Educational

Author Topic: president cunt is my hero  (Read 686 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: president cunt is my hero
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 09:50:35 PM »
I love how you articulate your butthurt. So cute.

I love your cringe. Please tell me again how me calling you a Goofy Mother Fucker makes you feel and that the feeling of being butthurt is not simply a projection of your own feelings.

I doubt I will believe it but it will make me smirk at the attempt
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2018, 11:34:29 AM »
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2018, 05:03:18 PM »
I love how you articulate your butthurt. So cute.

Love how you are part of the mdagli1 fan club. Its cute. Limited membership. But Eris had Buttcoffee and now you have mdagl1
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »
McDangly has a fan club? Where do I sign up?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2018, 05:11:34 PM »
McDangly has a fan club? Where do I sign up?

You are the only member. You have been singing his praises and elevating him. Almost to the level of Odeon. You have even given him a cute nickname. Are you standing with him and him noxious opinions and personality?

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2018, 06:17:06 PM »
Dude, there's noxious personalities all over I^2. That's pretty much the point of this place. There's scum here that got banned everywhere else. At least McDangly is noxious and entertaining, which is more than I can say for some.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 06:19:01 PM »
Dude, there's noxious personalities all over I^2. That's pretty much the point of this place. There's scum here that got banned everywhere else. At least McDangly is noxious and entertaining, which is more than I can say for some.

Yes, defending him and his actions seems like a stellar idea. Classic MOSW

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2018, 06:22:22 PM »
Not defending anything shit for brains. Simply enjoying how he pwned you and made you his bitch.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
Not defending anything shit for brains. Simply enjoying how he pwned you and made you his bitch.

You are encouraging his behaviour. You are his supporter on the forum. The rest if us do not support any.of his actions or behaviours. You probably shouldn't either, you Goofy Mother Fucker

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »
Butthurt much?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2018, 07:03:24 PM »
Butthurt much?

No.

Why are you enabling MDagli1?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2018, 07:32:32 PM »
Mdagli1 what do you think of your "supporter" and enabler, Minister of Silly Walks? He finds you entertaining

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2018, 07:45:59 PM »
Lol, I'm independent enough to enable myself to do what I want. My posts are calculated to trigger as much drama as possible from those that choose to target us. Both you and pappy are nothing more than predators looking for the next score to justify your butt hurt. Maybe you should hit on your kids like your partner hit on you? I mean lets face it, you have no face. Mr president

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2018, 08:31:35 PM »
Lol, I'm independent enough to enable myself to do what I want. My posts are calculated to trigger as much drama as possible from those that choose to target us. Both you and pappy are nothing more than predators looking for the next score to justify your butt hurt. Maybe you should hit on your kids like your partner hit on you? I mean lets face it, you have no face. Mr president

:dunno:

I was just trying to extract some entertainment out of you, mission: Failed.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2018, 09:02:14 PM »

You do not do so well at drama. There are some here who are really good at it. But you not so much. I am not butthurt but I do like being called the Predator.

Your intentions are pretty ill-thought out and you arrived about 7 or 8 years too late. Your timing matches your effectiveness. You goofball.