Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4289 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2018, 05:01:37 PM »
Utter bullshit. The Republicans could have funded CHIP months ago. They're holding CHIP funding hostage over their disagreement on the DACA.

This is on Trump and the world is watching.

Nope, this is a Schumer Shutdown. If you are saying what the world outside of America is watching, I am part of that world and you are not. Are you speaking on behalf of me and from what authority (or credibility) do you do that from?

They chose hundred of thousands of illegal immigrants (those Dreamy Dreamers) over hundreds of millions of Americans. Bad choice in my estimation but it was the Democrats to make. They voted for the shutdown it is ABSOLUTELY on them.

You believe what ever shit you choose to believe.

Can't fix stupid.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2018, 07:50:18 PM »
Utter bullshit. The Republicans could have funded CHIP months ago. They're holding CHIP funding hostage over their disagreement on the DACA.

Nope, this is a Schumer Shutdown. If you are saying what the world outside of America is watching, I am part of that world and you are not. Are you speaking on behalf of me and from what authority (or credibility) do you do that from?

They chose hundred of thousands of illegal immigrants (those Dreamy Dreamers) over hundreds of millions of Americans. Bad choice in my estimation but it was the Democrats to make. They voted for the shutdown it is ABSOLUTELY on them.

Can't fix stupid.

You are walking, talking and typing evidence of that, IceQueen
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2018, 08:43:23 PM »

Can't fix stupid.

:yawn:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2018, 10:00:52 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/trump-shithole-shithouse_us_5a5e45ffe4b03bb8f5a116a1

Apparently Trump's allies are claiming that he never said "shithole countries". He said "shithouse countries".

I guess that's okay then.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2018, 12:10:40 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/trump-shithole-shithouse_us_5a5e45ffe4b03bb8f5a116a1

Apparently Trump's allies are claiming that he never said "shithole countries". He said "shithouse countries".

Maybe. So Did Dick Durbin lie or just not tell the truth?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2018, 12:12:20 AM »

Can't fix stupid.

:yawn:

:autism:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2018, 12:52:01 AM »

He paraphrased. Happens all the time.

I don't believe that there is any major difference in offensiveness between referring to countries as "shithole" vs "shithouse".
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2018, 01:54:01 AM »

He paraphrased. Happens all the time.

I don't believe that there is any major difference in offensiveness between referring to countries as "shithole" vs "shithouse".

Did THAT even get said and if so by whom?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2018, 02:19:59 AM »
A whole minute spent? Wow, yes, that was a thorough check. I guess you simply missed the, um, selective statistics, then.

You are as credible as ever.

You obviously did not read what I said and that is okay. I will repeat it again. I had already researched this and made my own assessment to this. It simply was a quick go to after a search. The reason I search was not to find a talking point but because I had previously investigated this. That is why I knew what to look for. I could have used the next entry or the one after that or the one after that. The source is of little matter if you have already investigated the underlying claim.

You are not be credible by dismissing sources out of hand based on preconceptions. As I stated, I do not do this. I am interested in underlying claims whether or not they come from people I agree with generally or not. You don't and that is a problem with your credibility - not mine.

You spent MORE than a minute but still didn't find anything off with their statistics?

Well done.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2018, 02:21:25 AM »

You're NOT speaking for me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2018, 02:27:06 AM »

He was thinking about real estate, apparently. :M

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2018, 02:29:32 AM »
A whole minute spent? Wow, yes, that was a thorough check. I guess you simply missed the, um, selective statistics, then.

You are as credible as ever.

You obviously did not read what I said and that is okay. I will repeat it again. I had already researched this and made my own assessment to this. It simply was a quick go to after a search. The reason I search was not to find a talking point but because I had previously investigated this. That is why I knew what to look for. I could have used the next entry or the one after that or the one after that. The source is of little matter if you have already investigated the underlying claim.

You are not be credible by dismissing sources out of hand based on preconceptions. As I stated, I do not do this. I am interested in underlying claims whether or not they come from people I agree with generally or not. You don't and that is a problem with your credibility - not mine.

You spent MORE than a minute but still didn't find anything off with their statistics?

Well done.

There may or may not be something wrong with stats, larger point is true. No, I spent about a minute. Did you not read or did you not comprehend? Has to be one or the other because I explained it twice.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2018, 02:31:24 AM »

You're NOT speaking for me.

You are not speaking for me....your point is?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2018, 02:32:37 AM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2018, 02:32:49 AM »

He was thinking about real estate, apparently. :M

Storm in a teacup. Apparently many there used salty language but the only person there they had an issue using salty language was Trump and then Durbin lied about what he said and the press ran with the lie.