Educational

Author Topic: Pocahontas exposed.  (Read 485 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Pocahontas exposed.
« on: October 17, 2018, 05:04:06 PM »
Elizabeth Warren is at best 1/64 native American, or at minimum, 1/1024.   :hahaha:

Or in decimal, 1.56% or .097%   :hahaha:

Even the Cherokee Nation has told her to fuck off!!   :hahaha:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Pocahontas exposed.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:24:42 PM »
Your indigenous people have a very different attitude to ours. I'm not criticizing the attitude of indigenous people in the US towards indigenous status, just saying it's very different.

In Australia there is a strong pushback from indigenous rights groups against defining indigenous status by things like tribal membership and how distant one's indigenous ancestry is.

One of the problems was the stolen generations - if you don't know about this I strongly recommend watching a movie called "Rabbit Proof Fence". Kids were taken away from their parents and from their culture - stolen - so telling those kids and their descendants that they aren't really indigenous because of lack of tribal membership would be considered a further level of theft.

Wearing my SJW hat today, obviously.

Some indigenous activists here look more European than a lot of actual Europeans. And the regressives don't like that much. To them you gotta look like David Gulpilil to qualify.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 06:36:30 PM »
And here I thought you had nudies.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 06:39:31 PM »
The ones I grew up around felt and enforced that it is more about how you live and respect other lesser life than how you look. They adopt white brothers into their lodges often, after a bit of shared life struggle together.

I will never be able to earn the right to wear an eagle feather in my Apache brothers' eyes, but I am (was once - lost touch, somewhat) welcome at their fire. I have earned the right to wear a crow feather, though and actually IN my hair! That is no small thing.
I am not Apache.

IF there is ANY Indian in my blood stream, it would have come from my grandmother whose family lived for several generations in Missouri alongside a few Cherokee families who had left the reservation.  You have to realize what that means. Leaving the reservation meant some serious shit, like turning your back on your entire culture at the time.
As an Indian, you could not just choose to pop over to Yale or Princeton and get yourself a high dollar education, no mattter how smart you are. In those days, you had to give up EVERYTHING you ever were to enter the world of the whites.

I am not ashamed of who I have become, but that fucking shit  ...  ---  ...    I am ashamed to have to admit.

:hide:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:45:42 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 06:40:01 PM »

Everyone's first thought.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 09:24:24 PM »
Your indigenous people have a very different attitude to ours. I'm not criticizing the attitude of indigenous people in the US towards indigenous status, just saying it's very different.

In Australia there is a strong pushback from indigenous rights groups against defining indigenous status by things like tribal membership and how distant one's indigenous ancestry is.

One of the problems was the stolen generations - if you don't know about this I strongly recommend watching a movie called "Rabbit Proof Fence". Kids were taken away from their parents and from their culture - stolen - so telling those kids and their descendants that they aren't really indigenous because of lack of tribal membership would be considered a further level of theft.

Some indigenous activists here look more European than a lot of actual Europeans. And the regressives don't like that much. To them you gotta look like David Gulpilil to qualify.

Apparently the Cherokee Nation is very protective of who gets to claim citizenship.

Since Elizabeth Warren has used supposed Cherokee ancestry to advance her career, that has made many of them mad.

It's a bit like someone who enlisted in the Marine Corps, who washed out in the 1st week of boot camp, showing up at a public event in full uniform with a chest full of medals they didn't earn. Marines would beat the shit out of that guy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2018, 06:09:15 AM »

Apparently the Cherokee Nation is very protective of who gets to claim citizenship.

Since Elizabeth Warren has used supposed Cherokee ancestry to advance her career, that has made many of them mad.

It's a bit like someone who enlisted in the Marine Corps, who washed out in the 1st week of boot camp, showing up at a public event in full uniform with a chest full of medals they didn't earn. Marines would beat the shit out of that guy.

Fauxohonatas.

The test was not able to test against Native American and so the test was against Colombian and Peruvian blood. So it is bloody silly all around.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 09:48:46 AM »
Trump should pay. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2018, 10:14:29 AM »
Meh. So she's only 1.56% or .097% native American.

IMO Trump is still at least 50% asshole...and according to his disapproval rating about 50% of Americans are liable to agree with me.

Go Pocahontas...mid-terms are coming.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 02:38:05 PM »
Pukahontas
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
My maiden name comes from a town founded by an illegitimate son of Charlemagne.  But that doesn't make me The Holy Roman Empress. 

I find it more interesting that someone I know thought he had Native American ancestry.  Turns out his ancestor was an Indian captive, which I think is way cooler.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 11:27:15 PM »
You should claim what is yours. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 05:29:40 AM »
Cheese, man. That's how I ended up in the clink.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 06:43:32 AM »

Everyone's first thought.

Yep, mine too.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2018, 05:13:54 PM »
DNA test shows at least one native american ancestor between 6 and 10 generations ago.

I assume that is based on markers.

At least one <> at most one. Pappy's claims about % ancestry are based on "at most one".
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass