Author Topic: mdagli1's love song.  (Read 626 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
mdagli1's love song.
« on: February 05, 2018, 04:09:41 PM »
My operating theory about mdagli1 is that he shot up a bunch of smack,  :junkie: then listened to System of a Down's "Chop Suey" on a loop.

What do you think??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSvFpBOe8eY

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: mdagli1's love song.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:18:02 PM »
And the 'vevo' version at that.

And I hate system of a down. Bunch of nancy boy bitches. And so are vevo for that matter. Censoring the word 'faggot' in a Otep's 'Rise, Rebel, Resist' (Otep herself, is a lesbian ffs) or 'fuck' and any other four letter word in any music. Lol I don't listen to (c)rap music, but if vevo host rap, I bet that 99.95% of all content in all rap songs ever made gets cut down to 'I' 'you' 'and' and 'that' if they don't mistake it for 'twat' :tard:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 04:38:00 PM »
Uuum, this is about mdagli1, not System of a Down.  ::)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 04:55:09 PM »
Why are you so obsessed with this loser?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 05:08:32 PM »

Jealous much?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 05:58:54 PM »
Its just an ambulant bipedal (probably), ball of string equivalent, a failed lump of excrement that tried to become a failed moron and then tried to become a failed moronic spazz. And somehow thinks itself fit to be autistic.

Just rape his mother in passing, or piss on his front doorstep through the letterbox and send him a letter written in dog muck scribed on said front door with a stick covered in dog crap wishing him well and asking both how far you managed to piss, and for him to pay postage for its return, with instructions to use a postage stamp. Small words only, since he/she/it isn't what we'd call the sharpest tool in the box of tools. He isn't even a tool that made it out of the factory on purpose, normally it would have been recalled and melted down. So this particular fag with aspirations towards moronhood is just a failed genetic accident. A mitotic catastrophe who manages to put on a mask just  long enough to pass for a cretinous piece of excreta, donor species non-hominid but otherwise unknown.

It might be a species of lemur, who's mother drank heavily and took a lot of valproate during her rape-pregnancy, and then got dropped and/or kicked in the head repeatedly. Only not so bright.

*lestat cuts loose with a long, resonant but squeaky stinker-fart and stims to waft it towards mdugli's eerr...whatever it is thats mounted on that stubby thing in between the torso and the smaller round bit above it on a stick, with a pencil-like object bearing a bag containing two raisin-sized and shaped objects just below it. (probably) made of meat, or at least some substance resembling meat.*

Can't decide whether he wants to be hated mocked and crucified or loved hard in the ass with a forked stick diagonally. Maybe we can use a drainpipe and a gopher on a string to find out :LOL1:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 06:24:10 PM »

I'm seeing if I can squeeze some entertainment value from him.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 07:11:23 PM »
I'd like to dedicate this creepy obsessive love song to mdagli1.  :eyelash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pryJYyzoSpA
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 07:14:13 PM »
Try using a vice to do the squeezing, or a grape press. That should produce some entertainment value if you start with the fingers and toes one by one, then all at once again, followed by the limbs, centimeter by centimeter. Call it a work of 'postmodern art' :P

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 08:16:13 PM »

Awwww, a thread all for me? Seems to me that you are addicted to your own rage.

Loving your hate, keep it up. Maybe one day you may leave a legacy somewhere on the internet where someone actually cared about your hate. Keep killing yourself with life, because in the end it is just you being you.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 08:21:19 PM »

Awwww, a thread all for me? Seems to me that you are addicted to your own rage.

So is my hypothesis correct??

Did you shoot up smack and listen to SOAD on a loop??

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »
Keep listening to your own mind, we both know you're scared. All these assumptions and responses are clear indications that my presence here is disturbing you. Have fun, because in the end it is only you that doesn't enjoy themselves.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2018, 08:49:49 PM »
Lol if he did shoot up smack it would worm his way out of his system and run away, because its too good for that cock-end.

And frit of you mdugli1? lol like I'd be afraid of some fucking arse pirate faggot fuck that can't even decide if he is a moron or a genius autistic kid. Can't even tell if he wants to be 'crucified' or 'great' (again...hahahaha thats a laugh yeh silly little child. The only thing being enjoyed, you accident of mitosis, is the fact to which you remain, as the halfbaked cretinous plonker you are is that its us that are deriving fairly bored, very very mild amusement at watching a hapless fool knocked around thinking all the while he is a champion boxer. By a chinchilla. And a modest, shy and retiring, ageing arthritic chinchilla at that, who just got bored and wanted something to poke.

And your dumb enough to keep coming back to be sodomized and your bleeding wounds licked by HIV-positive 'gangsta niggaz'' pet chihuahuas (thats a rather small breed of something called a 'dog', to you. A breed being a specific type of a species, to save you from having to learn to read and then beg on the streets for money to hit someone over the age of 95 with in order to steal a dictionary from said little old lady pensioner's house.)

Not that you'd have the balls to do even that. Just piss off back under the bridge you fucked off from under. If you are really, really lucky, somebody might even piss on you whilst they are drunk as a skunk staggering on their way back home.

Lol silly boy.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 08:54:32 PM »
Keep trying to minimise me, retard. You too are a shithead that is stuck in their own mind. Go back to playing chemist, maybe then you might find a cure for yourself.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 09:34:48 PM »
Don't need to find a cure. I'd only take a cure if I had been born NT.

And no need to minimise you, you don't need help (in that sense and that sense only)

And nor do I play at chemistry. Have fun at it sure, but play...well there is work involved and lots of it too. So wrong again piglet boy.