Author Topic: Make fun of Sweden Game!!  (Read 2869 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Make fun of Sweden Game!!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2018, 12:47:52 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2018, 12:18:23 PM »

See?  Thinking women fucking rule!

Yes, it is about taking up too much room with our man spread. Any man whose legs expand wider than their hips is subject to ticketing by law.

:dunno:
Ticketing does seem a bit extreme, though this is about public transport and seems similar to people who don't understand airplane etiquette related to knowing the armrest rules and keeping within their own space. Don't generally ride trains or busses, but men seem to have no problems sitting on a plane for a couple of hours without their knees invading my space. Would have to assume it's not a great hardship.

Maybe some of those "guys"  are not toting balls?  Hardships are relative. Now I am not saying it is necessary to sit  "spread"  constantly, but being bumped for just sitting "normally"  is about the same as an assault upon our manhood.

Taking into account many of these others who plop down two grocery bags of crap in the floor and get no grief. Seriously?
Just because some want to air out the "boys" we are made out to be an example?
We may have to disagree, here.
Maybe they just know how to position their balls so they can sit without intruding on my tiny bit of leg space. :laugh:

I take it back. You do not know what you are talking about and I now suspect that you are demonstrating tendencies of being unkind.

We are different and atop that we are made differently.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2018, 03:35:19 PM »
Japan's top economist, Takaaki Mitsuhashi, shows what is going wrong with Sweden.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2018, 04:00:16 PM »

See?  Thinking women fucking rule!

Yes, it is about taking up too much room with our man spread. Any man whose legs expand wider than their hips is subject to ticketing by law.

:dunno:
Ticketing does seem a bit extreme, though this is about public transport and seems similar to people who don't understand airplane etiquette related to knowing the armrest rules and keeping within their own space. Don't generally ride trains or busses, but men seem to have no problems sitting on a plane for a couple of hours without their knees invading my space. Would have to assume it's not a great hardship.

Maybe some of those "guys"  are not toting balls?  Hardships are relative. Now I am not saying it is necessary to sit  "spread"  constantly, but being bumped for just sitting "normally"  is about the same as an assault upon our manhood.

Taking into account many of these others who plop down two grocery bags of crap in the floor and get no grief. Seriously?
Just because some want to air out the "boys" we are made out to be an example?
We may have to disagree, here.
Maybe they just know how to position their balls so they can sit without intruding on my tiny bit of leg space. :laugh:

I take it back. You do not know what you are talking about and I now suspect that you are demonstrating tendencies of being unkind.

We are different and atop that we are made differently.
Should I google what males do with their junk when they sit to avoid smashing stuff?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2018, 08:07:42 PM »
Japan's top economist, Takaaki Mitsuhashi, shows what is going wrong with Sweden.

For some reason I was expecting that to be vacuous bullshit, but the guy makes some very good points.

Labour shortages are often given as a reason to increase immigration. And that is almost always complete bollocks. Increase participation in the labour market through traineeships, education, increased wages. Or bring in pre-trained, cheap labour from overseas. Politicians and businesses tend to favour the second option for obvious reasons.

I also liked the Aussie 60 minutes segment thrown in about halfway through.

Best point? Japanese PM stating the bleedingly obvious, that the best way to deal with refugees is to stop creating the situations that force people to become refugees.

Here is an interesting "top 10" list of the safest countries in the world. Both Sweden and Japan made the list. And, guess what? A country which has always been big on immigration (Singapore) is #1 safest country in the world.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2018, 12:08:22 AM »
Best point? Japanese PM stating the bleedingly obvious, that the best way to deal with refugees is to stop creating the situations that force people to become refugees.

It's pretty obvious, isn't it?

The right-wing nutters here - and obviously elsewhere, too - seem to think that somehow, refugees like being refugees and do it because they are terrorists and criminals, or simply like to move around.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2018, 01:02:11 AM »

It's pretty obvious, isn't it?

The right-wing nutters here - and obviously elsewhere, too - seem to think that somehow, refugees like being refugees and do it because they are terrorists and criminals, or simply like to move around.

In the seventies, there were occasional  ratty looking "house boats" type things that would drift up onto shore near where I used to surf fish.
These folk had managed to make their way across the Pacific Ocean in a vessel that looked like it was held together by straw and string, bought or worked their passage through the Panama Canal, found their way into the Gulf Of Mexico and eventually made it to the south Texas coast.

