Author Topic: ...and in local news  (Read 176 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
...and in local news
« on: January 26, 2018, 02:19:13 PM »
Like 10 miles away local. :P

Uniontown H.S. School Shooting Thwarted, Student Found With Arsenal Of Weapons

Multiple weapons were found in the bedroom of a teenager accused of threatening to carry out a shooting at a Fayette County high school.

According to police, a 14-year-old male was arrested around 8 p.m. Thursday.

A student heard the suspect make the threat on the bus and told their parents, who then contacted police. Acting on that tip, police went to a home in Henry Clay Township to interview the parents and suspect.

Through the course of their investigation, troopers learned the suspect had planned to target four students at the school on Friday.

“The individual also expressed dislike for these four students and his uncle. He indicated it would be extremely easy to sneak a gun into the school in his backpack. He also indicated that he could use a sniper rifle from a distance or a shotgun for mass casualties,” Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said. “He didn’t like them, he just didn’t like them.”

At that time, a search warrant was obtained. During their search, troopers found one semi-automatic rifle, one shotgun, two lever-action rifles, one revolver, one crossbow and bulk ammunition for all weapons. Troopers also found throwing knives and two machetes.

It is unclear how the suspect obtained the weapons at this time.

The teen was arrested and is currently being held in a juvenile detention center. He is being charged with terroristic threats, possession of a firearm by a minor and criminal attempt to commit catastrophe.

The suspect’s parents are cooperating with police.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/01/26/uniontown-high-school-shooting-threat-arrest/

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: ...and in local news
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 02:33:57 PM »
They really should outlaw males.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 02:34:12 PM »
Glad they got him. That’s young.
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 05:08:54 AM »
Yeah that IS young. Glad they put a stop to the little faggot's plans. Such fruitbins are usually considerably older are they not?

Although I do remember a while back, the 'crossbow killer', who...well....name says it all, he did what it says on the instructions on his tin, really. Killed people with crossbows, something about vampirism IIRC who was just a teen, although older than that. This shithead, he is no older than my ex fiancee, and thats really young for going postal is it not?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 06:57:02 AM »
Glad they got him. That’s young.
Yeah that IS young. Glad they put a stop to the little faggot's plans. Such fruitbins are usually considerably older are they not?

No that isn't young for this type of crime. The first mass shooters of the modern era in the US, who committed the Jonesboro Arkansas massacre in 1998, were only 11 and 13 at the time.

This shithead, he is no older than my ex fiancee, and thats really young for going postal is it not?

But that's not really young to get married??   :tard:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 08:21:05 AM »
We got engaged (a week give or take IIRC) after meeting, it was an instantaneous and deeply mutually loving pair-bond. And she just this...this EFFECT on me, powerful as hell, like nothing I've ever known. We were going to get married once she was legal. Just this overwhelming instantaneous on-sight pull, or at least once she had finished bodyslamming me into a tree and spleenraping me even more stunned than her physical impact with her tongue down my trachea :autism:

She then told me her name, we exchanged contact details and it just evolved as naturally as a struck match evolves a flame when used to set a molotov cocktail on fire and it be thrown into an erupting natural gas well. Cazz, she was...is....she is like nothing else on earth. A sheer, ineffable force of nature unto herself. A beautifully classically autie, smart, funny, warm, loving,  woman with a body to live, die or even kill for and a mind heart and soul to match all rolled up into a petite brunette curvy unit with the sexiest flappy, stimmyness you could imagine, a kinda spazzy voice that just electrified me from the moment I first heard her speak her name and first few words to me (after the tongue-based endotracheal intubation she decided to run over to me, knock some guy senseless for delaying her by trying to talk to her, then stun me in just about every way at her disposal)

It just went on from there, A parting was its own limbo and being reunited, the way she would call my name out from the far, far far away end of a busy high street and us call to each other and run full pelt like a pair of cannonballs straight into each other; spinning each other around in our arms and squeezing to help cancel out some of the momentum and draw each other close to one another, the way we'd kiss with sheer delight at seeing one another's face smiling and her not giving the  slightest iota of a flying fraction of a femtofuck about social conventions, and everybody just better get the hell out of the way, because there was a cazzie storm hitting the area with bugger all warning for anybody bar the two of us (and occasionally her mom knowing after she introduced me, taking me home  with me wrapped around her, I presume she might have told her mom she was off to see her fiancee after that first my heart in my mouth meeting, dressed as I was like a goth rocker, with a lot of black leather, metal plates, steel spikes, the spiked collar around my neck, with her darling little autistic daughter :P)

But, she was, it seemed wary at first on her part, which is fair enough for a lady of her age bringing back a guy much older, wrapped up arm in arm like xmas wrapping paper in tightly snuggled up-print, and my introduction, and then our heading straight upstairs to her bedroom, with her daughter's newly met fiancee.

Whenever we got to spend time together, be it in a howling gale, with us having to hold on tight to each other round a lamp-post, to both avoid being physically blown over, since that day it was kicking off one helluva shitstorm weather wise, there was FIRE between us, flashing in our eyes, and even in bitter cold, we'd keep one another warm as we could physically, and of course, revel in our being there together with ourself.

She did look kinda young, but still, cute as cute can BE without imploding in a storm of energetic charged  particle winds and creating a localized aurora. What we had with each other was uncanny almost, it was just INTENSE, the kind of thing that would make drawing one's head back at night and howling at the moon feel perfectly natural and everyday a thing.

There was, it has to be said, something elemental, primal about the way she was towards me from the start. She did not give a FUCK if somebody disapproved, as long as they didn't get in the way, and she wouldn't treat them too forgivingly either, although for a first offense they generally just ended up on the floor groaning, because she was NOT going to take 'no you two can't and won't be together' for even a thought let alone a verbalized suggestion. Knowing her as I do, I could easily picture her tearing someone in half had they ever committed a second offense. And not impossibly, eat them. Raw and still screaming and trying to get away as she carved the steaks for a romantic dinner off the bugger :P

And as for hot and steamy, you bet it got that. Some of the things I had to, gently as possible tell her I COULDN'T do at that specific time because fr.ex we were at a train station in the middle of the day and she wanted me to do certain things that would have led to jail time had they been witnessed. Her and that pretty smudged downwards black smoky eyeshadow and eyeliner, done in sideways barbs etc....oh...my....GODS!!!

She was just her own force of nature, as incontrovertible and irresistible as the strong and weak nuclear binding forces, electromagnetism and gravitation are to a pair of subatomic particles making up a portion of the same, unified atom. There was a power of sorts thast positively radiated from her, like heat from a blazing inferno at the very moment of impact of a bolt of lightening, like charged plasma balls making the hair on the back of my neck dance to her every breath and move. And that was just WALKING TOGETHER, arm linked in arm.

I wouldn't, out of respect for her, even attempt to describe what the steamier, hotter moments were like or the form any of them took. Only that in writing this reply, the window closed and I had to dig it out of the cache. SHE probably did that...this computer just couldn't handle the sheer dynamic fundamental physical and psychic force she projected. And the window died, had to dig through and unclose loads of tabs before finding it and digging it out of the cache.

I bloody know cazz did that, a mere computer isn't sufficient to handle such as her like. Nor is this fucking planet. All I can say is fucking christ on a unicycle, without a seat, stuck up his bum on the damn cross,  her flapping, rocking, stimming, the way her voice fired my nervous system  up like being plugged directly into the energy burst from a multistage hydrogen bomb yet without harm done to us, it was unspeakably powerful, ineffable, and absolutely beautiful. Not to mention sexy as Fuck.Ing.Hell.

She is just....her. And that is more than enough. More than someone can stand close to and not be flattened by the sonic boom in her wake. Hell this laptop didn't even want to hold the webpage open until I dug it out again kicking and howling and straining at the silicon chips like a werebeast on a chain struggling to burst out and fry itself crispy as a mosquito in a microwave.

And I do not for a second joke when I say that I FELT her looking my way before I ever saw her, and way before I had the slightest inkling what she was about to charge into me and DO. Gods no, I hadn't the foggiest that one was coming, not for a picosecond, not until I felt the thud of my back meeting a tree at high speed and her tremendous momentum hit me like a fucking thunderbolt hurled by Odin himself. Shit no did I ever. But far from wanting to press charges or even raise a word of complaint, I just sank into what she did next and never again rose until the next time tongues met tongues and flappy-handed squeezes met flappy handed squeezes and the background heat well nigh got close to starting to cause the wallpaper, if we were in her bedroom or mine to start taking fire and crisping up at the edges.......just sheer existence in her presence alone was intoxicating. The most wonderful, beautiful intense thing I have ever felt in my life. EVER. And never again has anything, of any kind ever been THAT intense. Not love, not sex with a gf later in life after our unfortunate parting (long story and totally fucked)

I've never felt its like before or since. And unless we ever meet again and become one whole greater, larger organism again, I know I never will.

I don't give a damn about her calendrical age, thats just a number of years. What MATTERED was her happiness and fulfillment of her wishes, what was important was that she, we, were happy, more than happy. Elated just at the mere prospect of being together again approached us in time and space to become that single unified soul.

I don't know, and with very very few exceptions I don't think I even COULD date again. Not after that. Because what could BE that potent and powerful....what force, what power could equal that of her being filled with delight. To me, nothing. And I can't be with somebody I can't give 100% to, for anybody WORTH being with is intrinsically worth my all, everything, without reservation and without anything hidden between the lines. And she still has that deep, deep part of me she touched locked away. And I don't, anymore. So my all, is not mine to give. Because ALL is no longer there to be given. Its hers. I've tried, and its always failed. I haven't tried since in a long, long time. Its like she was too potent a living force, and a part of me burnt out when torn from one another. One stupid and probably would have been fixable at the time, ended up compounded by the perfect storm of factors outside either of us resulting in loss of ability to contact each other.

Ever since, I've been a shadow of what I once was and who I once was. We should by now have been married, perhaps kids. They'd be just about into secondary school if we'd have had kids that soon. And fucking hell I wish we had our wedding, and bound ourself even tighter to each other, if that is even possible.

The things she could do, just a look, I swear, would burn you alive if she didn't look away fast enough, like a nuclear firestorm.

What a woman. A special, speshul, primal force of love and wonder, that defies my even shaping it in my own mind to its fullest extent, without her there. Just...unique. They definitely broke the mold, ground it to dust and scattered it to the four winds when they made cazzie. Now SHE is a lady. And one that the very best of people would do well to strive towards, although impossible, being in even the slightest way alike unto. The very air that I breathed, just knowing she was breathing it too (and often at the same time :) )was like the very life-force that animates a being and makes the difference between light and darkness, hope and despair, living and non-living. If there ARE such things as deities, shit I think I met one.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 05:43:34 PM »
It's good that they got to him before he did anything but the list of weapons was rather long I wonder how many of the weapons were in his room  as opposed to just in the house.   A guy I used to work with was arrested for threatening and they counted all the knives in his kitchen drawers as weapons in the police report
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2018, 07:35:55 PM »
Yeah, the filth are like that. Pigs will do ANYTHING, legal or otherwise in order to get convictions or press charges on people they have something against (I mean here, as in personally, rather than some evidence against). They'll call having a bottle of acetone and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, neither of which are illegal and in fact, in the case of the H2O2, of over the counter concentration, and the acetone was off the shelf too, equal to, in the utter absence of any electronic traffic about making explosives, or actually finding explosives, finding instructions or finding a person to have requested instructions etc.  on making them, the same as terrorism, just because (considerably stronger) hydrogen peroxide can be used to peroxidize acetone to create a friction/shock and everything else-sensitive high explosive), or try to have someone charged merely for possessing knowledge alone. Thats it, literally, the capability to think of a thing alone, as alleged evidence of guilt and use that to try and justify a search warrant to come and smash somebody's house to pieces, kick down doors (that are, in fact, not locked, and opening them as one usually enters and leaves through a door would let them pass through it unimpeded, but just kick them in anyway. Even if the person they are looking for is already found, they'll go and kick doors inside a house in just because they have trotters with boots on and the person themselves has said where the keys if any, are, even on rooms that don't even HAVE a lock. They'll kick the doors in.)

And if they dislike someone personally, fucking hell help you if ever you are the victim of a crime, even an active situation like somebody threatening to knife you in the streets, that has happened to me and they refused to come out, while someone was threatening to stab me to death in a busy town center, where there would have been pig cars around close by, and still there, just because 'there might not be cameras on him'

Or refusing to come out when a CHILD, is attacked and hit in the head by a thrown brick, and the shit for a mother chav subhuman glob of sewage is seen, known and the pigs could have been directed right to the fucking cunt. Even refused when they had started throwing rocks at the house windows and then hit me in the face, when I was just a young kid, maybe 9-11 or so, almost hitting me in the eye, same cunt in the pack. Knew the cunt's name and where to find them, they wouldn't even come out to stop the attack on the house. Because 'oh its only common assault', when they found out I was autistic, 'its just common assault, nothing we can do'

And I bet if I'd gone out and smashed that fuckup's face in with a hammer, doing some 'just common assault' of my own, that I'd have been arrested and charged, and likewise if I threw a brick and hit them in the head, using exactly the same brick the chav cocksucker did.

Bunch of curly-tailed pork scratchings in need of being crisped up with a blowtorch, the lot of them, they need crucifying with dirty, shit-covered nails and leaving to die screaming of infection, slowly, whilst being left there but otherwise medically treated (nothing in the way of painkillers of course)
to keep them alive longer so they can suffer more and for longer.

Dirty, corrupt, lying bunch of fucking cocksucking tumor-magnet worthless collections of porcine flesh. Skin 'em alive and sprinkle caustic potash over them like a pork chop being salted. Maybe slice a few long cuts in their arm and leg muscles after the tendons have been cut, so they can be packed with soil. Possibly when they soil themselves. They aren't even fit to live and breathe the CO2 in the air I've used and finished with. Pigs are a disease.