Educational

Author Topic: Elon Musk has a tiny penis.  (Read 1202 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Elon Musk has a tiny penis.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 08:55:53 AM »
I'm all for the development of technology that could help pave the way to the likes of eventual terraforming other planets, setting up colonies etc.

You'd think Musk would include things like test items to be active electrically and highly susceptible to the Van Allen radiation belts, like some electromagnetic shielding, and if needs be depending on how the rocket flies, dissipate anything like synchrotron radiation produced as a result, or redirect it into a consumable power-source. Harvesting the Van Allen belts like a gigantic betavoltaic nuclear battery, sans radioisotope payload, or something like that would be a clever application of magnetic field based shielding, to create something like say, the biconic cusp configuration used in magnetic plasma confinement, and tapping juice off the 'harvest' so to speak. Even small energy derivation would be neat, reducing power for parts of the craft once 'cruising' up there, assuming it doesn't go boom like a policeman's head in a microwave oven on takeoff. Although with a car?  why not use a scientific instrumentation package, would be more bloody useful, and of course, raw materials for the ISS. Since one cannot land a car on mars or the moon and have it work. No atmosphere containing oxygen means no air intake and no air intake means no fuel ignition and thus no driving said terrestrial car  Even if it DID land on mars, in one piece (or was meant to).

Radiation shielding from energetic charged particles is going to be critical for any long-haul or/and long-stay colonies on mars, for terraforming assuming we do find it incontrovertibly barren of all life, otherwise, colonists and astronauts, even space tourists are going to get it in the neck.

Personally I like the idea of using something like a biconic cusp, to funnel such energy into collector systems and tap off from the Van Allen belts. Not to mention shielding cargo, electronics etc. from radiation, and putting the space taken by the car to better use with more sensitive test equipment for radiation exposure, for testing shielding systems. And all the better if we could USE the solar winds, and the various radiation for fuel. We can directly turn beta radiation into electricity since it IS energetic electron radiation. Gamma rays not so much, but alpha particles IMO could conceivably be used as a power source too. Hell maybe use the charged particles ( to help power the shields and lower the drain on the fuel supplies carried by the craft, although y-rays are photons way too energetic to convert with a 'solar panel', type arrangement; even if we did have materials which could use gamma radiation, unless to neutralize unwanted ionic species. And then there are heavy molecular ions (HZI) like fully ionized 'stripped' naked iron nuclei etc. cast out from solar nucleosynthesis and the like and as cosmic rays that would of course need to be stopped, and take a lot of energy to do so, if we could manage it, since I'll bet the deceleration of such energetic Fe nuclei would produce significant bremmstrahlung, and resultant X-ray radiation if not moved magnetically, (potentially resulting in synchrotron radiation depending on their either orbiting (emitting cyclotron/synchrotron radiation), or whether just dumped back out of the arse end of the space craft) Absorbing it with a fuckton of lightweight polymer shielding would be impractical for sure (Bremmstrahlung is what is termed 'braking radiation', when high energy particles collide with dense material, are slowed down, and conservation of momentum means that X-rays or potentially at cosmic ray energies, even hard gamma, although I've not done the calculations to determine which. Neither are things astronauts or their equipment want to be bombarded with, so light materials like plastic are used usually to counter the bremmstrahlung production on terrestrial applications. Doing it in space might be another matter entirely)

But we are going to need shielding for longterm astronauts, and for colonists-definitely. Unless we want them to start producing kids with four eyes, eight tails and half a nose, only protruding from their anal sphincter-jaws :autism:

Shit, that sounds like the bastard child of a moray eel and jenny mccarthy. Or just scratch the moray eel from the equation and the offspring. She looks close enough already. Hell only knows why ANYBODY would want to shag that vile offspring of satan's own intestinal flora and a lake of fermenting dog shit and piss.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »
Elon Musk knows what he is doing. I'm sure this bothers some people.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 04:26:03 PM »
Elon Musk knows what he is doing. I'm sure this bothers some people.

:scratchhead:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 05:00:52 PM »
Interesting story, though having trouble buying the story of the cargo. Can't reconcile firing 60 million into space, just because.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2018, 02:21:21 AM »
Quite. From everything I've read, we are turning near earth orbital points into the cosmic equivalent of a gyppo's back garden, complete with the burning tyres and bags of dog mess roasting on sticks. Well at least, now the tyres are going up there. Don't know about the dog shit.

But if we are going to DO space exploration missions, then shit on my pancakes if we should be doing it for shits and giggles rather than actual science and attempts to further the ability of the human species to move off this rock. And if it wasn't bad enough that we are crapping on our own space-time doorstep, now we have to start crapping on other planets like mars. If there IS life down there that we don't yet know about then we really shouldn't start foulling up the ecosystem by dropping a gas-guzzler on the heads of the little green bacteria, or little green whatever the hell might be down there if anything. Sometimes, I really hate humans, as a whole. At least I'm an autistic one, not a sheep, but still, its an embarrassment on the scale of living in a mansion designed specifically to look from the outside like a gigantic cheese-filled vulva to have to share a species with some of these blind, brain-dead unclefucking inbred bastards.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 04:46:25 PM »
But if we are going to DO space exploration missions, then shit on my pancakes if we should be doing it for shits and giggles rather than actual science and attempts to further the ability of the human species to move off this rock.
Logic says they're omitting; colossal levels of omission.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
Couldn't agree more jack. Virtual + for you for realizing it too. There is SO much better and more we could do. Spacecraft have weight limits...so why not use that for say, testing nanotube wire production in zero-G or microgravity environments. I could put the weight taken up by that truck to so much better use.

Hell why not give it a live test pilot, just strap a gyppo up there and send em into space. And should some dirty gypsy go crash into mars then good riddance (I mean the gyppo  type, not the genuine actual horse and cart gypsy, the type that just begs for council housing and or goes and steals a farmer's field, and has contractors cement over it at a weekend when the council aren't working to make sure they can finish before they can be stopped, and live in a mixture of trailers and their own waste, both trash like them and bodily varieties, and from both them and the dogs to roll about in when they need some deodorant :autism:)

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2018, 05:35:30 PM »
How awkward.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2018, 11:27:54 PM »
What? the gyppo infestations? yeah. Shit, if I was a farmer, I'd be coming out with a pump-action 10ga, loaded with flechette rounds and solid slugs and making sure the contractors fucked off, whether they got paid or not (not that I'd shoot 'em, wouldn't have to, just the sight of a pissed guy with a shotgun ought to make them think that then would be a good time to pack up and fuck off), the dart-cloud firing beehive rounds and hollowpoint slugs would be for the dirty gyppo bastards who'd done it. They'd get their marching orders. If they were very, very very lucky indeed and caught me in an unusually kindly and generous mood. Although I'd be much more inclined to dig out the infestation root and branch with self-igniting molotov cocktails (they work by having a sealed bottle full of petrol, oil, polystyrene foam etc. dissolved in acetone to make it stick, and in with the napalm, a layer of concentrated sulfuric acid. The  outside is wrapped in chlorate and sugar soaked paper. Acid meets chlorate, sets the oxidizer/fuel mix on fire by generating ClO2, and sprays a flaming mixture of flaming napalm and hot concentrated acid over whatever is in range. I.e through the windows of a gyppo caravan if they were trying to concrete over my farmland, if I was a farmer. And any fleeing gyppo dirtbags, after I'd slashed their car tyres at night to stop them getting away, I'd just pick off with a hail of flying darts and solid hollowpoint shotgun slugs. Maybe the odd white phosphorus and magnesium dust packed shotshell along with, just to make sure that the ground gets a little extra fertilizer once they had been dug into the soil for next year's crop of ergot-infected rye :D

Proper little bastards they are, they do that deliberately, so that the damn council can't be called in to call contractors etc. and 'move them on'.

I'd rather move them IN to the land than ON it, if I were a farmer and ever got landed with an infestation like that. And of course, it isn't like anyone could be allowed to get away and ring the filth. So a cull is necessary for getting rid of the dirty little shits. Although I'd probably be generous enough to use slug shot on the kids, rather than burning them alive. But they'd have to go all the same, they'd only A-report the fact their parents just got roasted alive in acid-loaded napalm and dragons-breath/phosphorus flames and B-they ARE gyppos after all, a little gyppo grows into a big gyppo if it isn't culled first. A gyppo buck impregnating a gyppo bitch is just like sewing the seeds of hemlock and poison ivy and expecting a crop of opium poppy and ganja as your reward when they sprout.

Plant a poisonous tree, you get poisonous fruit.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 12:22:12 PM »
Musk is a bit nuts. How else would you explain the flamethrowers?
He's one bad day away from becoming a supervillain and I think he knows it.  :hide:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2018, 12:29:37 PM »
Flamethowers? off to a good start then :D

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2018, 04:53:06 PM »
He's one bad day away from becoming a supervillain and I think he knows it.  :hide:

:dunno:

He might have started already. Did anyone make sure that Starman is actually a dummy?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »

:dunno:

He might have started already. Did anyone make sure that Starman is actually a dummy?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 02:21:39 AM »
Exactly. And people think it's just a massive publicity stunt.

- Albert Einstein