Author Topic: Hot law student pours bleach on manspreaders' crotches  (Read 871 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Hot law student pours bleach on manspreaders' crotches
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:04:40 PM »
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/law-student-pours-bleach-on-manspreading-passengers/news-story/22addf51059afa33b6decc13f54b8d44

In brief, hawt law student is pouring bleach on the crotches of men who manspread on public transport.

It looks like a hoax to me - this sort of assault would not simply be accepted by Russian men on public transport. There would be an immediate response. I would march her off the train at the next station and hand her over to station staff or ask them to call the police.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Hot law student pours bleach on manspreaders' crotches
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 09:46:33 PM »
You'd be that tolerant if some random motherfucker just walked up to you and poured ANYTHING all over you?

I wouldn't, and obviously, I'd know if it was bleach, it isn't like NaOCl doesn't SMELL like NaOCl, and the NaOH making fingers feel soapy/greasy as the alkali saponifies fats in the tissues. Like bloody hell I'd wait for the next stop and march them to security, I'd just deal with her myself, anyone pouring bleach on me, is likely to find I'm not in the mind to waste my time getting off other than where I'm intending to go, and am more disposed towards driving my elbow into their floating ribs and my knee into their jaw before shoving their bleach down their own bloody throat, bottle and all.

Shove it on down there, stuff my hand down their neck and twist the bottle until its stuck down there, sideways and leave them to burn.

Sorry, but Idon't give a flying fuck about her precious prissy little bitch attitude, no, I don't appreciate people lounging around all over the place, I don't myself, at least if there are people sat there or wanting to sit next to me, they've as much right as I do. But pouring noxious chemicals over me? depending on whether I am on an outward or return journey they might well find that they just picked the WRONG motherfucker to engage in a nasty chemicals-throwing contest. There's every chance it might have been the day I chose to go the hardware store for a few liters of 98-99% H2SO4. See how they like it when somebody pours a big gout of concentrated sulfuric acid down their kecks.

If someone were to start aggro like that, I'd be likely enough to have been shopping for things that would finish it, in a way they'd regret for the rest of their miserable prissy little bitch social justice warrior snowflake whore life. Reconstructive surgery of the smoking, hissing lump of charred sulfur dioxide-stinking graphite foam that would end up being what they had by way of genitalia.

Sorry, but fuck off, I do not care WHO, or WHY, tipping bloody bleach on someone for something like that is just unacceptable. And if someone stamps her face  into a bloody mush of mangled flesh and bone fragments wrapped around a severed tongue studded with shattered  bits of what used to be teeth for it, then she hasn't got a leg to stand on when it comes to running cwwyyying and begging for either sympathy, or mercy. She wouldn't have given it, so she does not deserve to receive it either.

Fuck the police, they would probably just arrest you for making the snowflake BAAWWWWW, the swine are like that. Dumb as shit, looking for trouble and with an attitude that generally is in dire need of adjustment with a tire iron. So sod that, why should I have to take all that time out of my day, when I could just knock the shit out of anyone getting nasty with a bottle of bleach, and bundle them out of the window of the train
while it's moving at full speed.

Law student? why does it not surprise me?

If she expects that she can do something like that and then run away and hide behind a porker afterwards, sorry, but the heel of my boots can come crashing down in your SJW snowflake bitch turned-up snot nose a lot faster than a train can stop and you can run away and hide, without ending up being thrown not OFF the train but OUT OF it.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:24:47 PM »
I'd just sit on his lap and break his legs.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/law-student-pours-bleach-on-manspreading-passengers/news-story/22addf51059afa33b6decc13f54b8d44

In brief, hawt law student is pouring bleach on the crotches of men who manspread on public transport.

It looks like a hoax to me - this sort of assault would not simply be accepted by Russian men on public transport. There would be an immediate response. I would march her off the train at the next station and hand her over to station staff or ask them to call the police.

It might be a hoax, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't and someone really thinks destroying people's property is less of a problem than someone spreading their legs.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 06:29:55 PM »
The reason that I believe it's a hoax is because I know that IRL I am one of the most gentle and easy-going people you would ever encounter. Maybe not the smartest but.

If my wife was on the train with me and she did that.... all hell would break loose, believe me.

A significant enough minority of guys would, I believe, react violently. And there are plenty like me who would take some action with a minimum of violence and injury, but would not simply get on with their day. Or go home and try to explain to their wife why they now have white pubes.

Russian men are not a bunch of sissies. There would be consequences in almost every case where she tried this.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 11:07:16 AM »
Sounds like a hoax to me. :dunno:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 12:21:01 PM »

Yeah, I am thinking along the same lines as teH minister here. Russian men generally are not  "sit down and take it"  wimps. I think that just one attempt to do this would end very badly for who ever tried it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 07:07:53 PM »
She wants attention. Let’s give it to her.

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 08:12:52 PM »
She's wearing too much clothing to get my attention.   :yawn:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 07:20:00 AM »
Looks like a plastic, silicone-'enhanced' bitch to me.

But aside from the effect of bleach on fabrics, thats asking to injure someone. If someone is on public transport, they could be a long, long way from home, or from somewhere to clean it off, and suffer chemical burns as a result of being covered in bleach (household  bleach being a mixture of sodium hypochlorite, NaOCl, an oxidizing agent capable of causing burns itself, as  well as caustic  soda, which, needless to mention, is, well, caustic. I've become more or less immune to NaOH, as long as it isn't fused, molten caustic, which to get to that state, needs to be at well over 200 'C, at which point it becomes an entirely different beast, much, MUCH more corrosive and dangerous, given I work with loads of the stuff. And  I don't get any irritation, much less burned by even concentrated solutions of it, even when hot, as long as  I wash it off promptly. It will burn if in the solid state, and  I don't realize it's there, and stays there for hours, it typically comes in little prills, some are more easily seen, at least before their hygroscopic nature causes them to absorb so much water they liquefy, at a size of maybe 1.5-1.75mm give or take, but many brands come as tiny, tiny little grains, about the same size as a grain of salt, and if one of those drops somewhere, and I end up lying down with it pressed against my skin and it stays there for hours, then yeah, I'll get a fair bit of stinging right at the area of contact, and of course if any were to get in my eyes, then I'd ,be in a bad way as would anybody else. But it seems like my hands, arms especially, over the years of my being a chemistry hobbyist, I've  just used so much and gotten it on me that my body has just gone to itself 'well fuck it, whats the point in reacting NOW of all times? its happened before and it'll happen again', and I've become partially immune to it's ill effects.

But shit, throwing bleach on people....that's hardly controlled, to begin with. What is to stop the person next to them, who could be a child, from getting it on them? or someone having a splash hit them in the eyes, leaving them continually being burnt in their eyes until the train stops and they can scream for help, if nobody has water with them on the train itself? that could easily blind someone for life.

And as for 'manspreading', so.....she is obviously a sexist piece of shit herself. Because she's by the very name given to it, targeting men. Is she doing the same to women? something tells me she isn't. And I bet she'd probably freak and start firing sand out of her vagina if a male went around throwing bleach on women for resting with their legs apart.

No, perhaps it isn't the nicest thing to do, as a habit, but generally, people could be persuaded to give you the room you are entitled to as basic personal space just by being told 'fucking move it', and throwing corrosives on someone bar the exception of rapists, child sex offenders, or if one happens, for completely unrelated reasons, such as having made a purchase and being on the journey home, of something corrosive and then being attacked by street thugs intent on kicking the shit out of you for 'sport' or doing worse besides, or at an armed burglar, especially if warned first to fuck the hell off, or you will do exactly that, you just don't do that kind of thing.

But just because some fucking bitch is a sexist obnoxious, stuck up, entitled little snowflake with a chip on her shoulder, gets annoyed by the way someone sits? I don't think it's a minority who'd react with violence if someone walked up and threw corrosive chemicals over them. I should think MOST people would  kick the fuck out of whoever was responsible.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2018, 10:34:57 AM »
Looks like a plastic, silicone-'enhanced' bitch to me.

I don't think so. Too much makeup though.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2018, 01:31:35 PM »
Cerrtainly not, as the title of the thread says 'hot'.  Bit of  a dog if you ask me. Which bit however, is somewhat debatable.

And if it isn't a hoax, then thats pretty problematic. Several reasons, assuming it is a real person, there are going to be quite a few people who know her, IRL, who are going to utterly detest her forever after, possibly take it out on her physically. She might be a dog, but even a dog does not deserve to be beaten. It's one thing if she is real and HAS/IS doing this, if thats the case then she has got it coming, with interest. Someone ought to grab her bottle of bleach, and force whatever is left inside it down her throat, leave her to burn internally and choke on her own blood, hopefully inhale same and have her lungs corroded to mush, slowly. She deserves to suffer, if she goes round throwing corrosives at people without a DAMN good reason to do it.

But if she is real, and her name has been co-opted for a hoax, and she is innocent of the accusation made against her, then thats going to make her a pariah, potentially get the shit kicked out of her, or even killed. As a law student, there is no way in all hell she'd ever be allowed to practise law. Thats slander of a downright nasty kind.

Who would employ a piece of shit that goes round throwing bleach at people for no good reason, and who is generally a noxious, man-hating slag from hell? I doubt she'd get a job flipping burgers or cleaning toilets, much less as a lawyer.

And another thing, her name is out there, so whether she has or has not done it, assuming it isn't simply a fictitious profile, then she is going to get arrested, her name is out there, her studies, there'd be enough data to track her down, again assuming there IS anyone to track down.

One way or the other, SOMEONE has a LOT to answer for.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »
Cerrtainly not, as the title of the thread says 'hot'.  Bit of  a dog if you ask me. Which bit however, is somewhat debatable.

For me, the first picture is very unattractive, but in the action shot and the video, I find her face appealing.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2018, 02:46:50 PM »
I find her distinctly unattractive. Hell, I'd find the way she looks unattractive even if she was autistic or some other flavour of spesh.

(Sure, I have a 'type', as they say, but even if she was in it, she still wouldn't be it :P )

Face  like a horse's arse. And whilst I can't tell totally, it might be an illusion due to her long hair over the area, I'm REALLY not a fan, at all, of a huge rack. I know it drives some people up the wall with lust, but I prefer completely the opposite. I find flat, or tiny very attractive for whatever reason. Huge tits are a real turn off for me. I can deal with it, if the girl behind them is of sufficient quality in and of themselves, an ideally, if the rest of them is more attractive, but I don't like huge boobs, not to look at, or to feel, , just generally, really not attractive. I find a small-end A-cup most attractive of all, not totally flat (although thats still hawt), but tiny. Flat and autie or otherwise spesh, is my type, ideally highly intelligent, although I don't draw any lines about dating someone who is mentally retarded either (in the actual biological sense, not just the perjorative sense to describe a moron [perjorative to the mentally retarded population that is, by comparison with fucking cretinous worthless subhuman garbage. They don't deserve that, they are people, just like us. Well, most of us at least], until a line has to be drawn because someone would be unable to consent and indicate their wants, needs, dreams, desires and what they need from somebody who loves and cares for them.  Otherwise, I'll go either way. Genius who can eat me alive, or severely MR, as long as they consent, and whats more important still than mere consent alone, but actual desire, not saying 'yes' because someone asked them, but 'yes' because that is what they actually wish for, because it is what will make the girl happy; something I want over and above almost any, and every other thing that is, was, or shall ever be, the joy felt by the one loved being made greater, their lot in life, whatever it is to begin with, being made better, their dreams fostered and helped come to be, seeing a smile on their face as I walk into their line of sight, seeing them flap, rock, twirl and jump up and down, stimming with pure delight.)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 03:56:59 PM »

I am not a fan of blonds. I think she looks OK, but I prefer brunettes (married a nice looking one, many years ago) and even red heads.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.