Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4633 times)

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #330 on: April 21, 2018, 06:26:24 PM »

Dick goes up, dick goes down
I rest my cuss

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #331 on: April 21, 2018, 10:31:10 PM »
The problem of consciousness is a mystery, not a problem.

Well it may be. Consciousness may be beyond our cognitive capabilities to understand.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #332 on: April 22, 2018, 08:59:24 AM »
I don't think so, we are learning a lot about how the brain functions.

I didn't mean 'problem' as in 'something troubling that needs to be gotten rid of', but as 'puzzle to be solved'
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #333 on: April 28, 2018, 12:40:06 AM »
I've got a dick ache from all this weight lifting, I'm going to rest it coz satan says you're going to suck ma dick so hard that it ends up in you brain. Time to rub some soothing cream... Uh oh.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: April 28, 2018, 08:42:34 PM »
As if there was room for dick within your cranial cavity, you microcephalic, pencil-dicked, cryptorchid untermensch.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #335 on: April 28, 2018, 10:11:24 PM »
As if there was room for dick within your cranial cavity, you microcephalic, pencil-dicked, cryptorchid untermensch.

:o

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #336 on: April 28, 2018, 10:52:53 PM »

I really like your rants. I wish you would do more of them, seriously!

I have actually shared some with my full grown teens. Yours kind fucking rock. Please do more. You are gifted in this realm. Continue, please.

:headbang2:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: April 28, 2018, 11:13:48 PM »

Back to the original topic:

I never saw this topic. But fuck!!

How can one choose!?!

If I become "hurt" which is extremely rare, I tend to feel that I have missed something and that I have missed a chance to find a way to identify with another and possibly pass on a bit of "Beatle  Love" to someone.

I was never taught to hate anyone. I grew up in a very harsh land where many grew up hating various ""people"" for insane reasons. I was raised to love everyone and make an effort to be kind to anyone you meet.
I just wish everyone could face my grandmother and try again to get over not loving every "soul" one encounters.
Can we just   :grouphug:  or something?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #338 on: April 28, 2018, 11:57:19 PM »

I really like your rants.
me too, mr spaz attacked must be exhausted with all those stims.
those deflections are both funny and sad at the same time, pity. And the shameful abuse of the thesaurus clear makes them look pretty dumb too.

And if you want my love, you gonna have to find someone else to get fucked by because I'm all out of laughs. Baby.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #339 on: April 29, 2018, 06:50:06 PM »

I really like your rants.
me too, mr spaz attacked must be exhausted with all those stims.
those deflections are both funny and sad at the same time, pity. And the shameful abuse of the thesaurus clear makes them look pretty dumb too.

And if you want my love, you gonna have to find someone else to get fucked by because I'm all out of laughs. Baby.

Sounds a bit iffy.
No way one runs out of laughs, pal.
 :fish2:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #340 on: April 29, 2018, 10:03:11 PM »
The amusing thing, DD, is that dozy fuck thinks I used a thesaurus to write that. He just can't grasp the concept that some people are so far beyond his intellectual level that he can't  even picture what they are about, never mind begin to guess as to their meaning.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #341 on: April 29, 2018, 11:30:41 PM »

Sounds like just another defence mechanism to me, being as uncomprehendable as possible just to look smart. If anything, it makes you look more like a mug. Try and grow up.
Life ain't going to last forever and being afraid of shit just makes you as weak as the drugs that cure you from yourself.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #342 on: April 29, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »
No, its just my usual style of communication, at least, when dealing with an empty headed little shit who has for some reason managed to make himself a minor pest on a forum more or less devoid of fucks to give about him. And I wouldn't have to try to be 'uncomprehendable' (the word is actually 'incomprehensible' BTW, dumb fuck.

And ain't nothing or nobody curing me you silly little slag, if anything needs a cure, it is you. You keep going on about killing yourself, but you never have and never will have it in you to  man up and autodarwinate yourself, you pathetic, imbecillic neurotypical spastic fuck.

Here is a tip for you. There is probably a bottle of bleach under your kitchen sink. Go and drink that then come and tell us how it went.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #343 on: April 29, 2018, 11:46:41 PM »

Oh look at me, bla bla bla bla bla. People make mistakes, get over it. Unfortunately for you, it appears that you are one.
Go collapse on the floor with the rest of the shit, no one in their right mind would have you in their mind. I'm just here to expose your absurdity as an autistic retard that you are. Go get aborted with the rest of dem foetuses, because clearly you're incapable of growing beyond one.