Educational

Author Topic: Decode odeot's M.O.  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Decode odeot's M.O.
« on: July 13, 2018, 06:52:32 PM »
just for quick reference.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Decode odeot's M.O.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 12:48:35 AM »
just for quick reference.

This is a really good quick reference guide.

He is not a lone example of a gaslighter here nor is it the only personality flaw he has BUT he has it in spades and so evidently so.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 01:34:05 AM »

What exactly are you 2 trying to achieve exactly? You express the butthurt, we laugh some more and you start another thread. Why not just go back to doxing and use real threats like the douchbags you are?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 06:18:45 AM »
It wouldn't mean shit if it weren't for those who support it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 04:26:51 PM »

What exactly are you 2 trying to achieve exactly? You express the butthurt, we laugh some more and you start another thread. Why not just go back to doxing and use real threats like the douchbags you are?

You will of course show ANY time I have doxed and thus support your presupposition that I had this to "go back to"? No? Spitballing? Good stuff. 125 posts to go dumbarse.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 09:29:52 PM »
It's an assumption I made based on the trend that you like to suck dick, was made by a dick and are a dick.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 09:36:42 PM »
Evidence for Al being a butthurt dick is all over the fucking forum.

Doxing no.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2018, 09:52:07 PM »

You should see the pm's I got from one of them when I returned to this message board of self consumption. I'd rather they actually achieved something than crying like a bitch. But no, not only did they fail to find personal details, but also failed to follow through on their threats to fuck me.

If they want to protect their kids from themselves, maybe they should toss them off a cliff.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2018, 10:25:11 PM »
It's an assumption I made based on the trend that you like to suck dick, was made by a dick and are a dick.

Yes you were wrong and yes you assumed. I tend to think you probably walk around the world in perpetual confusion, confused and wrong about most things you assume throughout your existence

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2018, 11:08:34 PM »
Nah, I'm a mind reader. I know so much that my savant skills are no match for you.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »
Nah, I'm a mind reader. I know so much that my savant skills are no match for you.

122 posts to go dickhead. Post faster

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2018, 12:39:17 AM »

You should see the pm's I got from one of them when I returned to this message board of self consumption. I'd rather they actually achieved something than crying like a bitch. But no, not only did they fail to find personal details, but also failed to follow through on their threats to fuck me.

If they want to protect their kids from themselves, maybe they should toss them off a cliff.
Doxing is a banworthy offence. If you are receiving such threats you should tell those buttbabies to go right ahead and then present the evidence to the appropriate party.

Pretty sure whining and spreading verbal diarrhoea isn't something we can put a stop to though. Better to just see the entertainment value in it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2018, 12:41:34 AM »

Doxing is a banworthy offence. If you are receiving such threats you should tell those buttbabies to go right ahead and then present the evidence to the appropriate party.

Pretty sure whining and spreading verbal diarrhoea isn't something we can put a stop to though. Better to just see the entertainment value in it.

You would be a textual mute were that the case

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2018, 12:44:07 AM »
See. You can be concise if you try. And still spread the butthurt.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2018, 12:48:19 AM »
See. You can be concise if you try. And still spread the butthurt.

I know precisely how I can and cannot post I have been on this forum about 11 years and am one of the highest posting people on here and so for a moment you are not trying to indicate that this is some watershed learning moment are you, you Goofy Mother Fucker?