Author Topic: Russell Brand interviews Jordan Peterson  (Read 479 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Russell Brand interviews Jordan Peterson
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:55:17 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Russell Brand interviews Jordan Peterson
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 08:29:34 AM »
Russell Brand will not know what hit him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 11:37:30 AM »
It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Brand is no dummy himself so I doubt this will be a repeat of the interview with Cathy Newman.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 04:20:07 PM »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 10:07:20 AM »
Brand? no dummy?

What have you been smoking? the guy is a cretin and a wanker to boot. A professional shitheel if ever there was one. Making 'prank' phone calls to old aged men that weren't even merely profane, but outright virulently abusive, and including directing more of the same at his young daughter.

Guys a fucking motherfucker who isn't fit to so much as be pissed on.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:38:54 PM »
I didn't say he was a paragon of morality, just that he isn't stupid.

I'd bet my bottom dollar he has a higher IQ than you.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 11:44:04 PM »
I doubt it. Although I really don't reckon a higher IQ would justify his existence, or that someone who treats old folk and through them their grandchildren like that is particularly bright. And even if he turned out to have the world's highest IQ, he'd still be a piece of shit.

Also, wasn't he somewhat of a follower and hanger-on rather than first instigator of those abusive phonecalls? wasn't it that other bugger, the alleged 'comedian' guy with the short dark hair and the kinda nasal lisping voice, who both sounds and likes like a greasy arse ring straining to take a diarrhea shit the one who began it and Brand the one who followed like a coprolalic sheep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 09:18:08 AM »
And I doubt very much that he does. The guy is a moron. I'd be surprised if he can breathe and fart at the same time, without taking up so much brainpower in whatever shriveled, vestigial, malformed and misplaced loogie that somehow made its way up into his skull cavity.

Brand is one of the few people I can picture who are actually likely to end up MORE intelligent if repeatedly hit in the face. Might knock more loogies up from the back of his nose into his head and form a bigger coagulation of poisonous-tosspot-control-system.

Guy is a fucking dinosaur. No, make that a coprolite. A turd so old and past it that even the gods have had enough of it stinking up the joint, and zeus decided to turn him to stone. Guy is a sack of fossilized shit with arms, legs and absolutely nothing in the way of redeeming features, save only one.

That he is somewhere else :autism: