Author Topic: The other trump card in the gun debate.  (Read 2174 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The other trump card in the gun debate.
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2018, 05:52:08 AM »
I'm not sure a more realistic scenario would sell any guns. :P
You just summed up a significant amount of the conversation around guns in the U.S.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2018, 08:06:56 AM »
You just summed up a significant amount of the conversation around guns in the U.S.

That bad?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2018, 05:46:22 PM »
"racist who?" :laugh:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2018, 06:59:48 PM »

That bad?
Jesus fuck, yeah. 

And a lot of it feels like obsessive planning around how to handle one particular moment, without though of what happens after that moment (i.e., you have shot someone, how will now have to deal with the legal ramifications of having shot someone- WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS "SELF DEFENSE."  And it will be hell for you EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR CASE.  Which you PROBABLY WON'T.)

At this point, the pro-gun defenses that make the most sense to me are preppers (it at least makes sense on its own logic) and people planning to suicide with the gun (also makes sense on its own logic, but that's not going to be widely argued on the 'pro' side anytime soon).  Most other arguments just don't hold water for me.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2018, 01:58:08 AM »

That bad?
Jesus fuck, yeah. 

And a lot of it feels like obsessive planning around how to handle one particular moment, without though of what happens after that moment (i.e., you have shot someone, how will now have to deal with the legal ramifications of having shot someone- WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS "SELF DEFENSE."  And it will be hell for you EVEN IF YOU WIN YOUR CASE.  Which you PROBABLY WON'T.)

At this point, the pro-gun defenses that make the most sense to me are preppers (it at least makes sense on its own logic) and people planning to suicide with the gun (also makes sense on its own logic, but that's not going to be widely argued on the 'pro' side anytime soon).  Most other arguments just don't hold water for me.

A suicide commercial in the same style as this one could be... different. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2018, 06:14:46 AM »

SO fucking what?? Tha alternative to that would be to be D-E-A-D DEAD!

Haven't you ever heard the saying that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6??

How stupid do you have to be to make an argument that you shouldn't kill in self defense because you will probably be tried for it??

Who do you think you are, mdagli1??   :hahaha:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2018, 07:00:59 AM »
Elle might not have it right on that one, but you can hardly place her and  our former pencil-dicked mentally bent 'friend' in the same sort of categories.

When elle spends time with the mentally twisted and/or fucked, at least it isn't another personality crawling out of the woodwork as with mcfagly. Although granted his alternate personalities more or less were limited to 'secondary dickweasel' and  'tertiary dickweasel'. Rather one-dimensional in their devotion to weaselly dick-ness.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2018, 01:48:06 PM »
When elle spends time with the mentally twisted and/or fucked, at least it isn't another personality crawling out of the woodwork as with mcfagly.

Yeah, but I wonder what she does when she's not hanging out with us. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein