Author Topic: 2017 can go fuck itself  (Read 618 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: 2017 can go fuck itself
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 01:04:53 PM »
Ughh...great. 2018 started by my getting a tonail torn out. Literally ripped right off, exposing the bare nail bed. For now, repeated applications of 20% benzocaine to the nail-bed and intramuscular morphine. I just hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. If all else fails, I've got a packet of nitrazepam with 8 pills in it, which ought to be sufficient to KO a horse. And if need be, adrenal suppressants I could use to bottom out my blood pressure low enough to knock me out, the two put together, plus a last dose of morphine held in reserve ought to be enough to do the job.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 03:43:53 AM »
As it happens I had an emergency dose of morphine in stock (I get a capsule form with little beads in it, so every time I take one, I save a few milligrams of it at a time, to build an emergency reserve, if that doesn't get used then I'll build up enough to have a few grams to experiment with, that,and enough strong as shit sleeping pills proved enough to allow me to sleep, and now my med refill is arriving (had to ask my old man to get them for me, since I cannot wear a shoe on that foot. Tomorrows appointment I cannot miss, so I'll wear one on my good foot and use the crutches I still have from my knee surgery to get there.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 04:38:16 AM »
The clock struck 12:00am and 2017 fucked off without argument.

As it should.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 09:47:58 AM »
The clock struck 12:00am and 2017 fucked off without argument.

As it should.

8)

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2018, 11:58:41 AM »
Well thats twice I've sent my old man out today. Once to pick up my med refill and pick up two tubes of 20% benzocaine topical/transmucosal gel, and just now again to a shop for food, one that does my favourite milkshakes, stinky moldy delicious stilton cheese and tiramisus, and coke.

Just downed one of those 'frijj' fudge brownie milkshakes (NOT the kind of fudge brownie you squirt into the mouth of an NT asking for oral....THAT is VERY different and does not involve milkshake :LOL1:)then just ate a family-sized tray of tiramisu before chasing it down with another milkshake.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 03:33:29 PM »
...my favourite milkshakes, stinky moldy delicious stilton cheese and tiramisus, and coke.

That really sounds like the worst milkshake I've ever heard of that anyone actually likes.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 08:00:50 PM »
Noooo...not all of those mixed together. The milkshakes were 'frijj cookie dough' ones. Also bought were two bottles of coke, the real sort, with sugar. A block of stilton, a bag of mozzarella, some family-size tiramisus, and some local anaesthetic gel tubes of benzocaine from the pharmacy to put on the end of one of my toes which until yesterday evening, had a toenail on it.

I'm about to eat the second tiramisu. Family size? only if your family is yourself and at the VERY most generous, perhaps an aethiopian pre-term neonate during the worst famine ever to hit the country. Otherwise, they are a snack.

As for moldy cheese...yeah, well, I love stilton. Well, I do blue stilton, I don't much care for the white kind. The normal, blue, moldy kind I'll open a big hunk of and eat the entire lot in one go. I REALLY do like a good piece of stilton. If it were not for the fact that I just took a big tub of tiramisu out of the fridge to eat, I'd be noshing my block of stilton right now. I don't have room for both. At least, not at once. A big block of cheese is kinda filling. And a tiramisu intended to serve 3-5 people isn't exactly not filling.

Actually...fuckitall. I'm putting the tiramisu back and getting that stilton out and eating everything but the rind.

(this is a piece from the middle of a round of cheese, thankfully. I REALLY hate it when there's a side thats like the back edge of it, all hard and crust-covered and inedible, because even close to the edge isn't nice. So when you get a piece cut with two proper cheese edges, that's how it should be.

Now ITS'A MUNCHIN'-TIME. Nice, moldy cheese. Yum yum.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 09:13:17 PM »
And here I thought you got especially interesting munchies.

Haven't seen real coke in forever.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2018, 03:14:09 PM »
Well I do have good taste in munchies. But I'd pass on a moldy cheese, tiramisu and all the other stuff in a milkshake.

As for real coke, which kind? I meant the carbonated, sadly no longer true to the original recipe drink, but either is acceptable. Although I admit only one of the two is any use to quench thirst.

A tiramisu milkshake though...actually that I'd go for. Sounds pretty good actually, just tiramisu milkshake, sans the blue cheese etc.

The latter, that makes about as much sense and appeal as a jizzm mouthwash (and no, I'm not a puff :P)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.