Author Topic: Music you LOVE to HATE!  (Read 2852 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Music you LOVE to HATE!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2018, 07:05:53 PM »
My ex shagged him a couple of times when he was 57 and she was 17. Sounds like Tom Jones would fit in well around here.

I think there was a sex scandal about him recently, at least in the last 4-5 years.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2018, 09:00:28 PM »
My ex shagged him a couple of times when he was 57 and she was 17. Sounds like Tom Jones would fit in well around here.

:lol1: You are practically related to Tom Jones. Fantastic.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2018, 02:22:03 PM »
Anything by Guns ‘N’ Roses. They are just awful.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2018, 04:08:06 PM »
^^ Yeah, with a low T soy boy like you, I can see that.   :wanker:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2018, 04:48:06 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

Damn that shit was bad. :headhurts:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2018, 04:51:56 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

Bad is subjective. I did not like her singing either but many people did and they thought she sung very well.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 10:09:59 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

"I honestly love you" was one of the worst.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2018, 03:23:20 AM »
My wife is singing "Hopelessly Devoted To You" (from Grease) at an event that was supposed to be this month, but has been pushed back to September.

So there's been lots of Olivia Newton John at our place. Just the one song though. Over and over as my wife tries to memorise the lyrics.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2018, 03:28:35 AM »
https://www.ilikeyouroldstuff.com/news/guns-n-roses-the-bastard-sons-of-aussie-pub-rock

After Axl Rose read local rag On The Street’s interview with Kings Of The Sun drummer Clifford Hoad stating Guns N’ Roses were “nothing more than a Rose Tattoo rip-off band”, he kicked them off the tour.

That's actually kinda true. But I still love Guns n Roses.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2018, 10:24:11 AM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

That was actually the first one that popped into my head. :laugh:

My wife is singing "Hopelessly Devoted To You" (from Grease) at an event that was supposed to be this month, but has been pushed back to September.

So there's been lots of Olivia Newton John at our place. Just the one song though. Over and over as my wife tries to memorise the lyrics.

OMG I'd be spending a lot of time on the porch...but I hope she really rocks it. 

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2018, 12:35:24 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

OMG I'd be spending a lot of time on the porch...but I hope she really rocks it.

I can't even bring myself to post the video.....<shudder>

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2018, 03:26:50 PM »

Nope, me neither... I was afraid I'd spend 3 weeks with it stuck in my brain.  :zombiefuck:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2018, 04:40:02 PM »

Nope, me neither... I was afraid I'd spend 3 weeks with it stuck in my brain.  :zombiefuck:

Being stuck in your brain would be very lonely and very quiet

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2018, 05:32:35 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

She follows me around the house singing it so that I can remind her of any lyrics she forgets. I have this problem where I can remember the lyrics of just about any song I've heard in the past 40 years.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2018, 06:07:47 PM »
3 words:

Olivia Newton John.

She follows me around the house singing it so that I can remind her of any lyrics she forgets. I have this problem where I can remember the lyrics of just about any song I've heard in the past 40 years.

Yep, I consider it a curse, especially with the bad songs!