in a chaotic and tragic way.

That's just what I think.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 03:35:42 PM by sg1008 »
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2018, 02:39:58 PM »
Accusing people of racism rarely gets anyone anywhere.

Almost nobody who is a racist is actually aware that they are a racist. We (humans) absorb these attitudes and behaviours before we are old enough to realize that prejudice exists.

Trump thinks he is a man who respects women and people of all races.

Why are you personally racist
 I know you can't know anyone else's  thoughts but you know your own and yet are pretending an unconscious disassociate on or responsibility of your thoughts around race.

Translation, please. And ffs, fix the punctuation.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2018, 02:41:26 PM »
Trump is also a textbook idiot.

Which is how he has made billions and become President, BECAUSE he is a Textbook Idiot. Best explanation ever.

He's stupid at things which actually involve social cohesion and ethical or legal principles. In other words, he's stupid at leadership. He's not a good manager either. He's just really good and finding power and wielding it stupidly.

He learned how not to pay for things from his father, and learned it well, but also has enough privilege to screw up and still be esteemed. He will throw folks under the bus to not pay for things. A terrible friend to have. If he is intelligent, he has no real reason to exercise it when he knows that if he hankers after power enough, people let him have it. His business, and government, and leadership smarts are actually quite dumb, but he knows how to get populist support in a post-reality tv society. Hence why he uses social media to rile folks up, because if everyone is focused on his personality and drama, he can get his ego fix, and others around him can get away with policies and actions that are really...obtuse.

It's not innovative what he does, but it works. Unfortunately, the price for people not being aware enough to actually examine what a person is doing (not just get starry eyed with another person's nerve and seemingly great status), is a high one to pay. And us being such an influential country, this lack of awareness is a truly shitty canary.

But I am hopeful. A mark of a dedicated leader (among other things) is that even when they lose, they continue what they said they would do, without the clout and power they would have, had they won. Bernie Sanders is continuing his work and movement, and several folks who ran with super progressive styles, including the way they collected donations and campaigned ethically, are now elected to congress. That would never have happened had Hillary won and things settled back to status quo. But now, several "glass ceilings" have been shattered at once, and I find that really lovely.

Trump is like a Gorilla who went into a bigger jungle and pounded his chest.... and in response, several thousand other pounded theirs. He cannot contend with them all, and now that they are roused, even when he's gone, they will still step up to the plate. He's riled up more than his base, and its lovely in a chaotic and tragic way.

That's just what I think.

I think he's just not very smart. It shows everywhere.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »
Nope. When you have a president say: "There are fine people on both sides" reguarding Charlottesville

That's basically a true statement. Neither group was homogeneous, those on the right spanned from mainstream conservatives to white supremacists. Those on the left spanned from mainstream liberals to hardcore Marxist militia types (ANTIFA and Redneck Revolt)

It is a FACT that there were good and bad people on both sides.

you not only are a racist, you're trying to give the racists a platform and make it ok for being a racist.

This is social justice rhetoric right here. Racists have a right to exist and they have a right to get permits to hold public rallies.

Whatever happened to the principled stance of the ACLU to defend the right of Nazi and Klan groups to march in public, in a court of law??

Liberals used to be the biggest defenders of free speech, now they are the biggest advocates of censorship.   :-\

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2018, 05:41:02 PM »
Well I yeah. I had Spazzy moments in the past, I'm sure I said a lot of N words.  :laugh:
Don't blame it on spazzing. Will have to agree with the assessment of viewing you as highly bigoted in he past. Didn't mind too much though because you seemed direct about it, and didn't make excuses about it like spazzing. Something change your mind?

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2018, 07:00:12 PM »
Here's why my opinion doesn't matter as much as yours.  :laugh:

I'm a dude on the internet, who is not president. On a website that prides itself on no or few rules
Don't try to hold my feet to the fire. I have no bully pulpit, I have no following, no political faction and absolutely no executive order protection or power. The President does, his words matter and as a voter, I can say whatever I want.

Yes I said racist things. Mostly to get a reaction out of people, and to verbally combat my enemies but in real life I'm not a racist. I mean, ya. Again this is the internet, words on a screen and it isn't real life come to mind

That is the difference. Of course racists can exist, of course they can hold rallies. My point is the president of the United States should not give credence to that and he does. The office is above that or at least should be.

Free speech isn't free, especially if it is in bad taste. Social norms, societal norms, decency have no room for that. Times change, what happened in the past probably won't be the same in the future. Should it be so? Maybe. But when you're trying to sway everybody in society to be decent and not a scum bag I guess you are just gonna have leave the white hoods and nooses at home. Where you have privacy
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:07:58 PM by Jesse »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2018, 08:33:34 PM »
Yes I said racist things. Mostly to get a reaction out of people, and to verbally combat my enemies but in real life I'm not a racist. I mean, ya. Again this is the internet, words on a screen and it isn't real life come to mind
One of the first interactions I recall ever having with you was racially charged. Can't remember exactly what is was, but do remember you made a big impression on me, because you basically said you didn't care what I or anyone else had to say because your views were based on your experiences. You made me stop to think about what it means for a white person whose only experience with minorities is some dirty, lazy, welfare sucking, addict, criminal, or whatever. Could respect that, because a lot of racism is learned, but if someone learns it from minorities, then I get it. That was ten years ago and you've never given me reason to doubt it. Now you're saying you were only a spazzy troll. Have no reason to disbelieve the spazzy troll answer after believing differently all these years, but will say I think I liked you better as a bigot. :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:44:53 PM by Jack »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2018, 09:09:23 PM »
I couldn't agree more DFG.

The problem with voting, is that no matter who you vote for, the politicians always get in.

When what both the UK and the US need, is an autocratic, autistic, leader. Someone logical, with an actual brain connected to their spinal cord, and who do not think either with their spinal column alone, or it, combined with whatever manner of genitalia they were born with.

Although not to say non-functional. Although compared to trump, my genitalia could most certainly do a better job of ruling the country unassisted, save by my massive cock, with which to piss all over trump, on his way to being deported. Deported where?

Wherever the worst pack of bastards of an enemy nation happens to be at the time, because nobody else could possibly deserve HIM. Well, not counting rapists, shaggers of toddlers, and the kind of redneck hick pervert who is equally satisfied with his fingers up his sister, or one of his cattle, sheep, pigs or his knob up the tailpipe of the car. But one can't actually declare WAR against 'the paedophiles' 'the rapists' 'the rednecks'

At least not in a sense that you send the army in and you start calling in air-strikes.

Could always leave some land mines around dark alleys behind dive bars, and around the swings on kiddie's playparks, but they don't really have enough of a permanent territory to install Trump as a governor.

Well, he might manage it if he were installed as a puppet figurehead in charge of the dumpster out back of a dive bar. Collecting taxes in the form of dropped loose change by drunken patrons and strippers buggering off home after a night's work pole dancing and whoring.

It'd suit him just fine.

Or better yet, just install him on one of the antipersonnel mines :autism:t

RIGHT on top. So on top that it proceeds  to blow his arse through the top of his head and leave him looking as  though he hung himself, with his intestines wrapped round the short, fat stubby orange thing that pokes out the bottom of the bloated, rancid, shit-filled teratoma mounted atop his shoulders.

Aside from (possibly) welfare-sucking (not counting from people who truly need it) then jack just described Trump pretty well .

Even if you did forget 'a humongous pus-bloated scrotal cancer with stubby, fat, liver-failure-orange arms and legs sticking out of the upper and lower ends respectively.

I'd call him a cunt. But unfortunately he is utterly lacking in either the warmth, the depth, or the conceivable use to the human species.

And with all the charm,charisma and sex appeal; of a raging child molester in a paediatric oncology ward. If it had walls painted exclusively with modern art rendered in dog muck.

A fulminant, demagogic compulsive masturbator, with the morals of a knifepoint rapist who preys on pensioners, the standards of a crack whore with end-stage gonorrhea caught through acts of beastiality, and the complexion of a coagulation of cholera-afflicted human droppings, more or less evaporated down to a thick pasty consistency, then splattered all over a victim of end-stage liver failure who previously, counted Proteus syndrome as his primary non-faggotry-related ailment.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2018, 09:15:05 PM »
Every time I see this topic I think about getting Trump a vasectomy, but it's too late.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2018, 10:25:11 PM »
but will say I think I liked you better as a bigot. :laugh:
Welp, I am sure I can be persuaded again to bring out the nasty~ :trump:

:laugh:

Maybe it old age. I've seen some shit, just tired, lazy and Boring now I guess.  :trollskull: