Author Topic: Is it racist to not want to date outside of your race ?  (Read 8011 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Is it racist to not want to date outside of your race ?
« Reply #211 on: March 29, 2018, 05:58:16 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/15/do-voter-identification-laws-suppress-minority-voting-yes-we-did-the-research/?utm_term=.0d8cd65e3ab0
I've totally given up.  He just wants to be pissed off at people and ideas he doesn't like, and has no fucking interest in taking in any new information unless it confirms what he already believes.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2018, 08:09:28 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/15/do-voter-identification-laws-suppress-minority-voting-yes-we-did-the-research/?utm_term=.0d8cd65e3ab0
I've totally given up.  He just wants to be pissed off at people and ideas he doesn't like, and has no fucking interest in taking in any new information unless it confirms what he already believes.

I've noticed. This one was a bit bizarre, which is why I bothered to prove him wrong.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2018, 05:51:31 PM »
Both agree and disagree with this requirement. The requirements for obtaining a voter registration are similar to obtaining a state issued photo ID. The only difference is the fee. If photo IDs are required by law to vote then they should be obtainable for free.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #214 on: March 29, 2018, 05:57:03 PM »

The one discriminated against demographic they leave out is dead people.

a LOT less of them vote when you require voter ID.

All that these tosspots have proven is that the Democrats still engage in voter fraud.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: March 29, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »

Posting in the mirror.

You and odeot are dead set on clinging onto your SJW victimhood narratives.

In the mean time, I have several white friends who can't get government jobs because they were born the wrong color...   ..and with a penis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #216 on: March 29, 2018, 06:02:54 PM »
I've noticed. This one was a bit bizarre, which is why I bothered to prove him wrong.

All that the odeot has proven is that his thinking has become lazy as a result of indoctrination.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2018, 01:53:47 AM »

All that the odeot has proven is that his thinking has become lazy as a result of indoctrination.

It's OK to admit you were wrong.

- Albert Einstein