Educational

Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4608 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2018, 09:37:20 PM »
Well I suppose thats a good thing, if your correct and he isn't being abused by some asshole. The way this read at first it sounded like he was getting the shit tortured out of him. (Hence why I gave him those basic self defense tips)

But bugger it, if he's just a troll. Oh well, no harm done I suppose. At least, I hope not, and that HE isn't an asshole who'd use it against someone who didn't have it coming, and BECOME the same thing I hoped to help him stop. At least trolls generally stay under their bridges whenever they come out from whatever stone they happen to inhabit the nether regions of :P and if they come to message boards to troll then they aren't too likely to be going out on murder sprees of little old ladies and kitten-stompings. :LOL:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2018, 09:53:09 PM »
If you believe I'm a troll, that's your problem in your own head. Not really enough for me to work with, unfortunately.

Just saw some NT enabling scum getting murdered on the news by someone with a PD. That's where I want to be if I figure out how to start a relationship with anyone because of this condition.

Maybe I should go back into hospital, I had a much higher success rate there finding the fuckers.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2018, 10:27:29 PM »
You might try the homeless as well. I often find what seems like similarity there.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2018, 10:59:31 PM »
'NT enabling scum'?

If you aren't trolling then you sure as shit aren't  setting things out clearly on the table where people can see what you are posting about and potentially give helpful input.

And also, 99.95% chance it was the murderer who was/is the scumbag rather than the victim. Depends why someone was murdered I guess, but most likely some bugger with a PD offing some other bugger, it was the murderer.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2018, 11:04:14 PM »
Didn't you try the "I'm going to kill myself unless you can talk me out of it" routine on aspiesforfreedom? About 6 or 7 years ago?

Many forums have a rule against suicide threats for very good reasons. i.e. any suicide threats are immediately deleted and the poster is asked to contact relevant support groups in their own location.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2018, 11:36:32 PM »
I guess he just thinks we're more helpful.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2018, 12:40:17 AM »
'NT enabling scum'?
Yes... People that fall in love with haters to harm others. Unfortunately for them, they failed to follow through and lost their life to them.

This site says you lot love to be hated, how about actually using some of it and actually do some real damage by enabling me into taking myself out instead of others?

If your not going to help me achieve my goal then I'll just have to do it solo.
With my dick in one hand and my phone in the other, how can I lose?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2018, 04:14:39 AM »
I'm not here for your entertainment. I'm here to kill myself with your projections.

Ok, so now we're back to your main theme, helpless dependence on others. You have the mind of a toddler, we get that.

Maybe if you lot weren't so hell bent on helping yourselves, just maybe you could actually hurt someone that does not want to be saved.

Ok, so you're a masochist, you're in luck! you can pay a local dominatrix to dominate you and it's perfectly legal!!   :thumbup:

If you can't trigger me into taking my own life, then I'm wasting my time again. I guess you lot must be scared about being charged with involuntary manslaughter by your local authorities...

Gee...     ... do ya think??

I hate this condition as much as I resent the trauma bonding with predators. If you want me dead, say so now so that I can pursue my agenda with you personally. If not then go back to yourselves, because I'm not interested in you.

Explain to me why we have to help you kill yourself. If you were serious, you wouldn't need us, just do it.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2018, 04:16:40 AM »
That's where I want to be if I figure out how to start a relationship with anyone because of this condition.

Back to the dependency on others, why is this??

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2018, 04:21:57 AM »
This site says you lot love to be hated, how about actually using some of it and actually do some real damage by enabling me into taking myself out instead of others?

More dependency. I just have to call this what it is, childish manipulation techniques.

If your not going to help me achieve my goal then I'll just have to do it solo.
With my dick in one hand and my phone in the other, how can I lose?

Edit: Uuum, a gun would be more useful than a phone, just sayin.

a gun would be more useful than your dick, just sayin.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:25:52 AM by Go Piss Up A Rope »

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2018, 05:27:53 AM »
On one of the forums that mdagli1 claims to be banned from they are certainly not banned.

Their status says: "away", reason: "dead".

Congratulations mdagli1 on your resurrection and continued existence.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2018, 05:42:24 AM »
I'm not here for your entertainment. I'm here to kill myself with your projections.
So far, all I'm getting is the same old crap from last time.

Maybe if you lot weren't so hell bent on helping yourselves, just maybe you could actually hurt someone that does not want to be saved.

If you can't trigger me into taking my own life, then I'm wasting my time again. I guess you lot must be scared about being charged with involuntary manslaughter by your local authorities...

I hate this condition as much as I resent the trauma bonding with predators. If you want me dead, say so now so that I can pursue my agenda with you personally. If not then go back to yourselves, because I'm not interested in you.

You are a meat sack. You have not made any impression on me. I do not wish or ill or well. You have flown completely under my radar. I do not care if you live or die. Your existence or lack thereof would not raise an eyebrow from me.

But ask anyone here, I am reactive. Not very emotionally invested but very reactive. You just come across as a little entitled, little confused, little whiny and very boring. Not the first to grace these board with these kinds of traits. There are much more interesting people here I like and dislike. Hell, if you were a complete arsehole I would probably go you for laughs without caring to know anything about you but you have the rather undeserved position that you can write whiny sad sack drivel and we will leap to positions you wish us to on the basis you have us figured out?

You are beneath notice. A nothing. A nobody. no personality to connect to anyone here even to engage you enough to learn about who you are or what motivates you. Certainly not enough to love you or hate you.

It is not on us, it is on you. Try harder and you may be worth notice. MAY
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2018, 11:50:05 AM »
... I'm from the UK, no gunz available to stick up my bum. Sorry

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
... I'm from the UK, no gunz available to stick up my bum. Sorry

Look up 'pipe shotgun'. If you're sticking it in your ass, you don't really have to worry much about
accuracy or safety.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2018, 01:23:37 PM »
So far, all I'm getting is the same old crap from last time.

We haven't had use for this one in a while:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein