Educational

Author Topic: "Shithole countries"  (Read 4386 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: "Shithole countries"
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2018, 02:20:09 AM »
I'm just wondering what was covered over this time.

So far, these outbursts of media bait have inevitably buried some other piece of news.
This isn't the first time wondering if maybe you're one of my sockpuppets. Was just about to say, everything since trump took office has been over sensationalized hype about what crap spills from Trumps lips or tweety fingers. It all strikes as a diversion tactic because the news isn't reporting on the context of the political/governmental happenings surrounding the hoopla. The news isn't reporting on the content or the outcome of the meeting, only OMG Trump said shithole.

I have a hard time remembering the last crisis - The Wolf book - all but forgotten after 48 hours. That was going to bring him down then this last thing sucked the air right out of that.

Remember how the Russia thing morphed into Obstruction of justice which morph into mentally unfit and now I think is morphing into racist.

Like a laserlight and a cat.

Now who knows apart from bashing Trump and chasing the laserlight, what the Democrats are about? Who are their leaders? Who are they rallying behind? What is their message?

Deflecting again, I see.

I do not think you do see. In fact, my premise is that you are ideologically blinded by your political and personal hatred of Trump and what you believe he represents to the point that you are unable to look at him with any reasonable rationality.

But let's assume for the moment that my strongly held belief in your ideological blindness is not true. How is what I said deflecting and if so from what exactly?

Let's assume for a moment that you are NOT deflecting. That, unfortunately, means that you are clueless.

I'd go with deflection if I were you.

I would imagine it more on you to ACTUALLY make a case for the deflection you claim I make. Clueless does not equal - does not agree with your opinion or perspective. Never did. Deflection does not mean answering something specifically and then making a point about something related to. Deflecting would rather necessitate only doing the latter. I clearly have addressed the former and made points on the latter.

So this does not annoy me. I simply think you have the wrong end of things, and I think it is not a position that needs a strong defence, as there is nothing in what you say. If you make a case for it, I may well have something to actually consider.

Fucking hell. This is an impressive non-reply to me commenting on you deflecting.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2018, 02:22:07 AM »
Don't really think trump has changed the news.

Sure he has. Instead of the media writing about other events, they tell the world what a moron Trump is. It's all over the news, every day.
It gives him a lot of power to say he's changed the news, because that would mean changing the people who provide the news. The idea is along the same lines of intentional smokescreen conspiracies. While it's more interesting to think there's some powerful manipulation or design behind it all, it makes more sense that superficial news is all over the news everyday because that's what people prefer to learn about from the news. News is about tv ratings, web hits, and print sales just like any other media topic, and that means the news hasn't changed at all.

If we are to believe Calandale, there is a plan. Me, I'm not sure. I think it's less conscious than that but I think the news are now more about his latest tweets and whatnot rather than actual non-Trump news. The latter still happen, mind. :dunno:
Not talking about non-Trump news. Trump has thus far signed aprox 60 executive orders, produced 50 presidential memoranda, signed 10 presidential determinations, 20 foreign relations notices, and signed 100 bills passed by congress into law. Talk is cheap, especially his, but no one seems to care what he's actually doing.

There is a lot in what he is doing which is not getting a lot of notice. It is deliberate.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent

You're upgrading your sources. "Church Militant". :rofl:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2018, 02:43:58 AM »
Let's focus on what he might want to hide while directing your ("your" as in "Al's") attention elsewhere:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

The Guardian is a reasonably balanced source but by no means the only one. Guessing Church Militant might disagree but I know whom I'd pick. The moron-in-chief is very likely a sexual predator.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2018, 05:46:59 AM »
Let's focus on what he might want to hide while directing your ("your" as in "Al's") attention elsewhere:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/nov/30/donald-trump-sexual-misconduct-allegations-full-list

The Guardian is a reasonably balanced source but by no means the only one. Guessing Church Militant might disagree but I know whom I'd pick. The moron-in-chief is very likely a sexual predator.

Looks like you are deflecting. How? I don't mind explaining.

A) Jack makes mention that Trump is actually doing a lot and none of which is being mentioned in the mainstream news
B) I agree and give an example
C) You laugh off my example and say he is a predator (no proof that he is of course).

What is the relationship between A and B? What is the relationship between A and C? Deflection.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2018, 05:50:49 AM »
Oh, and http://anonhq.com/investigative-no-trump-is-not-to-thank-for-this-years-human-trafficking-busts/

From that site's comment section:

I guarantee it would been another year of nothing had Trump not been in office.. I also do remember Trump talking about pushing the efforts of Trafficking while in office..

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

Those local initiatives aren’t what people aren’t the full effect of what he did his presidential order with the new task force and signed an executive order declaring a national emergency related to “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world” and imposed sanctions on 13 individuals, using his authority under the 2016 Global Magnitsky Act.
The Treasury Department sanctioned an additional 39 people and entities for alleged human rights abuses and corruption, for a total of 52 targets. Among those sanctioned is the son of Russia’s prosecutor general.

The executive order says “the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption” outside of the United States “have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.”

this initiative was responsible for taking down 8 of the biggest global human trafficking rings in the world if he did not sign that order local officials wouldn’t have organized to the lengths they are now doing. As well as the coordination from Microsoft and the NSA which have been seeing honeypots online hence the new initiative for cybersecurity he signed in to order to help battle that

I really hope you do not see this source as the ultimate authority on its own matter as the comment section seem to suggest its own readers are strongly divided on their position.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: January 18, 2018, 06:19:57 AM »
Trump's medical sparks online 'girther' movement

"Incredible genes." :rofl:
Yeah, that doctor's note felt like something they'd publish about kim jong-un in north korea.  I should be done being unsettled, but I honestly did find it unsettling.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2018, 09:42:21 AM »

Yeah, that doctor's note felt like something they'd publish about kim jong-un in north korea.  I should be done being unsettled, but I honestly did find it unsettling.

I get it. The only thing you would have accepted is one that is in line with your preconceptions about him. THAT should be unsettling to you.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »
I'll give him the 6' 3" because he's about the size of Obama who was 6' 1"....the extra 2" could be hair.

Hair can give you a good extra 5" if done right.

But 239 lb no...unless that's just payload weight.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2018, 08:36:17 PM »
What an utter moron that man is. He is a disgrace for his nation, an embarrassment, a liability. The idea that people actually voted for him is bizarre.

What does this have to do with his alleged statement??

Many other countries ARE shitholes.

Much of Central America = shithole
Much of South America = shithole
Much of Africa = shithole
Much of the Middle East = shithole
Select parts of Eastern Asia = shithole

I don't see a problem with calling a spade a spade.   :dunno:

I can't change my mind when you're right.

FYP.   8)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2018, 09:42:47 PM »
Trump should get punched in the face, that or maybe his wig torn off of his head.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2018, 02:03:53 AM »

Looks like you are deflecting. How? I don't mind explaining.

A) Jack makes mention that Trump is actually doing a lot and none of which is being mentioned in the mainstream news
B) I agree and give an example
C) You laugh off my example and say he is a predator (no proof that he is of course).

What is the relationship between A and B? What is the relationship between A and C? Deflection.

You really need to work on that reading comprehension a little more.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2018, 02:06:38 AM »
Oh, and http://anonhq.com/investigative-no-trump-is-not-to-thank-for-this-years-human-trafficking-busts/

From that site's comment section:

I guarantee it would been another year of nothing had Trump not been in office.. I also do remember Trump talking about pushing the efforts of Trafficking while in office..

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/02/09/presidential-executive-order-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

Those local initiatives aren’t what people aren’t the full effect of what he did his presidential order with the new task force and signed an executive order declaring a national emergency related to “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world” and imposed sanctions on 13 individuals, using his authority under the 2016 Global Magnitsky Act.
The Treasury Department sanctioned an additional 39 people and entities for alleged human rights abuses and corruption, for a total of 52 targets. Among those sanctioned is the son of Russia’s prosecutor general.

The executive order says “the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption” outside of the United States “have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.”

this initiative was responsible for taking down 8 of the biggest global human trafficking rings in the world if he did not sign that order local officials wouldn’t have organized to the lengths they are now doing. As well as the coordination from Microsoft and the NSA which have been seeing honeypots online hence the new initiative for cybersecurity he signed in to order to help battle that

I really hope you do not see this source as the ultimate authority on its own matter as the comment section seem to suggest its own readers are strongly divided on their position.

Church Militant and a bunch of readers in a comments section? You sure do pick your sources. I agree with IQ. Your posts can be quite amusing at times.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2018, 02:08:05 AM »

I get it. The only thing you would have accepted is one that is in line with your preconceptions about him. THAT should be unsettling to you.

I get it. Your hero gets a beating and you lash out. :hug:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2018, 02:49:50 AM »

I get it. Your hero gets a beating and you lash out. :hug:

Who was getting a beating and from whom. If you could explain it in terms of a) who my hero is b) whether they were beaten c) who were the people beating him d) with what e) what the net effect on him by the individual that was supposedly beating him was (remember in respect to this I am questioning people on I2) and f) how I am "lashing out".

That would be swell. I think the effect of such a venture would bring your premise up very short.