Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4248 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 04:11:03 AM »
Golf ball to the head isn't reliable enough. I've seen it happen. Was at my second spazz school, and this girl called joanne, petite, kinda tiny, not the sort you'd expect a lethal long-range shot like she did, but she did it alright, got one of the care staff from a few hundred meters, right in the back of the head. Dropped the guy instantly, knocked him senseless alright, but he did get up again, without any longterm crippling injury.

Certainly funny as shit to watch though, tiny girl belting the golf ball with her driver and one-shot takedown of the staff member, a real elite sniper-style shot, that had us all, even some of the care staff who were closer at the time were laughing our arses off. I still remember the way he dropped like he'd been shot in the head with a rifle or pistol hollowpoint round, but he did survive the experience.

Not that I am for a moment suggesting people don't take golf pot shots at trump if they get the chance.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 05:23:19 AM »
What an utter moron that man is. He is a disgrace for his nation, an embarrassment, a liability. The idea that people actually voted for him is bizarre.

Did he say this and if you say some in that were there in the meeting said so, some also said that he didn't. Do those that said he did have a reason to make something up and have they ever made up similar claims for political reasons?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/dick-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal

However, IF we are to talk about Haiti, where did the billions of dollars of aid earmarked for Haiti and managed through the Clinton Foundation go?

Two options:

A) Clinton coffers
B) Administrative fees and to sling to friends and family?

Either option will do.

This is not about Clinton, this is about Trump and his inability to function. It's interesting how you suggest those in attendance lied about what he said but yet, you still feel the need to divert the discussion to Clinton.

This speaks volumes to me.

I did not feel a need to both. I did both anyhow. But does Dick has a history of lying about such things? Yes or no? Is there anything to suggest he is not lying now? Why are you running with it then?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 05:25:00 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 05:29:31 AM »
For 38 minutes yesterday people in Hawaii got ready to kiss their asses goodbye.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/hawaii-missile-threat-false-alarm/index.html

Where was Trump? Playing golf.

Hours later he tweets about how unfair the press is to him.

Someone hand him a pacifier.

Yep...good times.

They are and it was a major stuff NOT by him but from Hawaii. They wanted to bait him into a military response and he was not biting. Good for him. What did Obama and Hillary do when there was an ACTUAL attack on Benghazi?

I will give you two options

a) Blame it on a video.
b) Do nothing.

I will accept either answer.

Naivety as lifestyle.

It's interesting that you feel the need to bring up Obama and Hillary here. As president, he should have addressed what happened, end of story. He (and his supporters) should focus on what he is doing now.

Who said he was not tipped off about this before it happened? Who is to say that he did not get right onto confirming the information straight away and then had someone say, "Nah, its a bullshit alert and made at state level, enjoy your game, Mr President"?

You don't know. If that was the case then it would mean there was no threat. It was made at a state level not a federal level and the people who stuffed up will address it as they should. I see no foul at all

The reason I bring up the Clintons and Obama is I never saw this kind of unfettered disgust at them when they did worse than he. So yes it is about Trump BUT I think it is far more than that and I personally would like to know what more it is.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2018, 08:08:54 AM »
What an utter moron that man is. He is a disgrace for his nation, an embarrassment, a liability. The idea that people actually voted for him is bizarre.

Did he say this and if you say some in that were there in the meeting said so, some also said that he didn't. Do those that said he did have a reason to make something up and have they ever made up similar claims for political reasons?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817/dick-durbin-has-history-lying-about-private-white-ryan-saavedra#exit-modal

However, IF we are to talk about Haiti, where did the billions of dollars of aid earmarked for Haiti and managed through the Clinton Foundation go?

Two options:

A) Clinton coffers
B) Administrative fees and to sling to friends and family?

Either option will do.

This is not about Clinton, this is about Trump and his inability to function. It's interesting how you suggest those in attendance lied about what he said but yet, you still feel the need to divert the discussion to Clinton.

This speaks volumes to me.

I did not feel a need to both. I did both anyhow. But does Dick has a history of lying about such things? Yes or no? Is there anything to suggest he is not lying now? Why are you running with it then?

I'm wondering why you felt this need. Was it because you know how much Trump lies so you felt you had to somehow divert attention to Hillary. You're a lot like him.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2018, 08:17:47 AM »
For 38 minutes yesterday people in Hawaii got ready to kiss their asses goodbye.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/13/politics/hawaii-missile-threat-false-alarm/index.html

Hours later he tweets about how unfair the press is to him.

Someone hand him a pacifier.

Yep...good times.

They are and it was a major stuff NOT by him but from Hawaii. They wanted to bait him into a military response and he was not biting. Good for him. What did Obama and Hillary do when there was an ACTUAL attack on Benghazi?

I will give you two options

a) Blame it on a video.
b) Do nothing.

I will accept either answer.

Naivety as lifestyle.

It's interesting that you feel the need to bring up Obama and Hillary here. As president, he should have addressed what happened, end of story. He (and his supporters) should focus on what he is doing now.

Who said he was not tipped off about this before it happened? Who is to say that he did not get right onto confirming the information straight away and then had someone say, "Nah, its a bullshit alert and made at state level, enjoy your game, Mr President"?

You don't know. If that was the case then it would mean there was no threat. It was made at a state level not a federal level and the people who stuffed up will address it as they should. I see no foul at all

The reason I bring up the Clintons and Obama is I never saw this kind of unfettered disgust at them when they did worse than he. So yes it is about Trump BUT I think it is far more than that and I personally would like to know what more it is.

Who says? His silence on the subject. He should have addressed the incident. It's what real leaders do, especially in a situation like this. The idiot in chief doesn't know how to be one, though, so he ignored it and most of us really aren't that surprised.

The reason why Obama and the Clintons never saw this kind of disgust (yes, that is the proper word) directed at them is that they did, and do, know what it takes to be a leader and act accordingly. I realise this might seem like rocket science to you, but it doesn't to them, and it shouldn't to Trump. It's part of the job description and if you don't understand why then you shouldn't be there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 09:51:27 AM »
I'm just wondering what was covered over this time.

So far, these outbursts of media bait have inevitably buried some other piece of news.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2018, 01:32:54 PM »
A golf ball in the head would also work.

So would a golf club to the head.  :asthing:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2018, 05:28:23 PM »
Basic leadership skills 101...

1. Addressing major problems/disasters/tragedies that effect people's lives when they occur or soon after they occur.

2. Reassuring people that those problems are at the very least "being looked into" so that the possibility of them occurring again will be less likely.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »

So far, these outbursts of media bait have inevitably buried some other piece of news.
This isn't the first time wondering if maybe you're one of my sockpuppets. Was just about to say, everything since trump took office has been over sensationalized hype about what crap spills from Trumps lips or tweety fingers. It all strikes as a diversion tactic because the news isn't reporting on the context of the political/governmental happenings surrounding the hoopla. The news isn't reporting on the content or the outcome of the meeting, only OMG Trump said shithole.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2018, 05:46:16 PM »
Basic leadership skills 101...

1. Addressing major problems/disasters/tragedies that effect people's lives when they occur or soon after they occur.

2. Reassuring people that those problems are at the very least "being looked into" so that the possibility of them occurring again will be less likely.
Agreed, a state of the union address should have been broadcast, and immediately. That was definitely the sort of thing needing confirmation from the whitehouse and broadcast across every network.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 05:51:24 PM »

This isn't the first time wondering if maybe you're one of my sockpuppets.

I demand my own existence.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 05:59:20 PM »

This isn't the first time wondering if maybe you're one of my sockpuppets.

I demand my own existence.
That's why I wonder, instead of knowing.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 06:56:10 PM »

That's because Trump doesn't respond to fake news.  :M

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 07:01:32 PM »

What does this have to do with his alleged statement??

Many other countries ARE shitholes.

Much of Central America = shithole
Much of South America = shithole
Much of Africa = shithole
Much of the Middle East = shithole
Select parts of Eastern Asia = shithole

I don't see a problem with calling a spade a spade.   :dunno:

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 07:01:48 PM »
Trump has effectively changed the news cycle.

Instead of needing to present analysis on domestic politics and geopolitics, the news industry can just sit back and wait for Trump to say, do or tweet something stupid or offensive or outrageous. Then they are all over it like a rash. And they don’t usually need to wait very long. And it seems like they don’t even bother to fact check any more: if something sounds offensive and outrageous and someone said Trump said it, then they’ll run with it as if it’s fact.

When Obama was in office, when HRC was Secretary of State, or course they did some shit that should have been more heavily scrutinised. But Obama would make the right noises, say inspiring things, handle international issues with poise and an air of “don’t worry people, I’ve got this”, basically he acted like a president should act. The opposite of Trump, in other words.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass