Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4255 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2018, 02:34:01 AM »
A whole minute spent? Wow, yes, that was a thorough check. I guess you simply missed the, um, selective statistics, then.

You are as credible as ever.

You obviously did not read what I said and that is okay. I will repeat it again. I had already researched this and made my own assessment to this. It simply was a quick go to after a search. The reason I search was not to find a talking point but because I had previously investigated this. That is why I knew what to look for. I could have used the next entry or the one after that or the one after that. The source is of little matter if you have already investigated the underlying claim.

You are not be credible by dismissing sources out of hand based on preconceptions. As I stated, I do not do this. I am interested in underlying claims whether or not they come from people I agree with generally or not. You don't and that is a problem with your credibility - not mine.

You spent MORE than a minute but still didn't find anything off with their statistics?

Well done.

There may or may not be something wrong with stats, larger point is true. No, I spent about a minute. Did you not read or did you not comprehend? Has to be one or the other because I explained it twice.

Bloody hell, man, you need to decide what to blame your ignorance on.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2018, 02:34:14 AM »

It is true. Of all the Democrats, it was their top democrat who is at fault. That man is Chuck Schumer.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2018, 02:35:13 AM »
A whole minute spent? Wow, yes, that was a thorough check. I guess you simply missed the, um, selective statistics, then.

You are as credible as ever.

You obviously did not read what I said and that is okay. I will repeat it again. I had already researched this and made my own assessment to this. It simply was a quick go to after a search. The reason I search was not to find a talking point but because I had previously investigated this. That is why I knew what to look for. I could have used the next entry or the one after that or the one after that. The source is of little matter if you have already investigated the underlying claim.

You are not be credible by dismissing sources out of hand based on preconceptions. As I stated, I do not do this. I am interested in underlying claims whether or not they come from people I agree with generally or not. You don't and that is a problem with your credibility - not mine.

You spent MORE than a minute but still didn't find anything off with their statistics?

Well done.

There may or may not be something wrong with stats, larger point is true. No, I spent about a minute. Did you not read or did you not comprehend? Has to be one or the other because I explained it twice.

Bloody hell, man, you need to decide what to blame your ignorance on.

I am not ignorant and nor is there anything by which I need to decide on. It would be sheer ignorance to presume this to be the case.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2018, 02:36:58 AM »
Utter bullshit. The Republicans could have funded CHIP months ago. They're holding CHIP funding hostage over their disagreement on the DACA.

This is on Trump and the world is watching.

Nope, this is a Schumer Shutdown. If you are saying what the world outside of America is watching, I am part of that world and you are not. Are you speaking on behalf of me and from what authority (or credibility) do you do that from?

They chose hundred of thousands of illegal immigrants (those Dreamy Dreamers) over hundreds of millions of Americans. Bad choice in my estimation but it was the Democrats to make. They voted for the shutdown it is ABSOLUTELY on them.

You're NOT speaking for me.

You are not speaking for me....your point is?

Precisely what I said. Why?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2018, 02:38:25 AM »

It is true. Of all the Democrats, it was their top democrat who is at fault. That man is Chuck Schumer.

Keep working on that reading comprehension.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2018, 04:02:19 AM »

Keep working on that reading comprehension.

95% of Republicans voted for the budge and 95% of Democrats did not. It is clear in this instance that the side responsible for the shutdown is the Democrats. Who is ultimately responsible for the shutdown in THIS instance? Chuck Schumer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm28icTWUA

A politics of idiocy? That is what 2013 Chuck thinks. He would not do that would he?

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2018, 05:43:34 AM »

A politics of idiocy? That is what 2013 Chuck thinks. He would not do that would he?
That was a good find.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2018, 05:46:35 PM »

That was a good find.

It's not difficult to find politicians contradicting themselves or being hypocrites, I think it's part of their job title.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2018, 12:47:22 AM »
Agreed. Trump is easier than most, tho.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2018, 01:41:49 PM »
He needs to watch what he calls a shithole.

We're down from #4 (in 2016) to #8 ourselves now.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2018, 02:17:09 PM »
He needs to watch what he calls a shithole.

We're down from #4 (in 2016) to #8 ourselves now.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/overall-full-list

So what? We're still in the top 10 out of what? 178 countries??

Most countries ARE shitholes.

Mexico is a HUGE shithole based on how many Mexicans try to flee it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »
80 countries are part of that list.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »
Most countries ARE shitholes.

Yeah, and not-so coincidentally they also literally shit in holes.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2018, 01:43:45 AM »
Quote from: Comey's new book
This President is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values. His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.

- Albert Einstein