Author Topic: sorry bruv. it's just you  (Read 504 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
sorry bruv. it's just you
« on: February 06, 2018, 09:19:49 PM »

As a naive bunch of social pretenders, do you hate yourself for being a target from normal people? I mean, who is the real enabler here? It must be yourself, think about it. Rage all you want and label me all you can because in the end it's yourself you have to deal with.

Let me ask you this, when you hide behind your special interest in fear, does it occur to you that this is exactly what we want you to do? What does it feel like being alive for a life you can't live? Try looking into you own eyes in the mirror and just maybe your own anxiety will tell you something you already know. You are shit at being a shit compared to normal people.

Be a hero and kill yourself with your own grief. Because in the end, you will end on a death bed like everyone else. And when you realise what a fucking waste of space that you are, only then will be happy with you own passing.

Good luck fellow aspies, we will find a place for us all in the mass grave of trepidation. So fuck you, fuck you all for being fucked to begin with.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: sorry bruv. it's just you
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 11:18:13 PM »
Why give yourself away like that. We've talked about this before, bruv.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 12:13:10 AM »
What a ray of sunshine you are.

Don't hate myself. Aspies indulge time and effort into their special interests because they find them interesting. Why would they spend time on stuff they find boring just because "normal" people like those things?
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2018, 12:49:40 AM »

Because normal people are better at looking after themselves and their interests than you do. They find you interesting, not benign material shit. They are interested in life, you are interested in anything but life. They are in touch with a social self that serves them, not the other way round.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2018, 02:31:08 AM »
We are normal, auties and aspies that is. Not NT droppings.

And MOSW has a point. We don't hide behind our special interests. We dive into those because we like to. And why do you think autistics rock (in both senses of the word? or flap, etc?

Its because it feels right you silly crywanking failure at being an hero. Quit projecting your own self-patheticism (although in your case it is justified self-patheticism) onto actual people just because you can't be one; and will forever be doomed to be your own mouthpiece for verbal diarrhea in which to smear over yourself to try and fail at covering the smell of shit of the bovidae male variety.

Do yourself a favour and castrate yourself. Just plug your pencil dick into the live wire portion of the house mains supply and go take a bath with a plugged in toaster.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 07:21:23 AM »
Keep at it, in the end it's only the internet. Try and come up with something a bit more real and I might just pay attention.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2018, 12:03:02 AM »
You assume that somebody gives a baboon's flying pink-arsed fuck what you think.

You were never more of an idle direction to aim the crossfire. Think of it as comparable to lighting a cigarette with a shotgun blast. Someone would need somewhere to have the shell-shot to travel towards so that it doesn't hit any people. You are that empty space with the hapless rusted old car in it.

Hell I was hardly even insulting YOU. More practicing throwing verbal digs at a training-dummy. you were just the alternative to being rude to people. Because I'm not like that, you fucking faggot.

Oh, and speaking of dummies, you seem to have spat yours. Next time try some sugar mixed with superglue. That'll help it stay in your slack face.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2018, 12:20:37 AM »
Still trying to keep yourself together over there? You're reading it and responding like the shit absorbing spastic that you're constantly projecting at me. Maybe if you tried harder, someone might care about what you think like wise. Some thug you turned out to be.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2018, 01:09:05 AM »

Because normal people are better at looking after themselves and their interests than you do. They find you interesting, not benign material shit. They are interested in life, you are interested in anything but life. They are in touch with a social self that serves them, not the other way round.

That's great.

But no matter how wonderful you try to make it sound.... it still holds no interest for me.

Why would I try to be something that (a) wouldn't make me happy, (b) is uninteresting to me, (c) makes me more like all the other humans on Earth who, btw, will still end up dead.

So thanks for your advice, but I think I'll stay just the way I am and be as happy as I can be with that.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2018, 07:31:58 AM »

Are you covered in your own urine and feces??

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2018, 12:40:41 PM »
 :(

Why do you hate yourself?

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
 :grouphug:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 05:09:30 PM »
Genesis, are you going to do something about the image in your signature?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2018, 07:10:16 PM »
Genesis, are you going to do something about the image in your signature?

:plus:

I'm sure he sees it just fine.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2018, 08:28:54 PM »
I see. Here's what it looks like to me, Genesis.