Author Topic: Happy Christmas Everybody  (Read 439 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Happy Christmas Everybody
« on: December 24, 2017, 01:20:12 PM »
https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-The-mad-ship/348086/204409/view

Hope the pic shows? (nothing showing in "preview" mode)*

I spent hours searching for the perfect Christmas image, and this is it! (in m own idiosyncratic opinion *grin* ) . I've just fallen in love with this artist's work.  If anybody wans to buy me a late Christmas , you can buy me this painting for  $2k or so.   :eyelash: .  No takers? Damn .

Oh ! And new ava is by the same artist . It's called "Happy Fish 2" and Walkie really is a happy fish ATM . Like it?

*I just took the [img] code out, so at least you can see the link. But that usually throwes up the pic!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 01:22:33 PM by Walkie »

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Happy Christmas Everybody
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 02:10:59 PM »
Merry Christmas.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 03:14:54 PM »
Happy Christmas to you and everyone.

I think the picture would look good in the Tower of London.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 03:44:10 PM »
Fishy. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 05:12:57 PM »
 :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 10:30:57 PM »
:wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie: :wolfie:
yep, soon as picked that ava,  i thiought of wolfie, and thought sort "oops! but wolfie's kinda owned the fish symbol on this forum" but then straighway asked myself  , would he mind the walkie swimming 'longside him here? and the heck he would . *chuckle*  what a dumb idea.  it very much feels like he's smiling in approval. :)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 11:45:23 PM »
Hey guys. I am hoping for good things for this very dysfunctional little forum family and each individual within, for the upcoming year. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 11:46:35 PM »
Merry Christmas to you too, you old grinch.  :santa: And to everybody here.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 03:53:22 AM »
Happy Christmas everybody. :) :bee:
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2017, 05:42:09 AM »
Merry, Christmas, all. :santa:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 01:33:35 PM »
yep, soon as picked that ava,  i thiought of wolfie, and thought sort "oops! but wolfie's kinda owned the fish symbol on this forum" but then straighway asked myself  , would he mind the walkie swimming 'longside him here? and the heck he would . *chuckle*  what a dumb idea.  it very much feels like he's smiling in approval. :)
Didn't think of it that way at all, if that's any help. I flat out stole his name. :laugh: Didn't know until it was much too late though.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »
I don't think he held that against you.

And I think he'd be more excited to see somebody was using a fish avatar than any kind of resentful. He wasn't really proprietary about things like that. He would far prefer to have fun with it and have people share the fun.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2017, 05:54:02 PM »
I don't think he held that against you.

And I think he'd be more excited to see somebody was using a fish avatar than any kind of resentful. He wasn't really proprietary about things like that. He would far prefer to have fun with it and have people share the fun.

That's what i meant. Besides, I've got two  real , tangible Walkiefish , made by wolfie himself, haven't I? as rock-solid evidence of walkie's right to be a fish *chuckl;e* 2-3 days ago, I stumbled across the little box i  put them in, and set them out  on display. I am looking at them right now :)

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2017, 06:16:21 PM »
Didn't think of it that way at all, if that's any help. I flat out stole his name. :laugh: Didn't know until it was much too late though.
He had way more than his fair share of names! ya could hardly avoid stealing one of them!  and i have fond memories of that. I was on one of my extended breaks from I2 when yiou suddenly PM me with "you should come back"! and I'm like "Well , well WTF could be happening on I^2  that jack should call back there?" Then it turns out to be a totally different Jack, but my disappointment is shortlived.  New Jack is impressive, in her own way , and two Jacks turn out to be decidedly  better than one :)

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 11:34:54 PM »
That's what i meant. Besides, I've got two  real , tangible Walkiefish , made by wolfie himself, haven't I? as rock-solid evidence of walkie's right to be a fish *chuckl;e* 2-3 days ago, I stumbled across the little box i  put them in, and set them out  on display. I am looking at them right now :)

I hung a Walkiefish on the tree here, along with our Wolffish and Pyraxisfish and the many more.  :)