Author Topic: The other trump card in the gun debate.  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: The other trump card in the gun debate.
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 07:21:03 AM »
Thats not  an argument for not  having a welfare system in place as a safety net, some people genuinely can't work, through illness, injury etc. and there needs to be some  provision in place.

I think most people would agree with this.

Baby-factory blacks, white trailor trash, hispanics etc. who suck at the state tit as a lifestyle option, they just need to be told 'get out and get a job you lazy nigger'.

Yeah, pretty much. We need to quit subsidizing degenerates.

And of course cracking down not just on the mexi-mafia groups, but stamping on the locally-resident gangs of niggers, whether they are black or not. At least the big, organized dangerous groups, as opposed to a few niggers banding together. The criminal syndicates known to be involved in violent crime.

The problem in today's PC world is that you can't do this without being labeled a racist.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 11:45:33 AM »
Because of the demographic differences between Sweden and the US.

How much do you want to bet that the gun violence rates amongst Scandinavians living in the US (like in Minnesota and Wisconsin) are comparable to gun violence rates in Scandinavian countries (minus the muslim populations of course)??

This is about as stupid as it gets.
But did you read his most recent post?

*sigh*

Yeah, unfortunately. I did write "about as stupid as it gets", though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2018, 11:53:27 AM »

How much do you want to bet that the gun violence rates amongst Scandinavians living in the US (like in Minnesota and Wisconsin) are comparable to gun violence rates in Scandinavian countries (minus the muslim populations of course)??

*sigh*

Oh, yes. the world renown Stanford economist, Thomas Sowell is a total idiot and doesn't know the first thing about what he's talking about but PMS Elle and odeot are experts on the challenges faced by black Americans.

Totally makes sense.   :tard:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 12:09:11 PM »
Non-sequitur.   :M

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 02:43:18 PM »
Scrap-my point was that the only skin  requirement to being  a dirty fucking scrounging nigger piece of  shit, is HAVING a skin, whatever  it looks like.

I've (regrettably) met  enough of the bastards who's skin is as white as mine is, and they were still fucking niggers that should have been shot in the face for the good of humanity.

Black nigger, white nigger, camelfucking nigger, same shit, just different stinks in the nonwhite cases. And more propensity to the koransturbating  pigfucking  paedophile-worshippers blowing themselves up than the white or black varieties of nigger.

The remark about welfare reminds me of a somewhat off color joke. ''how do  you force a nigger to starve to death?'  'hide his benefit check under a pair of work boots''
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 02:52:50 PM »
Scrap-my point was that the only skin  requirement to being  a dirty fucking scrounging nigger piece of  shit, is HAVING a skin, whatever  it looks like.

I've (regrettably) met  enough of the bastards who's skin is as white as mine is, and they were still fucking niggers that should have been shot in the face for the good of humanity.

Black nigger, white nigger, camelfucking nigger, same shit, just different stinks in the nonwhite cases. And more propensity to the koransturbating  pigfucking  paedophile-worshippers blowing themselves up than the white or black varieties of nigger.

The remark about welfare reminds me of a somewhat off color joke. ''how do  you force a nigger to starve to death?'  'hide his benefit check under a pair of work boots''

These things do tend to travel along racial lines though. Not because of the DNA itself but rather the cultures that follow these racial groups.

"Black culture" in the USA has largely imploded since the 1960's and now they are largely part of the dependency class in the US.

There are 3 things in life that you must do to escape permanent poverty in life and black people in the US, for the most part don't do these 3 things.

The 3 things are: 1) Graduate High School, 2) Don't have kids until you're married, 3) Get a job and keep it.

"Black culture" looks down at these things and instead celebrates being a thug. Not exactly a recipe for success in the modern world.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2018, 03:57:28 PM »

*sigh*

Oh, yes. the world renown Stanford economist, Thomas Sowell is a total idiot and doesn't know the first thing about what he's talking about but PMS Elle and odeot are experts on the challenges faced by black Americans.

UK's scrapping it, just for different reasons.  :headhurts:
Fucking Tories.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2018, 07:55:35 PM »
Thats not  an argument for not  having a welfare system in place as a safety net, some people genuinely can't work, through illness, injury etc. and there needs to be some  provision in place.

I think most people would agree with this.

Baby-factory blacks, white trailor trash, hispanics etc. who suck at the state tit as a lifestyle option, they just need to be told 'get out and get a job you lazy nigger'.

Yeah, pretty much. We need to quit subsidizing degenerates.

And of course cracking down not just on the mexi-mafia groups, but stamping on the locally-resident gangs of niggers, whether they are black or not. At least the big, organized dangerous groups, as opposed to a few niggers banding together. The criminal syndicates known to be involved in violent crime.

The problem in today's PC world is that you can't do this without being labeled a racist.

