Educational

Author Topic: I'm GENERALLY a nice bloke, Here' sumthin about my daughter: stay to the end  (Read 320 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
OKay not many here know me as me. I am a pain in the arse here that has been lurking around here and start shit with random people (mainly Odeon and his two anal fisting sycophantic hangers-ons (Icequeen and Ministry of Silly Walk Walks)). However I am generally a pretty easy-going bloke

A Few years ago a prick called Zegh decided to make a play at me. This guy was an interesting guy to be sure, he was reasonably intelligent, young, reasonably well read, reasonably intellectual, and had a reasonable sense of humour.

He unfortunately had a concept that he was a troll. That he had been a master troll for many years and that he had taken out many trolls and hat he was troll-proof and immune to the disembodied whims of some silly opinionated person.

Then he made a VERY silly decision. He decided to cross swords with me. It naturally went very badly. He admitted it was just to rattle me and I was open in that I would hound him for them disrespect. Misconfiguration played very badly for him. He played it very badly and then he did not get the resolution or the feedback he was after and after a year or so of being  trolled and  having his efforts thrown in his face, he decided to move.

Oxdeon decided prior to moving to get involved and he is my uno numero.

This lactating sack of manure has :

* Threatened to run away from the board (hold out internet tissues for the sopping wet vagina)

* Taken Zegh side and decide to ruin otr friendship whilst threatening me with the agree with me or you will ruin our friendship claim

* Taken Zegh side in arguments though Zegh chose to disparage my relations

* Odeon decides to both use my own daughter (who I am about to reference at the end) to insult me and then use my dead mother to insult me. (yes he is THAT immoral and YES I CAN prove that by posts he has made). If you are wondering what his response is, it is that he is okay to use this and that my objection to him doing this is that I am "butthurt" (maligning dead relatives of members is cool and a member is"butthurt" if they complain, right (you fuckwitted sack of shit)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
I think you really need that holiday Al.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
And drink lots of water.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!

Then he made a VERY silly decision. He decided to cross swords with me. It naturally went very badly.

I can only image the pages of text that could generate.