Author Topic: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think  (Read 1855 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Why Nordic countries might not be as happy as you think
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2018, 04:13:29 AM »
Here's the thing: you lie, knowingly.

I don't.

This is perhaps the most disturbing thing odeot has posted to date. If this is sincere (I doubt it), it would mean that odeot's deceit is pathological, he's not even aware that he's lying to people. That would make him a very, VERY sick person. Although it's most likely that he's just lying about his lying here.

When I met PPK in Stockton, he went on a rant about how dishonest odeot was in debates about gun issues. His opinion about odeot was severely diminished after that.

I know you met PPK too Al, did he say anything about odeot's dishonesty??

Before you get your knickers in a twist again, let me try to explain this to you.

Al lies about me being a rapist, every time he posts.

I don't lie about him being a bigot.

Context matters.

You do though....each and every time.

I would if I said you weren't one.

Cool story. More bullshit from Captain Sweden.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2018, 06:01:43 PM »

I don't.

This is perhaps the most disturbing thing odeot has posted to date. If this is sincere (I doubt it), it would mean that odeot's deceit is pathological, he's not even aware that he's lying to people. That would make him a very, VERY sick person. Although it's most likely that he's just lying about his lying here.

When I met PPK in Stockton, he went on a rant about how dishonest odeot was in debates about gun issues. His opinion about odeot was severely diminished after that.

Before you get your knickers in a twist again, let me try to explain this to you.

Context matters.

Do you honestly think you can get to me by calling me names? You're as clueless as Scrap is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2018, 07:07:20 PM »

I don't.

Context matters.

Do you honestly think you can get to me by calling me names? You're as clueless as Scrap is.

I honestly don't much care. If that makes me clueless lyrics or a poopy-pants , I think I will be fine with it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2018, 02:08:44 AM »
There are those of us who would be bothered about being seen as clueless poopy pants, but hey, if you're fine with it, I won't object.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2018, 04:50:35 AM »
There are those of us who would be bothered about being seen as clueless poopy pants, but hey, if you're fine with it, I won't object.

I really do not think your good opinion counts for much outside of MOSW's desperate want for head patting from you.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2018, 05:32:51 AM »
Al has to stand on s chair to pat my head.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2018, 06:02:08 AM »

I am sure that there is never going to be a situation in which I need to touch you and I am unsurprisingly okay with that.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2018, 01:42:15 AM »

I am sure that there is never going to be a situation in which I need to touch you and I am unsurprisingly okay with that.

Got it. No reach around from Al.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2018, 09:47:42 AM »

I really do not think your good opinion counts for much outside of MOSW's desperate want for head patting from you.

Settled, then. "Clueless poopy pants" is perfect for you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »

Got it. No reach around from Al.

Nope just anal rodents for you

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2018, 02:06:12 AM »

Settled, then. "Clueless poopy pants" is perfect for you.

Captain Sweden -The Progressive Superhero

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2018, 11:09:04 AM »
Do I smell cluelessness or is it just the old poopy pants again? :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2018, 09:32:51 PM »
Do I smell cluelessness or is it just the old poopy pants again? :zoinks:

So says our fihnet stockings superhero

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2018, 12:49:51 AM »
Have to say, clueless poopy pants describes you perfectly.

- Albert Einstein