Author Topic: Hot law student pours bleach on manspreaders' crotches  (Read 873 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Hot law student pours bleach on manspreaders' crotches
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2018, 04:42:35 PM »
Cerrtainly not, as the title of the thread says 'hot'.  Bit of  a dog if you ask me. Which bit however, is somewhat debatable.

For me, the first picture is very unattractive, but in the action shot and the video, I find her face appealing.
Didn't even think they were the same person. The photo looks like a much older person; maybe it's because the hair color in the video looks more natural.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2018, 05:14:46 PM »
If you've spent much time in Eastern Europe, I guess you'd already know that by Eastern European standards (for a young woman) she is below average in terms of looks. Still, when you get to my age, your standards for what qualifies as "hot" have slipped substantially. Except if you're Pappy, then your standards haven't really changed since you were 14. :)

(Note the smiley Pappy, that means I didn't really mean it. Or did I......).
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »
Why is she below average?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2018, 05:29:23 PM »

Because, based on having lived in Eastern Europe for a year (actually closer to Central Europe), the "average" in terms of attractiveness for young women is very high. The majority of young women tend to be tall, slim and pretty. So I'd say she is very attractive/hot by my standards, but still below average for where she lives.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2018, 05:34:47 PM »
If you've spent much time in Eastern Europe, I guess you'd already know that by Eastern European standards (for a young woman) she is below average in terms of looks.

I've been to Eastern Europe and from what I saw, the young women are very hot and look good until their mid 30's, then the milk starts to sour fast.

Older Easter European woman are on average, ugly, fat, broom Helgas. I only saw an tiny handful of older women there who were decent looking at all. The only one who I though was attractive was a Bosnian Muslim woman (obvious Turkish ancestry) who was in her mid 40's.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2018, 05:43:48 PM »

Because, based on having lived in Eastern Europe for a year (actually closer to Central Europe), the "average" in terms of attractiveness for young women is very high. The majority of young women tend to be tall, slim and pretty. So I'd say she is very attractive/hot by my standards, but still below average for where she lives.
It's probably my age then, like you said. Do tend to find most young adults to be attractive. Not so much the first photo in this thread though. Doesn't look like a twenty year old at all; maybe someone pushing thirty.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »
If you've spent much time in Eastern Europe, I guess you'd already know that by Eastern European standards (for a young woman) she is below average in terms of looks.

I've been to Eastern Europe and from what I saw, the young women are very hot and look good until their mid 30's, then the milk starts to sour fast.

Older Easter European woman are on average, ugly, fat, broom Helgas. I only saw an tiny handful of older women there who were decent looking at all. The only one who I though was attractive was a Bosnian Muslim woman (obvious Turkish ancestry) who was in her mid 40's.

I suspect that, in large part, that is a cultural thing. That there is no cultural pressure on women to look good past a certain age. Although that age appears to be shifting upwards - people used to joke about Polish women turning into fat babushkas in their mid twenties.

I know women from an Eastern European background in Australia who still look good in their 40s and 50s.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2018, 06:24:39 PM »
Looks-wise, my main complaint is her body shape: heavier thighs/thicker waist.

Overall, better than the average though. Probably even decent enough I wouldn't say no,
if she didn't come across as a dimwit, or wear that heavy make-up often.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2018, 06:26:54 PM »
Doesn't look like a twenty year old at all; maybe someone pushing thirty.

Or 50.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 12:45:03 AM »
Quite like redheads too. I like the personality to be fiery most of all though. Like my ex fiancee, she was a wee pocket nuke. Tiny (well what do you  expect at 14. She wasn't fat, at all, but curvy in all the right places.  Not love handles, just the kind of  curves one can't help but want to run one's hands over,after ripping her clothes off and sticking tongues down each other's throats :autism: Very stimmy too, and I admit, that is one thing I just can't resist, a stimmy as hell girl. Oh my god damn, does that ever turn me on something crazy. Its just...well..I  can't explain WHY its sexy, but bloody hell, is it ever! She had black hair, goth girl, rather than a redhead though. Her fire was all on the inside. Well,  she let it out to play pretty often too, like I say, pocket nuke. I might have  near enough been able to FIT her in my pocket, but fuck me, was there ever a superheated plasma fireball waiting inside. That came out the very first time we ever set eyes on each other, the time she just ran headlong into me,  pausing only to kick some big, much older guy to the floor, because he wasn't bright enough to realize he better get outa the way, because  she was NOT going to stop :D  Was funny as hell, in a 'shouldn't be, but is anyway' sort of way. Not because I wanted to see him get the shite kicked out of him, didn't know him from Adam. But she was 14 (not sure for how long she had been), and this guy looked about 30. And she absolutely flattened him, left him howling in the dirt, shrieking his lungs out after she just cut loose with that fire of hers and let him have it. Before crashing into me, grabbing me and throwing me into a tree then hitting me with a full on body-slam, and sticking her tongue down my throat. Which I believe, was her way of saying something along the lines of 'Hi! you are now mine, and I'm going to give you my phone number and I'm taking yours, you are going to call me after I've finished eating you for breakfast, so you can come to me so I can do it again, repeatedly, once you regain full consciousness'.

