Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

GOOD CLEAN HUMOUR

<< < (2/200) > >>

Jack:
:laugh: That was good.

Gopher Gary:
 :lol1:   :plus:

Al Swearegen:
What is the difference between a bowl of lychees and a baby? If you try really hard you could eat a baby.

Gopher Gary:
Why did the blind man fall into the well?  :orly:

Because he couldn't see that well.   :zoinks:

Lestat:
LOL Al.

But I think the two are almost even. The baby slightly harder though, because I don't like rare meat and as such would have to spend the time to cook the baby properly, and make up some of my special fly agaric and weapons-grade smoked savina habanero grade chili pepper based meat spice dusting and fly agaric marinade.

The lychees, oh god gimme some! I LOVE lychees, and longans, and rambutan. I especially like the texture thing you get with longans, where the wood-looking, but thin, bark-like rind bursts when you squeeze it hard and suddenly between the fingers, firing the longan into one's mouth in a burst of succulent flesh and sweet aromatic juice. Lovely.

And lychee juice....they sell it in big liter cartons here, and once I open one of those I rarely ever put it down with another mouthful in it. I often as not just open one and drain it in one long sweet, aromatic, delicious draught.

Here's a joke for y'all:

Whats the difference between a baby and a potato?

The potato doesn't scream when you bake it in the microwave until the skin starts to burst.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version