Author Topic: Visitors?  (Read 227 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Visitors?
« on: September 07, 2018, 11:49:54 AM »
I fucking hate visitors. I am a horrible host and a great visitor.

I hate people in my space. I used to think it was simply the space not being clean but now realise I get horribly anxious around people in my space.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Visitors?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 12:30:19 PM »
I used to prefer having visitors to going elsewhere. Though, I wouldn't always clean for them, so they
may have felt differently.

At home I can smoke, my games are available for use, and I can even take a dump. I'm a lousy
host though. I'll wander off and let my guests amuse themselves at times.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 05:21:12 PM »
I have friends who will suggest going to a restaurant as a group.

This costs like $40 or $50 per head. And then we have to chip in for someone who doesn't have a job or whatever, so it ends up costing even more.

Or I can cook at home, I can cook for everyone for a fraction of what it costs for a meal out. I tend to cook a few different things and have interesting starters as well so it's not like we just sit down to a roast chook or a curry or something like that.

My wife doesn't like having people over because she thinks everything has to be perfect and spotless. I wait until she is away and I invite my friends over and I spend like an hour the night before running a broom over the floor and cleaning the dunny.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 10:00:36 PM »
MOSW, I'm like your wife. I don't like visitors being put off by a dirty house. I close the doors to the bedrooms though, they don't have to see those. But a clean bathroom, toilet, kitchen and lounge room are a must.

Like Al, I'm an excellent visitor. Just about anything makes me happy - a place to sit and a drink. That's all I need.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae