Author Topic: Why IS Odeon a dickhead?  (Read 647 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Why IS Odeon a dickhead?
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 06:08:15 PM »

I think that it is more than likely a symptomatic. I think he has little power to control things outside of here and so his propensity for being a little petty tyrant making threats and "moderating" is heightened.

Or he is just a spiteful, precious, cowardly, virtue signaling, hypocritical little authoritarian and it is harder to gloss over, excuse or cover up these traits when there is so few of us

It's a combination, I'm sure. If his life was going better, he might not exhibit the bad characteristics so much.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 12:31:03 AM »
New option just for Odeon:
(z) Look more closely at the note, and written in a childish scrawl are the words "This muny is bee long too Al". Still not sure who the owner of the note is, you flip it over and see "Odiun iz an big meenie", removing all doubt. You take the money to the nearest pharmacy and purchase some butthurt cream. Because somebody really needs it.

:laugh:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 03:16:25 AM »

I think that it is more than likely a symptomatic. I think he has little power to control things outside of here and so his propensity for being a little petty tyrant making threats and "moderating" is heightened.

Or he is just a spiteful, precious, cowardly, virtue signaling, hypocritical little authoritarian and it is harder to gloss over, excuse or cover up these traits when there is so few of us

It's a combination, I'm sure. If his life was going better, he might not exhibit the bad characteristics so much.

Could be. I'd have gone for a long walk off a short pier years ago, were I he, so I suppose I can credit him for being tenacious.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 04:33:10 PM »
Where is the poll??

Since this is I2, bewbs must be an option.  :police:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
Where is the poll??

I'm guessing boobs would win anyway, so that defeats the need of a poll.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 08:17:21 PM »
Where is the poll??

Bewbs would win by a landslide!   :bounce:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2018, 03:49:23 PM »

Could be. I'd have gone for a long walk off a short pier years ago, were I he, so I suppose I can credit him for being tenacious.

This is fucking hilarious. You have absolutely no idea of who I am, what I do, and what I actually care about. You're so wrong it almost hurts (laughing can do that to you), you simply have no clue.

Now, I don't know you either but there are clues. That drunken posting spree the other day is one. Your staying away while off the bourbon is another. Well, unless you need to post about me. It's all there. Like those tell-tale signs - don't ever play poker to cover your losses, please, I know you have expenses you didn't expect. The bitterness and the need to reply to anything I post. That desperate need to hold on to any earlier claim.

Al, mate, please address your butthurt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2018, 03:59:17 PM »

This is fucking hilarious. You have absolutely no idea of who I am, what I do, and what I actually care about. You're so wrong it almost hurts (laughing can do that to you), you simply have no clue.

Now, I don't know you either but there are clues. That drunken posting spree the other day is one. Your staying away while off the bourbon is another. Well, unless you need to post about me. It's all there. Like those tell-tale signs - don't ever play poker to cover your losses, please, I know you have expenses you didn't expect. The bitterness and the need to reply to anything I post. That desperate need to hold on to any earlier claim.

Al, mate, please address your butthurt.

Quite the response. Quite the denial. Makes me believe I am over target
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2018, 04:02:07 PM »
I can understand that. You're not special in any way.

- Albert Einstein