The one person or two who knew any English only knew a few words.  For instance they knew how to say, "Is this Houston?"  and they had some inkling of what a positive or negative answer might be. They were usually about three hundred  fifty miles south of where they had hoped to land. Often we saw these boats on the news with twenty or more people in these rat trap boats having made it all the way from Viet Nam, Cambodia or Laos.

As much as there were assholes around there that would want to send them back across the ocean, there were even more kind natured people who would embrace them and offer them jobs despite not really having work available.

My GOD!!  Can you imagine the determination it took to make that refugee trip!??!

I actually work with a fellow whose family made that trip, but they landed in San Francisco when he was a small boy. He is a good "friend" of mine.

Yeah, They want to be refugees, don't they?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2018, 05:33:48 AM »
Yes, there can be no other explanation. They want to be refugees so they can come here and steal our jobs and our women.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2018, 09:48:01 AM »
Things were much better when I had my Empire.

(Just a sarcastic joke guys.  Don't beat up on me.  If you do, I will cry.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2018, 02:08:31 AM »
Those were the days.

- Albert Einstein

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2018, 09:46:11 AM »
Yes, there can be no other explanation. They want to be refugees so they can come here and steal our jobs and our women.

Thuan, who is about fifty years of age now has done an amazing job at "stealing" from our country's reserves.
He actually married a Japanese woman (aren't those all ours?) and made two fully American children (impossible, right?), taught them to appreciate and enjoy comic books, hamburgers, pizza to go, hit films at the movie houses (WTF!! NO way!), commercial lager beer available in most grocery stores, fucking American football, legal ownership of various firearms and there are a few other things "he and his kind"  have stolen from us.

(end sarcasm, some)
Honestly, I like the guy. He is every bit as fully red blooded American as that ginger Green Bay Packers fan who moved to Indiana from Wisconsin a few years ago to attend IU Med (sadly, that guy has not yet found work in the medical industry and works a mid-level job at a Best Buy store - one of them others probably stole that, too - right?).  ::)

It almost seems as if many (here) have forgotten that it is our differences or diversity (not the politically correct usage - I mean true diversity!) that makes us stronger, not just as a nation "one from many,"  but as a collective of people in a community.
Go ahead and slap me. I think that if we could make our country actually work for everyone the way it is supposed to, then most people would want to join in and we could sing and play music together and share food and pitch in to help each other build amazing things ...

"Imagine there's no countries."

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

Oh, just as an aside, I plan to show Thuan all these posts I have made about him and his family. Pretty sure he will be maybe not honored, but possibly enlightened that I thought so much of what he represents that I thought what toil he and his family went through (him as a tiny infant) and his long dead grandfather should be a part of this thread, even it seems as though the premise of the thread was not wholesome.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 11:30:15 PM by DirtDawg »

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2018, 02:18:47 PM »
Odeon, I hope you do not think that my sarcasm is aimed at you. I am just kind of tired of most of this shit.

I work around many people who are very (hard to imagine how to put it) "unforgiving"  of others who might exhibit a certain difference from them, even though we are supposedly, "all the same."

I try my level best to look into a person's intentions before I judge their actions. I understand such does not protect them from the laws of the lands, but it will always protect them from my wrath, which can be even more harsh than most laws.

For instance the asshole who shot and killed that youngster on that bridge who had already been deported three times and never should have been here on that day.  I just have a difficult time thinking that we should all be OK with that.

That is just simply wrong.  Wouldn't we all like our own five minutes with that guy? 
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 02:25:55 PM by DirtDawg »

Online DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2018, 05:20:56 PM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about Swedish pancakes.

I am with you if you can find a way to alter the tides.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2018, 06:25:41 PM »
I thought this was going to be a thread about Swedish pancakes.

I am with you if you can find a way to alter the tides.

I'm not Canute, but I did start the Good Clean Humour thread.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2018, 03:50:40 AM »
Odeon, I hope you do not think that my sarcasm is aimed at you. I am just kind of tired of most of this shit.

I work around many people who are very (hard to imagine how to put it) "unforgiving"  of others who might exhibit a certain difference from them, even though we are supposedly, "all the same."

I try my level best to look into a person's intentions before I judge their actions. I understand such does not protect them from the laws of the lands, but it will always protect them from my wrath, which can be even more harsh than most laws.

For instance the asshole who shot and killed that youngster on that bridge who had already been deported three times and never should have been here on that day.  I just have a difficult time thinking that we should all be OK with that.

That is just simply wrong.  Wouldn't we all like our own five minutes with that guy?

Didn't think so even for a second.

I judge people based on what they do and how they treat other people, not where they come from or what they look like.

- Albert Einstein