Educational

Author Topic: The other trump card in the gun debate.  (Read 2171 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: The other trump card in the gun debate.
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »
36 Swedes will not die in gun-related deaths today. What are the numbers like over there?

Roughly 33.

Half of those will be black people killing other black people.

Hispanics also make up a disproportionate percentage of that number.

What you're left with is murder rates comparable to Europe as a whole.

Violent crime follows the racial lines of the parent populations, the FBI has known this for decades now.

Brilliantly argued.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 11:22:13 AM »
36 Swedes will not die in gun-related deaths today. What are the numbers like over there?

Roughly 33.

Half of those will be black people killing other black people.

Hispanics also make up a disproportionate percentage of that number.

What you're left with is murder rates comparable to Europe as a whole.

Violent crime follows the racial lines of the parent populations, the FBI has known this for decades now.

Brilliantly argued.
I'm not actually sure what point he was even trying to argue.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 02:08:14 PM »

That gun violence rates (and violent crime in general) strongly correlate along racial lines.

Legal gun ownership rates have no direct correlation to gun violence, many criminals get guns illegally anyways.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 02:27:15 PM »

That gun violence rates (and violent crime in general) strongly correlate along racial lines.

Legal gun ownership rates have no direct correlation to gun violence, many criminals get guns illegally anyways.
No, I mean, what are you proposing as a response to this interpretation of the data?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2018, 02:35:46 PM »

No, I mean, what are you proposing as a response to this interpretation of the data?

Because of the demographic differences between Sweden and the US.

How much do you want to bet that the gun violence rates amongst Scandinavians living in the US (like in Minnesota and Wisconsin) are comparable to gun violence rates in Scandinavian countries (minus the muslim populations of course)??

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2018, 03:54:09 PM »

How much do you want to bet that the gun violence rates amongst Scandinavians living in the US (like in Minnesota and Wisconsin) are comparable to gun violence rates in Scandinavian countries (minus the muslim populations of course)??
OK, but what do you propose as a response to this interpretation of the data?

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 07:13:41 AM »
The only crime associated with tossing grenades into a cop shop, or shooting one up is if someone gets caught doing it. Oh, and missing shots. Unless of course someone is intending not to kill the pig they have in their crosshairs, but rather to inflict a wound of the kind  that will leave them crippled   and  in agony for the rest of their filthy lying donut scoffing days, until all that donut fat atrophies away due to being confined to a wheelchair and fed through a  tube in the stomach, or at least the bits of it that shotgun blast didn't spatter liberally over the nearest wall, and they waste away and  die  slowly and miserably.

Fucking bastards.

As for  gangs  in the likes  of  appalachia, I'll bet there are plenty of meth ops, although with tighter restrictions on PSE (not sure what the local state regulations are in that particular state with regards to PSE and  eph) I doubt they could come close to competing with the mexican cartels, and if  making in bulk it'd not be the D-meth from eph/pseudo reductions, but racemic product via reduction of P2NP made via knoevanagel condensation.)

Thats the kind of  thing, producing for self  use and local distribution though thats  likely to come as a  consequence of deprivation, social inequality. And the folks slinging the crystal are going to be wanting to protect their interests, likely as not at the end of a gunsight.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 08:50:19 AM »

OK, but what do you propose as a response to this interpretation of the data?

First of all, an acknowledgement of reality of what the source of the problem actually is. Quit punishing law abiding gun owners for the actions of black thug culture and a handful of mental cases.

Second, incrementally dismantle the welfare state. The Stanford economist Thomas Sowell figured this out decades ago. He said that nothing has been more harmful to the black family than welfare because it replaces black men with the government as the primary bread winner in black families. This gives black men too much free time on their hands to form gangs and get into trouble. It also enables black women to be ratchet hoes and crap out more thugs. It's a vicious cycle.

Then you need to crack down on Mexican drug gangs and MS13. Blacks and Hispanics are the two largest sources of murder in the US.

Last, you need to fix the broken health care system. Almost every one of these mass shooters has shown prior mentel health problems and also most of them have been on anti-psychotic drugs. The anti-psychotic drugs are probably the main problem. I knew someone who became a mass shooter, Lee Leeds. He was given a new prescription of psych meds before he lost his shit and killed 4 people.

http://www.santamariasun.com/news/8536/leeds-will-spend-the-rest-of-his-life-in-prison--for-scrap-yard-killings/

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2018, 02:34:55 AM »

This is about as stupid as it gets.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2018, 05:57:23 AM »
Thats not  an argument for not  having a welfare system in place as a safety net, some people genuinely can't work, through illness, injury etc. and there needs to be some  provision in place.

Baby-factory blacks, white trailor trash, hispanics etc. who suck at the state tit as a lifestyle option, they just need to be told 'get out and get a job you lazy nigger'.

And of course cracking down not just on the mexi-mafia groups, but stamping on the locally-resident gangs of niggers, whether they are black or not. At least the big, organized dangerous groups, as opposed to a few niggers banding together. The criminal syndicates known to be involved in violent crime.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2018, 06:08:41 AM »

But did you read his most recent post?

*sigh*

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2018, 07:12:51 AM »

*sigh*

I doubt it
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2018, 07:13:14 AM »

This is according to the FBI, but what the fuck do they know about crime huh??

Obviously internet wankers from Scandinavia know far more about crime statistics than actual criminologists because PC.

The FBI data follows a predictable Pareto distribution, like most other human phenomenon, but this is obviously wrong because all races commit violent crime in the exact same percentages because Pareto distributions are racist obviously.   :tard:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2018, 07:17:44 AM »

*sigh*

Oh, yes. the world renown Stanford economist, Thomas Sowell is a total idiot and doesn't know the first thing about what he's talking about but PMS Elle and odeot are experts on the challenges faced by black Americans.

Totally makes sense.   :tard: