Educational

Poll

How did you come to Intensitysquared? (please elaborate if you can and are willing)

Through mention of I^2 on other aspie/autie forums (AFF, WP, et cetera)
Through mention of I^2 on other forums not geared mainly towards aspie/autie audiences (facebook, hobby forums, misc chatrooms, mental health forums, et cetera)
Through a search engine search (google, bing, et cetera)
Through a friend (IRL or online)
Other (please specify)

Author Topic: How did you get here?  (Read 5375 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How did you get here?
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2018, 01:53:58 PM »
To anyone who was affected (or not affected) by my outburst, I apologize.  That was a hard day.

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2018, 02:40:58 PM »
Two whole days?  Well, I was a late bloomer.

Please stay.

you're the reason she's leaving.   :hahaha:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2018, 03:51:30 PM »
Do you recall if you did it on purpose?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2018, 05:24:01 PM »

No.  This place had a reputation on AS and I wasn't sure I could "compete."     

It's a pretty accurate example of my thought process. I'm less of a deep water and more of a shallow pond thinker.  If a post goes on for more than two or 3 lines there's a definite possibility I may not be able to follow the thought process of the poster.  I can't think of a cohesive answer because the post overwhelms me.  That's why my posts seem odd to me; as if they were cut off in mid thought.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 05:29:05 PM by Queen Victoria »

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2018, 05:45:59 PM »
If some of the longer posts don't seem cohesive, like a bunch of random angry words, don't worry. You're not alone. I hope you stay.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2018, 06:36:49 PM »
I really hope you stay too QV, you're a treasure.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2018, 07:59:32 PM »
My Majesty :bigcry:
:gopher:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2018, 08:20:43 PM »

It's a pretty accurate example of my thought process. I'm less of a deep water and more of a shallow pond thinker.  If a post goes on for more than two or 3 lines there's a definite possibility I may not be able to follow the thought process of the poster.  I can't think of a cohesive answer because the post overwhelms me.  That's why my posts seem odd to me; as if they were cut off in mid thought.
Didn't mean the content, but instead the style of writing. The misspellings, lack of punctuation and capitalization. It's sloppy and not like your writing at all.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2018, 08:32:40 PM »

Didn't mean the content, but instead the style of writing. The misspellings, lack of punctuation and capitalization. It's sloppy and not like your writing at all.

Probably was a long, bad day for me.  And becoming Queen Victoria, I hold myself to a higher standard than weakling did.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2018, 03:55:54 AM »
If some of the longer posts don't seem cohesive, like a bunch of random angry words, don't worry. You're not alone. I hope you stay.

Nothing wrong with being angry occasionally
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2018, 07:32:16 PM »

Hey, everyone takes a break from time to time.

We have pound bills, pence and shilling coins, but is there anything else we should put your face on to keep us going while you are gone?
 :autism:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2018, 06:27:44 AM »

Been there. I have actually cast spit-rain on my monitor while typing with passion on occasion.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2018, 04:55:10 PM »

Been there. I have actually cast spit-rain on my monitor while typing with passion on occasion.

A passionate heart is a good thing. Nothing worse than the daily indifference.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2018, 01:54:20 PM »

A passionate heart is a good thing. Nothing worse than the daily indifference.

Well, I am far away from indifferent on many things. I DO chose my battles to make the best use of my time and effort.

Lessons one learns after a sufficient number of scars have accumulated that you can not remember how you got.
All my  "favorite scars"  have a full story of befores and afters to tell. Then, sometimes, additional follow-up stories which can often attest that I learned that lesson the hard way.

I do not mean to sound condescending, but some things are just taken that way by some. I think we both have thick enough skin to share these ideas.