Author Topic: I want TRUMP to win  (Read 4351 times)

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
I want TRUMP to win
« on: November 06, 2018, 10:45:32 AM »
Because, well, Trump.

See yas.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I want TRUMP to win
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 02:32:47 PM »
Trump is a symptom of what is fucked up about the world now. He isn't the reason the world is fucked up. He's just a silly orange man.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 07:21:48 PM »
Is he competing for something?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 08:00:58 PM »

Jack is being more pedantic than usual lately :P Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The mid-term elections are largely being seen as a referendum on Trump's performance so far. If the Republicans put in a good show it will be seen as a "win" for Trump.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 10:22:57 PM »
Apparently CNN has called it as the Democrats have won the house. Whatever that means.

Orange man bad.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 04:43:02 AM »

Jack is being more pedantic than usual lately :P Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The mid-term elections are largely being seen as a referendum on Trump's performance so far. If the Republicans put in a good show it will be seen as a "win" for Trump.
It's common enough to be expected, the people tend to elect a divided government.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 07:33:01 AM »
Apparently CNN has called it as the Democrats have won the house. Whatever that means.

It means gridlock for the most part.

The house will try to push a radical leftist agenda, the senate will oppose it and Trump will veto it.   :M

Also, New York State just elected the first human eggplant to the house, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Quite possibly the dumbest politician in US history.   ::)    :facepalm2:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 07:52:25 AM »
She is a joke.

Most likely fake, but just watch her live "performances."   You will see just how close to the mark this really is.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:56:02 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2018, 08:48:50 AM »

Orange man bad.

United States House Of Representatives now has a Democratic majority by twenty three seats.

What this means is that every scrap of paper, every decision, every speech, etc. etc. etc. from The White House will be reviewed, investigated, berated, confronted, objections made, protests organized, mob rule attempted, demands made for retraction and general blocking of any agenda the "right" may attempt to push though.

Remember, Pelosi said that if the Democratic party wins the house she will pursue impeachment of President Trump AND Justice Kavanaugh, end Immigration and Customs Enforcement, open the borders, expand sanctuary cities, push through state paid abortion to all and on and on and on.
Anything and everything they can muster to keep America from becoming great again.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2018, 09:11:58 AM »
Yep.  ;)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2018, 10:05:24 AM »

The house will try to push a radical leftist agenda, the senate will oppose it and Trump will veto it.   :M

The Cheeto in Chief won't have to veto anything, unless the Senate can get 60 votes in favor of it.
Any 'radical leftist agenda' with the support of Mitch McConnell and a dozen or so other Republicans
is probably something like military funding. :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2018, 11:49:35 AM »
"Radical leftist agenda". :rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2018, 07:12:53 PM »
It also means compromises that are beneficial to both sides.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2018, 08:01:28 PM »

Not these days. You're imagining back when the parties were essentially the same.
Now, they have different realities, different goals for the nation. It's likely to end
in just more of a mess.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »

Not these days. You're imagining back when the parties were essentially the same.
Now, they have different realities, different goals for the nation. It's likely to end
in just more of a mess.

I feel that this possibility may be closer to reality.
The "leadership and deal making" skills of our president are about to tested like never before.

Many of the BIG things I would like to see fixed, like Obamacare, infrastructure enhancements, for instance, may have to wait.

A very large problem, however, is about to eclipse some of the more important problems due to its urgency. This caravan and the two following it are going to be a nightmare with which to contend. No matter how we try to handle this onslaught of aliens approaching our borders, it will be the wrong thing to do.

Setting up refugee camps for thousands upon tens of thousands, supplying them with shelter, food, water, medicine and protection, all free of charge, while we try to process them and allow them into our country under our system of laws will be wrong, somehow.