A little forward, perhaps, but her heart was in the right place, and she had a body to die for, which at the time, was all that was needed for us to get talking enough to know each other's names, take each other's contact details, and for me to fall for her right then and there, on the spot, when I came round with her tongue still down there trying to poke me in the liver with it :tard:

Such a romantic  though, I love girls who don't bugger about being all coquettish and 'playing hard to get' when THEY want you, you want them, and yet they still find reason to piss about acting as if they don't. If both parties want the other, then it makes a lot more sense to say so. Or, in her case, to borderline rape the guy she's chosen to take ownership of. That has to be one of the sweetest, most romantic things a girl has  ever one for (or rather, TO) me, I'll never, ever be able to forget her, and I'd return to her side in a femtosecond given the least chance.

As for ages..it can be hard to tell. In NTs if they have had artificial work done on them. And auties  (aspies too, but ESPECIALLY auties, and particularly women) its sometimes really damn difficult. Last person I was  in a relationship, was just under 50. 54 now IIRC, you'd never guess her age though, until she actually stated it verbally. Slim, long, long (near waist length) very dark, almost black hair. Never wore makeup, but she could have easily passed from anywhere between late 20s to mi 30sl without makeup. I've never seen her wearing any that I know ofl,

If my foxy lil stalker lady HAD chosen to wear makeup, even at 54, she could slip by for 20s even now. The only clue to her age is in the two little lines, one  at each corner of her lips, that quirk up when she smiles, and they aren't ugly, or unattractive, quite the opposite, they make her look refined and very elegant.  Quite sexy actually, she  has  a lovely smile, and I like it when those two tiny little smile lines quirk up as her face lights up.

The only other clue to her age, aside from calculating a rough guess from the ages of her now adult, three kids, would be her eyes; she has these lovely deep hazel eyes, they don't LOOK old, aged or anything. Just, knowing, that there is a whole deep world behind those eyes, eyes that have seen much, belonging to one who has experienced much. Cold, icy stare, that is absolutely intoxicating.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 12:52:14 AM »

Such a romantic  though, I love girls who don't bugger about being all coquettish and 'playing hard to get' when THEY want you, you want them, and yet they still find reason to piss about acting as if they don't. If both parties want the other, then it makes a lot more sense to say so. Or, in her case, to borderline rape the guy she's chosen to take ownership of. That has to be one of the sweetest, most romantic things a girl has  ever one for (or rather, TO) me, I'll never, ever be able to forget her, and I'd return to her side in a femtosecond given the least chance.

Heh...I'm the coquettish one in my encounters. Not 'hard to get' as such, but I usually have to consider, and they have to make all the moves.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2018, 09:30:01 AM »
I'm completely the opposite. I don't play hard to get, never, not in the least. I AM sorta hard to get, in that  it has to be the right girl. If they aren't, then they aren't going to get me.

I can go either way in terms of being the one who asks, or who is asked. I'll make a move, if the girl hasn't done so first.

Although I have to say, that time my former fiancee, the time we met and she didn't even bother SPEAKING to me, just ran in, threw me at a tree, bodyslammed me and  stuck her tongue down my throat...wow. That was actually one fucking HELL of a turn-on. I'd have been left breathless even if I hadn't had a 14yo autie girl's tongue down my throat until my eyes started to cloud over and my vision began to turn darker and darker.

Definitely, without a doubt, THE sexiest thing any girl, EVER, has done with (or  to, in that case) me. Super-romantic in ways there aren't even words to describe. She didn't even have to ask, afterwards. It wasn't even something that needed saying, it was just...well..we were together, 'nuff said.  I belonged to her. All that had to be done, apart from spending the rest of the day while we had the chance in each other's arms, was to exchange contact details to plan our next get together and in the time before that, to spend as much time as we could get away with without a bollocking over the phone bill, yapping away to each other, talking online, and basically being as much all over each other as it's possible to be without physical presence. Until we could get properly all tied up in a knot.

Most romantic, sexiest, most damn drop dead gorgeous, foxy, stimmy wee autie girl I've ever been so lucky as to know.  Never met anyone like her before, or since. She was just....something else entirely. WOW, is all I can say. DAMN!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2018, 01:24:27 PM »
For me, it's not 'playing'. It's a mixture of fears probably. Most of all, the fear of seeming less than iconic.
But, I very much try to avoid being annoying. I'm pretty sure that when I do try to initiate even a conversation
that I am.

One girl who tried hitting on me was advising my to be first gf - "you won't just have to make the first move,
you'll have to make ALL the moves." It's still pretty much the case.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2018, 04:06:21 PM »
For me, it just depends on who gets in first. Like with that romantic lil cutie teen Kanner's lass I was with, She never even gave me a chance to make a move on her, too busy using me to try and knock a tree down :autism:

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2018, 05:50:47 PM »
I'm very much like Cal. Any time I tried to even chat to a girl when I was younger it just came out clumsy, awkward, maybe a little creepy. Then again I usually struggled to even get a word out. I never got anywhere until I basically gave up on ever having a girlfriend or being in a relationship, just completely took that pressure off myself and acted like females were just potential platonic friends, and if they were interested in something more than that they would have to beat me over the head with the idea.