Author Topic: mdagli1's love song.  (Read 627 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Re: mdagli1's love song.
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 12:17:00 AM »
Maybe you should hang yourself from the meat curtains that you passed through to get here. Only then will you be free from your need to slave away for lolz.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 12:32:57 AM »
Maybe you should hang yourself from the meat curtains that you passed through to get here. Only then will you be free from your need to slave away for lolz.

That's actually a pretty creative way to give yourself a Darwin Award.

Of course you're too afraid to face your own demise alone, that's why you need us.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 12:39:19 AM »
So? What are you going to do about it or just keep crying over nothing? I would kill myself, by myself, but I have you now. Wana hug, knobend?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 12:43:34 AM »
Only slave is you boy. You are our bitch not the other way around, hasn't your tiny mind realized that yet? your only point in existing is for us to kick while we walk past for nothing more than practice at idly kicking things beneath wasting contempt on.

(you, for the moron present, I.e, for the same reason, I'll point out, its you, kiddo. Go hand yourself from your granny's dead rotting minge flaps whilst I exhume her for another postmortem rapefuck.

Wonder if any more incestor..ahem ANCESTORs of yours will have one or more body parts fall off during the penetration of my massive autistic schlong. At least hair preserves well after bodily death, so I can still wipe it off on what thankfully covers what would have, due to its general position, perhaps have been called 'her face' whilst she slowly choked to death and turned blue as I shot my speshul ed Kanner's sperg-sperm into her trachea and choked her until she was forced to inhale whilst I used her throat and bronchi to toss my end off.

Lol she fingered herself last night. Impressive, for a dead bitch. Even if I did have to help by snapping a couple off with bolt cutters and stuffing them up her ass and the necrotic coagulated stick of fermented cheese she called a minge in life. If that is, anything that eventually was responsible for shitting out whatever stunted mongoloid piece of dung that followed through with your own personal shart. Was your mom a nigger? or did I just skull-fuck her so hard the bruising to her face turned her black overnight?

Hm, I think grandma on the other side is next tomorrow night, after I've ripped her womb out of her shriveled vaginal canal and stamped on it, and shag her in the foramen magnum once I've removed the spinal cord, after first working myself close to orgasm before she dies so she can watch me ejaculate over her brainstem in a mirror.

Although given whats left of her while I'm fucking her cerebral cortex-pulp out from her eyesocket that I didn't leave an eye in to watch, and forcing it with my dick's vast pressure to ooze from her ruptured ear canals, even dumb as she was to begin with she'll need the concept of an image in a mirror being her, explaining to her before I make with the raping. Maybe I'll tie a length of her spinal cord round my throbbing kanner's cock to use as a cock ring, or use one of her vertebrae removed so I can brain-fuck her in the little hole where it would have connected to her brainstem, after I use a cork-screw to gouge a wee bit of brain matter out to hold my jism.

You dumb fucking flid. If your reaalllly fortunate I'll let you watch, at least when I'm skinning the skanky tart bitch alive and salting her open wounds whilst her body convulses its last as I fuck the dying brain into mush with that big autistic cock I have. And if you beg, I might even be generous enough to piss some bits of sperm, urine and your momma's medulla oblongata into your face if you live long enough, and fail to manage to kill yourself like a proper fucking loser faggot piece of shit.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 12:53:20 AM »
Lol, looks like someone triggered. Such a dirty negative mind to the extent of perverse. Post a picture of you raping a dead body then. Because that's your truth, in it? Mr autistic

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 01:25:09 AM »
Mr. Autistic...SIR to you boy.

And how will I be able to show it to you when your dead? you are dumb even for an NT. Just get it into your thick, cartilaginous cranial cavity that nobody here is triggered by you. We are just using you like a cat uses a scratching post. To sharpen up our snarkers on and word new put-downs for those in need of being put down (in your case you do it to yourself in one sense of the word, and a vet will I am sure, volunteer his time for free to ensure your case is dealt with and your ashes flushed down a crapper of choice)

And no, I'd not inflict the fucking ugly ass sight of that thing you called mommy on my fellow intensians. I had to put a bag over her head. At least it shut her up after a few minutes after I followed it up with a tie-wrap or two and stopped her trying to wriggle off my big autistic meat stick when I was ramming my salami in and around her spleen. HeShe wasn't a pretty sight before. And sure as fuck ain't now once I got finished with It.

Lol just autodarwinate your backwardass crywanking NT ass already and stop whingeing about how big a fucking pathetic incompetent faggot you are such that you haven't managed to self-pwn yet.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:39 AM »
And yet, you're killing yourself over me... Keep inflating yourself, autistic. You may just have another spaz attack.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 11:24:03 AM »
Why are you so obsessed with this loser?

Jealous much?  :zoinks:

Nah. I had my tic pic

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 04:10:15 PM »
Do you have other tic pics?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 05:57:33 PM »
A tic pic on dick would be best

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2018, 10:07:09 PM »
Do you have other tic pics?

I only have one other tick, but he isn't visible because he sits in the shade of Larold's fat ass.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2018, 10:17:49 PM »
A tick, a tick on a dick pic would if posted make the poster a thick prick with a  tick dick tick-dick tick-dick pic, ick!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2018, 10:22:18 PM »
I think Calandale was hinting for me to ask to see his penis.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »
Why does that not altogether surprise me. Although you don't want to, we all have to look at it every fucking day, in his avatar ferchrissakes :autism:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
I think Calandale was hinting for me to ask to see his penis.  :zoinks:

Since you asked....