You couldn't make up satire half that funny.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2018, 01:46:16 AM »
It's mostly sad, actually.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2018, 03:19:37 AM »
Scrap,in the US  it sounds like it  does, there seems  to be a  lot of institutionalized racism in the  pigs and  court system, where  ethnics of whatever  variety, although  particularly (it seems, at least, what with the disproportionate number of non-judicial killings of unarmed  black people by the filth) targeted at blacks there (personally I think the term 'african  american' as a default title for the black american population is more than a bit dumb, since the vast majority of them won't ever have been within half an ocean or flight-path of the african continent  and thus aren't connected  to africa directly themselves. Ancestors way back, yes,  some more recently as slaves, but your average black person in the US probably has very little to do with africa  and it makes little sense calling blacks living in the US 'african americans'), and  more likely not only to be arrested, but to  be convicted, whether they did whatever they were accused of or not.

And once that happens,  likely as not, its going to turn them into a product for the prison market, in and out and  in and out etc., revolving-door syndrome, and not in the least unthinkably, turn those who started out as black people into black niggers, not necessarily, probably perhaps not even likely, by choice, but out of a mixture  of being packed into cages  with criminal underworld  figures of various stripes, plenty of thugs  and gangbangers, and knowing they won't be able to get a job when they get out, and without the potential to get a job and earn money, they have to get  money somehow, or  else either end up on the streets, or starve. The die is already cast in big racks, awaiting only something to pour in and freeze in place. The gangs of thug niggers, white or black aren't going to give a fuck about a resume or whether someone has convictions on file, hell its probably a selling point if they do.

So it looks  to me  like turning black  people into niggers  is profitable for the US  government. Fucking privatized prison  system they have  there is a  monstrous abomination. ANY private prison system is a rotten one, right to the core. Because there  being a financial interest in having a demand for a quota or supply of inmates makes there become born, a vested interest in targeting  the easiest groups, and the ones already most likely to become criminals for societal reasons become even more so  for reasons  directly related to the prison system itself.

Justice, real justice cannot be monetized and remain justice.

And also, it'd strike me as more than likely for it to become  a  self-perpetuating resource. Nigger-creation that is. Once the US govt. and their privatized prison system has removed their means  of earning, and of, if they go onto the benefit system as opposed to turning to crime, earning any respect, which they have the chance to from gang membership. Not necessarily for good reasons, probably pretty bad ones in most individual instances,  but they can seek and obtain it nevertheless,  from fellow gangbangers.

Also, if that wasn't enough, what non-crooked person, who has never been to prison for a convicted sentence, etc.,  the nonviolent people in  the US, why would  the people in work, living a non-thuggish honest life ever want to hook up with a nigger of any color? they aren't, are they? nobody wants a feckless father of kid after kid that the father doesn't give a fuck about from 5 different mothers, who is a gangbanger and a violent thug  for a partner.

So where do newly-created niggers have to go for a partner? other niggers, redneck hicks going for other redneck trailer trash white nigger redneck hicks, and once that happens, what else is going to happen? they  are going to breed more fodder for the prison market, that is even MORE likely than the original ever was, to end up a nigger, because  their parents are niggers and potentially, have older siblings already in daddy's gang.

One ugly fucker of a vicious circle.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2018, 05:32:22 AM »
Or horrifying, if you're in America, and people who believe this shit are running the fucking country now.

It's like a nightmare you can't wake up from.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2018, 06:36:39 AM »
Who and what policy specifically are you talking about? Seems like a bit of a "I feel" kind of argument or "I think X thinks Y and on that basis they must be Z"

Look I get the attraction of the argument that Liberal (read Progressive) views are better than Conservative AND that Conservative views are evil and immoral and therefore racist and a path to pure Neo-Nazi apologia and death camps to all people who are gay, black, or immigrants BUT I think as ideologically supportive of righteously indignant narratives as these thoughts are, most people (and this includes those running this country), do not think like that.

Not to say that this gives Trump a free pass. Guy would probably ban vaccines if he had his way and not all his ideas nor his cabinet are great. But when you say he thinks something terrible when it is not at all clear that he thinks this at all, it becomes a little derailing especially when someone like me writes a rambling semi-coherent counter to this.

It is absolutely true that American blacks vote predominately for Democrats and this was not always the case. They switched over from the party that freed them from slavery to the Democrats in the 1930's predominately and look how the Democrats treated them through the 1930's -1960's. So the Big switch is a Big con. It makes as much sense as two opposing sports teams switching jumpers mid game and playing for their opposing team.

Democrats get a lot of undeserved purchase in denouncing all Conservatives as racist. I have seen nothing to indicate this is in any significant way true. I am sure Democrats are equally as racist in equal numbers

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2018, 06:38:18 AM »

*sigh*

I like Thomas Sowell. Very switched on guy.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2018, 07:07:07 AM »
Look I get the attraction of the argument that Liberal (read Progressive) views are better than Conservative AND that Conservative views are evil and immoral and therefore racist and a path to pure Neo-Nazi apologia and death camps to all people who are gay, black, or immigrants BUT I think as ideologically supportive of righteously indignant narratives as these thoughts are, most people (and this includes those running this country), do not think like that.

Honestly, is this what you think the argument is? And if not, whatever made you write this shit?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »

I agree.

The cops didn't go after this rape gang because they didn't want to be called racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal