Educational

Author Topic: Make fun of Sweden Game!!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Make fun of Sweden Game!!
« Reply #90 on: January 08, 2019, 04:32:14 AM »
Please read up on how search engines work, Al.

"Given that I followed an stumbling around pattern as described and would up there, why did you say this was unable to be done via stumbling around the internet? Was that a truth-based claim or a lie? Can't be both"
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #91 on: January 08, 2019, 02:31:23 PM »
As your hero would say: "sad".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #92 on: January 08, 2019, 02:36:15 PM »
Oh, and

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: January 08, 2019, 04:49:24 PM »
As your hero would say: "sad".

Its all rhetorical. Liars lie because they are liars. You lie because you are a liar.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: January 08, 2019, 11:16:02 PM »
Seriously, I've given you clue after clue. Have another think about the cookie monster, see if you'll get it.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2019, 11:21:55 PM »
This is turning into "make fun of people who don't know how search engines work" game. Can I play?

“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2019, 07:03:48 AM »
Seriously, I've given you clue after clue. Have another think about the cookie monster, see if you'll get it.

Yes, yes, Cookies. I know BUT you said I could not stumble onto that site and did. It was one I had never seen before but I searched it up based on an image and resulting search on Duckduckgo. By any measure that is stumbling which you said I could not do. That was a lie, it was exactly what I did.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2019, 07:04:51 AM »
This is turning into "make fun of people who don't know how search engines work" game. Can I play?

Absolutely you can crawl up Odeon's butt. You and he would love it

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2019, 12:27:03 PM »

Yes, yes, Cookies. I know BUT you said I could not stumble onto that site and did. It was one I had never seen before but I searched it up based on an image and resulting search on Duckduckgo. By any measure that is stumbling which you said I could not do. That was a lie, it was exactly what I did.

Look, Al, it's not "stumbling". It's painfully obvious to pretty much anyone that you have no idea whatsoever of how search engines work, and I've tried to be charitable and not mock you too much. Doesn't it bother you at all that you're utterly missing out in this thread? That you have no clue? Or do you honestly not see it, that huge kick-me sign that you placed there?

OMG, I feel so sorry for you.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2019, 02:22:08 PM »

Look, Al, it's not "stumbling". It's painfully obvious to pretty much anyone that you have no idea whatsoever of how search engines work, and I've tried to be charitable and not mock you too much. Doesn't it bother you at all that you're utterly missing out in this thread? That you have no clue? Or do you honestly not see it, that huge kick-me sign that you placed there?

OMG, I feel so sorry for you.

You can feel as sorry as you like for me. I do not hold the same feelings of pity for you.

Initially i stumbled onto a site i had never been to based on a search of keywords on an image i had never seen and clicked on to enlarge it because i could not read it.

There was no pattern and i was stumbling about as i often do.

You said for me to come across that site by stumbling onto it was impossible. That was a lie. I did precisely that

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2019, 03:22:10 PM »
I don't actually feel sorry for you but then, you knew that. That kick-me sign is positively huge. :laugh:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2019, 03:42:45 PM »
I don't actually feel sorry for you but then, you knew that. That kick-me sign is positively huge. :laugh:

Yes i knew you were dishonest/disingenuous because you posted something. As a rule of thumb it is a great indicator.

You posted? Likely dishonest

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2019, 02:23:45 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2019, 04:26:41 AM »

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2019, 04:44:41 AM »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass