Educational

Author Topic: Stinson Hunter - The Paedophile Hunter  (Read 530 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Stinson Hunter - The Paedophile Hunter
« on: October 03, 2014, 03:08:08 AM »
This man is all over the news at the moment after a Channel 4 documentary was broadcast about him on Wednesday. 

He chats to older men in chat rooms pretending to be a young girl or young boy.  He says he is aged between 11 and 15.  He doesn't ask to meet them,  but if they ask he sets up a meeting.  The man then attends thinking he is about to have sex with an underage girl or boy only to find Stinson and his two mates and a video camera.  They don't beat him up and there are no threats of violence.  They do inform him that the video will go on the internet and the video and all the chat history will be passed to police and "does he have anything to say?"

The results so far -  10 convictions and one man committed suicide.

The police confirm Stinson is not breaking any laws but do not condone what he does.  Their official line is 'leave it to us' but they have undeniably used his evidence to secure at least 10 convictions.   The police, themselves can't deploy his methods to trap paedo's.  In fact the police don't have a very good track record of securing convictions in this area.

this is one of his stings

and this one,  the guy doesn't even look bothered

I wont post hours of video but if anyone wants to see the documentary it can be found on his website  http://stinson-hunter.com/ or FB page

If you can't be arsed then i can tell you that Stinson is no angel and has been in prison for arson.  He spent time in childrens homes during a troubled childhood and says he witnessed much abuse.  When asked if he had been abused himself he said "no comment"

My impression of him is that he is a bit chavvy but after watching documentary i have to say he has made effort to turn his life around, and is obviously very passionate about catching paedo's.   I am guessing he was abused in the care system and this event is behind what he does.  On film he cries when he receives a phone call telling him one of his stings has just resulted in another conviction and he says  "you don't know what this means to me"

He remains surprisingly calm and polite and i think he knows that his real punishment is not even passing the info to police, but uploading it on youtube and all social media.  The only time i wasn't cheering him on was when the partner of the man who killed himself was on camera explaining how his children will now grow up without a father  :-\    She is clearly a victim also.

What do you think of Stinson Hunter?  Is he a hero?   I can't help but think what if Stinson Hunter had been around when April Jones was murdered - if he had spoken to the killer before this event and exposed him.  Would she be alive today?  I also wonder if his actions have prevented another tragedy like the April Jones case.

blah blah blah

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
Re: Stinson Hunter - The Paedophile Hunter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 03:59:53 AM »
I think you could be right about him being abused in the past. It would make sense for someone that motivated and passionate to catch paedophiles might have some kind of history with them. He also said "no comment" which could imply some past trauma.

Quote from: bodie
What do you think of Stinson Hunter?  Is he a hero?

Yes, I don't condone what he does. I wish that more people could do it.

I can't help but think what if Stinson Hunter had been around when April Jones was murdered - if he had spoken to the killer before this event and exposed him.  Would she be alive today?  I also wonder if his actions have prevented another tragedy like the April Jones case.

It's also a shame that the internet and people like Hunter didn't exist decades ago when the Church was protecting paedophiles. They would have been exposed then instead of when many of those paedophile priests had died peacefully in their beds instead of a jail cell.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 04:40:32 AM »
It's also a shame that the internet and people like Hunter didn't exist decades ago when the Church was protecting paedophiles. They would have been exposed then instead of when many of those paedophile priests had died peacefully in their beds instead of a jail cell.

So true.
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 10:26:16 AM »
An anti-hero of sorts. I approve of what he is doing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 12:14:17 PM »
There's a blurry line between true sexual predators and those who engage in consensual sex that society currently views as taboo (but in the past was perfectly normal).

The problem with this guy is that his stings catch both.

If there's no coercion involved, then the law and society shouldn't interfere.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 12:45:05 PM »
I have my own similar situation to deal with.  Girl is nearly sixteen though and bloke is twenty five.  They have done nothing wrong in Spain where they live at the moment (age of consent 13) but when they get to UK they will be on dodgy ground until Feb when she is sixteen.  She has coerced him if anything.

The ones i have seen have definitely involved coercion.   One was a man in his forties pestering a thirteen year old to meet up, and sending her pics of him having a tommy.  Yuk.   :wanker:

It is different when you get girls who deliberately deceive the man and pretend to be older.   :dancers:
However, this has not been the case here.

I just wanted to use this smiley  :dancers:

blah blah blah

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2018, 05:15:48 PM »
I have my own similar situation to deal with.  Girl is nearly sixteen though and bloke is twenty five.  They have done nothing wrong in Spain where they live at the moment (age of consent 13) but when they get to UK they will be on dodgy ground until Feb when she is sixteen.  She has coerced him if anything.

It is different when you get girls who deliberately deceive the man and pretend to be older.   :dancers:

:indeed:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2018, 02:26:32 PM »
Yeah, things like that are a very grey area. In fact if a girl LOOKS old enough and lies, then IMO, a man is entirely innocent, regardless of her age. It'd be fucked up, if it were possible, but if a five year old could physically appear thirty-five, and was mentally capable of putting it on realistically enough that they could fool an adult into believing it without the hint of her not being what she said she was, then although major-league fucked up, it wouldn't make the guy a nonce and worthy of being burnt alive. Which I'd be happy to do to a child abuser.

A true paedo, child molester, I could loathe few things if any less. Makes me fucking sick. But there certainly exist grey areas, and areas where whilst the law says one thing, reality and what is RIGHT, or at worst, not wrongful, exist also. Been there, done that.

I could well have been arrested (and initially for that matter, had HER arrested for sexual assault, given the way she came on to me, if you can call battering someone into the dirt, kicking them senseless for being between me, and the shortest direction from her position to bodyslamming me into a tree with full force and ramming her tongue down my throat, without asking me, or even speaking to me until her tongue was no longer indisposed. Despite her age, given I knew literally not so much as her name, and given that I was given no choice in the matter whatsoever, consent was given, but only after she had finished doing what she did to [although I look at that moment as her doing it WITH rather than TO me, the emphasis being on good vs bad event])

She quite evidently didn't give a fuck about consent, aside from her giving herself consent to tongue-fuck my ears off. She didn't even ask afterwards. She just came, did it and told me her name after I asked, once I could breathe again.

One moment, I spotted in the distance this petite, kinda curvy brunette, she looked too young for me, my being about 19, IIRC, while I'd not have made the advance myself given the age, unless she had told me she was older (I know what its like with auties, especially, for some reason Kanner's auties, and especially females. I've got one classic autie friend, who I've known since my first secondary school, Laura, dead cute, and despite her visually apparent age, 11-12, I would, in fact I've given a lot of thought to asking her if she wants to come on a date, to see if she'd like to hook up, since I've fancied the hell out of her since we were both in school together, its nothing to do with her looking young, its just that when we first met, I really liked her, and that never had any reason to be any different. She isn't what she looks like she is, in fact she is older than I am, IIRC shes something like 34, maybe as old as 36. I'd probably get stopped by the plod on a regular basis if we were seen out in public all over each other, but I'd still love to  give myself to her, she's one of only a few people I know who I do like that much, after the human cannonball girl and I were no longer one, which shattered me, even now, it broke me, not my body, but the rest of me. The age thing, it seems especially common in the female of our species, I've not seen it but rarely, very seldom in the male, but have known quite a few Kanner's girls who seem to age incredibly slowly to almost negligibly in some cases, like my friend Laura, I can picture her at 80 and looking 20. Not exaggerating there, I really can, I'd be surprised if she didn't in fact. Real cutie, even her voice hasn't aged, actually, it sounds like a very young girl, the sort of age when everything comes out as a helium-breathed squeak. I'd laugh at it, if I didn't care very much about and for her.

As for the first girl, she was 14, and I'm not sure for how long, either. But after her initial cruise missile-esque...err...introduction? if you can quite use that word for it, I...there are no words for what she did. Other than quite simply, she had selected me, and decided that she owned me. No other way to put it, she might as well have walked into a pet store and selected a rabbit.

Only I don't have fur and long ears. But from the moment she collided into me, before she even began tongue-raping me, I knew I was totally, deeply in love, in a way I'd never been before. Age-wise, it was certainly verboten, but she made it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that she not only consented, but she wanted it, wanted me. In fact I had to refuse certain things she said I should do, because we were in public, and I could scarcely be seen at that age, with my hands in a 14yo girl's...err...well down things and in things. I'd have been fucking crucified. But the request came from her, without any suggestion on my part. Had to make do with just snuggling and kissing. I'd have loved to fulfill her...not entirely certain it WAS a request, knowing my ex fiancee, but to do what she said, but I'd have done jail time for it without a doubt, given we were in a train station at the time. Girl really didn't give a shit about being surreptitious, she did about me, very much so, but shy, she was not :autism:

Might have been very young, and certainly for my age, but she did make the advance (or rather, the pretty brutal body-slam:D) on me, and her actions, as well as her later words, and the fact that when I proposed to her, she was delighted, that, to me is not only consent, without any trace of coercion (well, not with me doing the coercing, I can't say the same for her. I just didn't have a problem with it, and the way I see it, if I see fit to decide that what she was coercing, was what I very much wanted any way, but just couldn't ask of her, then that, is my business, and given it was her, acting upon me, rather than the other way round, it is entirely my business to say she could go ahead and do it.  Or at least shut my mouth unless conducting a mutual forensic examination of one another's tracheae.

You can't exactly sexually assault somebody who says 'yes' after the fact, if they are fully mentally aware of the circumstances of the actions of the person doing it, and decide that they full well wanted it, and not only that, couldn't wait for them to do it again, and again, and again can you? not when one is an adult. Thats the way I see it at least, when in respect of me, making decisions for myself about myself and what may or may not be done.

She evidently more than consented, was as hungry for me as I was for her; and despite the age difference, although she did look..somewhat sideways..at me, at very first, when we first met, her mother ended up accepting me, and extending her trust to me with her daughter. Seemed wary at best, at the sight of me in my combats and leathers and spiked collar and bracers, piercings and the like attached to her wee spesh daughter's arm, but she figured it out, and realized that I would have given my life for her, and that no harm would ever come to her either by my hand, or were I able to prevent it; that there was almost nothing I wouldn't do for her (the only thing, in fact, was certain sexual things in places the public could catch us and report me to the filth, otherwise, she said, I did). Mom didn't even try to stop us coming home (her side of it) and running hell for leather with just a quick, breathless 'hey' as we raced towards the ladder to the loft conversion she had for a bedroom, shot up there, pulled up the ladder and didn't come down for an awfully long time.

Should I be condemned for having committed what technically, would be, here 'statutory rape', in the circumstances of deep, devoted, committed and fiery, blazing hot mutual love and delight in one another's company, when the partner, and (and damn do I wish there was not the need to include the words 'to be' here) wife to be, had from the start, initiated our union?

Should she be so  for her own actions?

All I know, is I could not find it within me to refuse my soulmate. I didn't have a choice about the initial throat-rape, I couldn't physically have stopped her, short of actually inflicting violence, and of course, that was absolutely unthinkable, not just undesirable, but something I could not have done, or even pictured in my mind. Otherwise, it WAS going to happen, and with a fraction of a second to realize what was coming before it did.

Yeah, she forced herself on me, but on the other hand, I liked it. More than liked it, and it just went on from there. Age...we knew our ages, but thats as far as it went. Knew how many solar cycles each had drawn breath, but it was asked, answered, and never again mentioned, straight out the window and be damned with it, on both our parts. The only way I could have given a shit about her age were A-birthday, B-not getting caught and prosecuted for a technicality.

Could have had her done for the 'introduction', but when you find a petite, passionate, funny, warm, snuggly, caring, adoring brunette furious blazing inferno of a drop dead Kanner's autie girl, that turns out to be your soulmate, well...there are things you do, and things you don't. Calling the filth in general, is one I don't. And dropping a girl such as above in shit for her..'introduction', sexual assault or otherwise, is again, something you just DON'T do :autism:

Was at an autism group outing, the 'carers', staff, or whatever you want to call them, the neurotypical adults paid to be there, they did NOT look happy (at least they didn't afterwards when I opened my eyes again, or we started making out again), but looking back, I reckon it must have become obvious, even to an NT, that any attempt at stopping us would result in failure, and not impossibly, the girl exploding violently in their faces; if just getting in the way was sufficient for her to beat a guy up..she wasn't generally violent or a headcase, but she was certainly capable of it (never laid a finger on me, at least, not in any but a loving way) but I wouldn't have wanted to get on the wrong side of her, she was tiny, but it was kinda like...well the plutonium pit inside a nuclear warhead isn't very large, but once it implodes, the surrounding area is reduced to ashes and boiling glass. She had that sort of a spirit, the sexiest body and snuggliest mind you can imagine, housing the spirit of an exploding tritium-boosted multi-stage many, many-megaton nuke. Thankfully when she exploded, at least within my witnessing of it, it was almost always in an act of passion. Intense, that was what she was.

Seems to be somewhat of a thing with auties, being intense, when one gets to know them, does it not? although I've known only two other people in my life, who could even approach such intensity from a thousand miles away.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.