Poll

Which position do you take?

I get to trigger people for myself
I get triggered by people by myself

Author Topic: hater vs hated  (Read 4586 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: hater vs hated
« Reply #270 on: February 05, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »
I just want to be crucified and be done with it so that I can move on from you.

I'm just here to build a wall to make myself great again.

Which one is it??   :dunno:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2018, 04:20:18 PM »
'again' implies it was great at one time. So obviously not the latter. (sorry mdugli, ignore this post, many of the words used are too big for you)

Props to you for spelling 'crucified' though. Well done. Here, have a dog biscuit.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »
No one's ever curious about my ticks.  >:(

I'd love to see pics

This is my favorite one. His name is Larold.  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2018, 06:05:17 PM »
Ticks are revolting creatures. I remember seeing one trying to climb towards me once in school. I took a lighter out and flamed it. It swelled up and burst into a shower of black, semidigested blood. Before ending up as a footprint (or rather set of footprints, approximately size 11-12, combat boot if I had to..guess...needing cleaning of tick gizzards later. )

Just about, short of theresa may-nus and tony bliar and that real ugly bitch he has for a (wife???...not sure whats down there and I sure as hell don't want to know...but rumor has it that Bliar's partner's karyotype would be 'XX'

Actually, probably not. Probably something weird and closer in terms of sex chromosomes  to an ugly and non-cute although still venomous version of a platypus, or other monotreme (The order Monotremata have a really weird sex chromosome system completely different from mammals or reptiles), one of nature's drunken mistakes. Just like the OP, albeit in that case, sans the nature. Put that down to a defective condom, a rapist and a rapist at that with a very, very high blood alcohol level.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2018, 07:14:32 PM »
Looks like someone has a real problem with me. Grow up retard and go smite someone who cares what you think.

Quit crywanking about your karma.  :zoinks:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2018, 07:17:45 PM »
Ticks are revolting creatures.

What do you expect from a bloodsucking parasite? Charisma?  :zoinks:

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2018, 07:52:21 PM »
Lolz, pisshead clearly has a problem with himself and doesn't like not sharing their grief with us. Maybe he should quit being such a retarded and go back to whacking one off over their dead mother or father or sister or whatever. Because they clearly not competent at handling their feelings or their dick and need their internet profile to hate with for fear of being another failure at harming others with their shitheadness. Now get more mad with my projected reflections of you. So go back to doing something stupid like being yourself. fuckturd

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2018, 10:03:35 PM »
Negative karma makes you look like a badass.  :zoinks:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2018, 12:09:20 AM »
Looks can be deceiving, sometimes. Although not when they make someone look like a fat rodentine furball.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2018, 12:29:07 AM »
Keep sucking my dildo, dum dum.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2018, 12:46:43 AM »
Don't you think thats rude? a child should be more polite to your betters, I.e everybody on the face of this earth in your case, talking to yourself like that. Silly little crywanker.

Offline mdagli1

• Constant Poster
« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2018, 12:57:38 AM »
Keep projecting, because in the end, yo just another knobend, mr austim

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #282 on: February 06, 2018, 01:17:28 AM »
Not yet mdfagl1. I need a moment after the hard, hard fucking I gave your dead grandmother earlier to recharge some more jizzm to spurt in your grandfather's face after I finish digging his coffin up.

Hey, anyone got a crowbar handy? and I could use a hammer here too to break the handles off the sphincter he was put in after interment...oh, did I say sphincter...sorry, guilty freudian slip. (not to be confused with  a freudian slit, which is what I'll give your children if you ever fucked your mom after you approached puberty, if ever you did or will, which is me explaining to them in psychological terms why they are the poor, misbegotten inbred trash that fell from your sub-par loins while I trach the hole in the throat so I can listen to them cry while I throatfuck them to death.

Wonder if I can do it and cum before they bleed out if I stab a hole in just one jugular vein too instead of slicing them the smile they never smiled again after they found out just who 'daddy' was and why he was such an NT faggot incestuous mouthbreathing prostate lamprey.

Question for you mfagwhassiname? how DO you manage, being an obligate mouth-breather to continue to inhale and survive whilst you are chiselling away with your radula at the prostate of dead people who were unlike your prepubertal self, real men? there is no oxygen up there you know.

Maybe we ought to report this, intensians, as new to science. A primitive teleost that can somehow absorb oxygen whilst using its radula on a prostate, in its anoxic, shit-coated surroundings?

I mean, it must be new to science, considering this specimen seems very poorly developed, perhaps some sort of genetic fuckup due to incest, and has trouble breathing through it's big fat gob and talking shite about Itself at the same time, let alone adhering with it's sucker-disc to said shit covered prostates and burrowing in with its radula in search of the sperg-sperm it so craves an oral cavity full of. The biology of that must be curious, in terms of adaptation that permit it to feed and survive in the airless rectal canal of real men.

Or maybe its a world first, primitive teleost, that is a methanogen. I thought only bacteria were able to process methane like that. I should do a vivisection in my lab after I finish up with grandma.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2018, 02:54:39 AM »
One day I am going to take my own life and there is not a damn thing you can do about it because that's life. Now accept it and move on.

And???
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: February 06, 2018, 03:24:04 AM »
We are all waiting. You just don't have the balls to do it you thick-skulled inbreed.