Educational

Author Topic: Sick, sick sick fucking shit. Diners glorifying eating animals while still alive  (Read 223 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
http://www.deependdining.com/2006/05/2-live-food-or-fresh-and-furious-live.html

I by chance came across this on the internet. This has to be THE most apalling thing I have ever read, in a long, long, long time.

Things like frying the body of a fish, whilst keeping its head out of the oil, so it remains conscious. Talk of 'drunken shrimp' where the shrimp or prawns are thrown into saki to knock some of the fight out of them, so their heads can be twisted off and their insides sucked out whilst they still live. Same with lobsters, eaten still twitching.

I just left them a VERY unpleasant message, although not sure if the comment will be approved, although some angry ones have. Mine was, as most here, knowing my love of animals could possibly get within a few parsecs of comprehending, particularly virulent however, so it might never show.

Picking the shell off lobsters so they could be cut up and eaten raw whilst they still have elastic bands upon their claws to prevent attack. Jesus H christ. I warn people, only read that if you are able to tolerate stomaching the reading of a most appalling pack of atrocities. Talking of 'maybe their soul tastes sweeter when you eat them still alive because of the suffering and pain'

I'll not go further, but anyone want to comment on that, feel free. It was old, date-wise, but I thought it worth necro-ing for them, to remind them of how they deserve to scream as they are tortured in the afterlife, should there be one. Just so I could vent my spleen (and I did, trust me, now I'm going to need a spleen transplant if it doesn't recover soon, because I just drained it drier than the head of one of those living prawns dumped whole and alive in saki before having their brains sucked out.)

Sick, sick little fucks. What shocked me, was it isn't restricted as a practice to oriental countries, who can be well said to be known for some hideous culinary practices perpetrated upon living beings, but there are places in america where this is done under the table, by special request. If ONLY I lived in the US, I'd after reading that, probably end up devoting my lifetime to detecting these places and subjecting all who work there, the owner/s, and anybody caught either asking for such dishes or eating them/having them present on the table, and slowly, slowly torturing them all to death, eating them alive just before, as they begged, screaming torrents of their own shit, for me to finish them off with a rusty old clawhammer. Which I'd bring along, but never use to kill any of these evil, evil filthy trash. I'd use it only for breaking fingers and toes and removing teeth to prevent them attacking me whilst tied to their chairs awaiting their turn, as they watch the chef or diner before them slowly eaten alive.

Just to see what their souls taste like, if my victims taste any different upon that last bite, the one straw that breaks the camel's back, so to speak. Eating of the same tissue type each time, so any change, on the fatal bite, would be due to the flavour of their tortured souls being devoured.

And then of course, nick the fishtanks, take off any movement-disabling measures like elastic bands on the claws of lobsters and crabs, and return them all, alive and unharmed, to their proper environments to live out the lives they have the right to live out. And IF caught and killed, then done so properly and humanely. Not by flaying them alive and eating the flesh whilst they twitch and look at the person doing it.

Shit christ. I have not seen ANYTHING which has made me quite this viciously angry in a long fucking time. And were I close enough, you can just bet that those responsible would all die screaming. Eventually. Although some would have to wait a very long time, as I imagine eating somebody is fairly filling, even children would be a fair few steaks worth:tard:

So most would have to sit there, partially flayed, alive, and sprinkled with salt and chilli, maybe some of my own fly agaric marinade. I've never tried that with person before....whilst I rest and digest, shit out the first to be eaten and feed all those poor aquatic creatures with their offal and other internal organs, rest, take a nap after smoking a couple of bongs, so the ones to come as anything other than the starter for my meal, they'd have to suffer whilst I slept, the sound of their agonized, tortured, incandescent shrieks of pain lulling me to sleep whilst I have my midnight stogie. Although definitely, I'd make sure to un-leash the aquatic critters, and feed them some people-pieces, so they were well cared for before their release.

Shit, Ren, here, and Al, all the way over in the land of oz would hear what was happening and know full damn well, what was going down if I ever, EVER find a restaurant serving up living animals like this. They'd be able to hear the howls and whimpers and the tearing of strips of muscle followed by the sprinkle of a salt-grinder full of rocky sea-salt pebbles (IMO sea-salt has much more flavour to it than just plain NaCl, its richer), before eventually, after giving it a good cooking, tearing off the attached piece and starting to munch.

Shit, these bastards, they simply MUST be NTs. For NO autistic would ever do such a terrible, torturous thing to an animal.

Ever heard of jumping salad? gladdening my heart, these can result in people getting sick and slowly wasting away to death,  due to parasites that aren't killed since they are not cooked. This is a different kind of jumping shrimp, that uses freshwater species. They 'cook' them in chili and lime juice, and serve them alive, as the irritant effects of the acid and chili in their eyes and gills and on their flesh makes them suffer, and jump around the plate in a frenzy, trying to escape the pain. Some of the cunts that serve that shit in the fields they harvest the shrimp from, or grab a fish and bite out its insides whilst it still lives, to suck the flesh off its living torso, if you can call the middle of a fish a 'torso'. And there are freshwater snails hosting parasitic schistosomes, which pass through snails, then fish and shrimp as intermediate hosts, before ending up in an inadvertent, end step host. The 'human' who eats these living, acid and chili-covered shrimp in salads then wasting away slowly and dying in the utmost misery.

Good to see the creatures getting their own back, even if it must be after being tortured, from beyond their watery little crustacean graves.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
This is the first I have heard about it. Poor fish. :(

I do eat fish sometimes but I think it's killed humanely.

You're right, these people are sick as can be.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I'll be the first to say, I am a carnivore, out and out. But I am not going to bloody well capture a cow, tie it up and have a skillet at the table, sawing off steaks of the live cow. No, its going to be dead first. As quickly and humanely as possible. I don't even like the way slaughter practices are now. But eating food while its still alive and watching you do it? that is about as barbaric and fucked up as its possible to do.

The ONLY way I'd ever eat live food, is if somebody REALLY went out of their way to wrong me or my loved ones. And it wouldn't be animals (not in the conventional sense, at least) on the menu. It'd be whoever really, really, really pissed me off. And yes, I'd make them watch. Otherwise...live food...jesus.

I won't even eat uncooked oysters. Christ..I wouldn't even eat cooked ones, but thats for different reasons entirely. Who wants to spent a ton of effort prizing apart two half-rocks that contain a loogie inside, living or otherwise and swallow that. It'd be like picking a giant nose and eating the contents. I'll pass. Yeech. I've tried them, and they really are. Salty, nasty-tasting, old-fish-ey blobs of something hawked up by a hobo with TB. Other shellfish, yeah, some are not too bad, but oysters are just gross, no matter WHAT you do with it, your starting with a ball of phlegm in a shell, and you are going to end with a ball of phlegm in a shell.

If I take a dump...its the same. No treatment on this earth, is going to make that turd into something appetizing and good to eat. Its a turd, and a turd it will always be. There's no way to cook one and turn it into food. Because-It's-A-TURD! :tard:

Obviously they KNOW its bloody wrong. The way its done under the table in the US. Even there, animal welfare would be sent in and those bloody slanteyed barbarians hopefully jailed. I'd imagine a lot of prisoners might well look down at creatures like that. There are sick fucks, and there are sick fucks, if you get what I mean. (no, I've no problem with the chinese. Only the ones that engage in such practices. Well, and their government but thats entirely another kettle of fish). And thats a lot of the problem. Because if it were on the menu people could be sent in under the guise of customers more easily and the restaurants shut down permanently. Ideally by going to the cooks and owner what has been done to the food they previously served.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Lestat, I’m surprised at you. Omnivore.
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
No, not really. I do eat fruit, and pulses, grains etc. But if it's got leaves or green parts, roots or flowers then it isn't going in. I cannot, and never have been able to eat any kind of veg. MAJOR league sensory nightmare. I haven't eaten a vegetable since...probably since they were fed in mush form when still in diapers. Since then...bleergh. Jesus, I don't even want to be in the same room as either cooked, or cookING vegetables. Disgusting. Its about as far down on my list of things I like as paedophilia and people who microwave kittens. Possibly further down still.

And surprised why, FWM? because I'm not going to eat a bogey in a shell? living food? turds? none of those are what you could call an appetite stimulant....(and animal cruelty is one of those things right close  to the psychological version of my nuclear football, with launch codes in hand. It happens, I see it. BOOM. Somebody isn't there anymore. At least, not in any sense that they could be considered a person anymore, even if technically still performing some biological activity. If it still has lungs and a heart, and a head then it might be considered a life-form. Albeit an unnatural monstrous aberration of fleshy bits and bone-spikes. It quite definitely, would not be something left that one could look upon and think 'hey, that was a man, once', more something to avoid stepping in, that twitches occasionally, and maybe, maybe, just maybe is able to scream, if I were to leave it the requisite parts, just so as to warn others off doing whatever act of animal-abuse they did before their transformation into a shapeless thing that would fuck with the head of Cthulhu and turn him into a mental vegetable at the very sight of it :P)

And lets just say, every chinese, japanese, anything-nese eatery that I might be in, better hope they never serve such living food whilst I am there to see it. Or the next day police are going to find a collection of heads in the deep-fat-fryer, bobbing around like Samhain apples. After police reports come in of a brief, but intense period of agonized screaming and howling and shrieking and sizzling of cooking....meat...yes...I think it can be described as meat. And one really full diner who needs a joint to make his stomach feel less bloated staggering away with his trenchcoat and combat pant cargo pockets stuffed full of bottles of different kinds of rice-wine and other oriental spirits, cackling like a demon and swearing in the kind of way that only somebody with a 50% B.A.C could possibly slur out and at that sort of volume. Possibly carrying a severed head, coated in batter that appears to have canted eyes. Or several of them, threaded on a string.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
And lets just say, every chinese, japanese, anything-nese eatery that I might be in, better hope they never serve such living food whilst I am there to see it. Or the next day police are going to find a collection of heads in the deep-fat-fryer, bobbing around like Samhain apples.

:laugh: I was surprised you called yourself a carnivore, when really you are supposed to be an omnivore. I thought fruit counted. I thought a scientific mind such as yours would know the difference. :P
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Well really I meant, that I cannot eat veg. If I do, the result is a mad dash to the nearest toilet or open outside space and hoping to sheer fuck I make it in time before it comes back up, if, like in my first spesh school they tried to force on me. I KNOW what an omnivore is. An omnivore eats ANYTHING (well mostly, anything food-like at least), but since I literally CAN'T eat vegetables, then that isn't everything. I just have a diet that varies. Vegetables are not, and never have been since I had the motor control development to refuse, and being able to verbalize the term 'fuck off' should someone ever attempt to force me to consume such abhorrent, repulsive filth.

Since that first LFA school, I haven't ever swallowed a single piece of nasty green vegetation. And given I am now 31, nobody is likely to try. They might suggest, but that hasn't happened.

The mashed potato in a cottage pie, when its all squished together with the meat and gravy is the one exception, I love cottage pie, but in that case, I can't TASTE potato, its just an absorbent for meat-juice and something to bind together lots of dead cow. I love cottage pie. But otherwise, even mashed potato is revolting. Chips, fries that taste mostly of salt and MSG, those I can eat and enjoy, packets of crisps, yes. Anything else can go to hell and burn for all I care, stinking up hell even worse than the previous sulfur-clouds and demonic post-soul-chewing farts. Something like cabbage cooking in a pot, I need to get out of the room or stick my older gas mask on (they no longer make cartridges for my old one, the model is retired, but given actual physical safety is not at risk, just my insides not becoming outsides...then it'll do, even with old cartridges. Just as long as it blocks out that filthy, repugnant stench.

And given the chance, meat is what I'll eat. Dead cow and wild mushrooms, with the former marinated in my special de-poisoned fly agaric mushroom-based marinade and spice blend, thats my idea of a dinner. And meat stews with wild mushrooms (picked from the wild...I've never seen a mushroom that jumps out of the pot screaming abuse and trying to stick me with a steak knife yet...so of limited wildness :AUTISM:

And in the stew/chili con carne (I make a really damn good chili if I say so myself) I do like a couple of cans of drained canned kidney beans, sundried tomato paste, and chickpeas in it. Otherwise, aside from peanuts and tree-nuts then like hell I'm eating anything that isn't fruit that comes from a plant. Herbal medicine or plant-based psychedelic brews notwithstanding. Those I can hold my nose and chug then wash my mouth out with water and spit it out of the back door, out of a window, down the sink, into a toilet etc. Although the taste and sensory-itis is still nasty. If its to treat a medical problem (I use herbal medicines where they will be of benefit) or some psychedelic brew like ayahuasca from buttfuck amazonia, then yeah, I can bear it long enough to get it down, ideally premedicating first with a couple of powerful anti-puke drugs like cyclizine and ondansetron, to ensure it isn't wasted. And things like jurema, yeah, I'll get it down, wash my mouth out and try to hold on to my stomach.

The exception being one option for a MAOI for use in ayahuasca, the seeds of syrian rue, Peganum harmala. Those, I have to extract the alkaloids and stick it in a capsule. Because as anyone thats ever tasted orally consumed brews (yeah, its possible to take it by sticking it up your ass, where, thank fucking christ, we haven't evolved to have taste-buds :LOL:) will tell you, such a brew from those seeds is about as foul a taste as you'll ever be capable of encountering. Vile is not a word even approaching what harmala seed tastes like. Not just bitter, but nauseating in a manner all of its own, and very, very effective at making people almost puke even from the smell. Foul, no, way beyond foul. Those things are as bad as the rotten fish stink coming from Jenny McCarthy's shrivelled, now near dessicated from lack of use cunt. Possibly worse, if that is actually something possible to exist :P