Educational

Author Topic: Conservatives Worry Feminists Are Using Witchcraft To Destroy Trump  (Read 821 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Conservatives Worry Feminists Are Using Witchcraft To Destroy Trump
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 04:58:51 PM »
...I've even got an antique grimoire somewhere.

8)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 03:06:56 AM »
What is etsy?

And if feminist witches ARE hexing trump....they can't be very competent witches. If they were then they wouldn't have to do it repeatedly and often. They'd just sacrifice a black cockerel or whatever they do, and have him drop dead on the spot.

It doesn't work that way. Even with those that identify as satanists instead of wiccan or pagan.

Only in the movies, or with kids that normally don't know any better.

Those sneaky Catholics are far more likely to sacrifice chickens... and serve them with gravy and mashed potatoes.  :zoinks:

:autism:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 05:21:13 PM »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 06:24:42 PM »
TY IQ.

Got an old, fabric bound surface, old, yellowing  pages, not sure how old it is, but it covers subjects like the elementals of earth, air, fire and water, referred to as things like dwarves, salamanders etc., as well as scrying, angelic magic, necromancy, demonology, complete with the names and ranks of the demons, demon dukes, princes, kings, lords of hell etc. as well as enochian magic of Dee, earth magick, air-magick, fire- and water-nymph-summoning/control magickal practices, magick based on numerology, various summonings and banishing rituals.

Got it at a knockdown price, about £9-10 maybe at most £12. Quite a bargain IMO.

(yeah, I know, I know, I have a rather eclectic library, everything from programming in C++, dephi, to Anton Szandor LaVey's 'the satanic bible' and his 'The Satanic Rituals', the grimoire, to books on computer hacking and cracking, to books on chemistry and folders full of chemistry, pharmacology, and biology research paper printouts; Vladimir Kren and Ladislav Cvak's 'The Genus Claviceps', a book which is more or less the bible when it comes to Ergot (Clavicipitaceous fungi) to centuries-old physicians medical training and knowledge books. A textbush of medical immunology, books on wicca, wilderness survival manuals, a copy of the BNF. And EVEN works of fiction!! like warhammer 40k novels. (I admit it, I do read fiction, sometimes. Preferably warhammer/warhammer 40k, including fan-written stories, as long as they are good ones. And X-com fanfic, since I'm a HUGE fan of the X-com series videogames. I grew up with the ones in the early '90s)

But I have read other fiction. Like lord of the rings, the hobbit, the silmarillion and some other fiction. Although much of my library is devoted to other topics. It is..well....a bit different. Although I have to admit, I like it. Even some of the fiction. A lot of it got left behind by the former housemate, the psycho fucking hellbitch I kicked out, because she tried to gut me with a samurai sword, along with a whole host of other shitstirring, thieving and generally being a delusional, bipolar, borderline, false-rape-crying-on-multiple-people fucking cunt-isms. After I kicked the fuck out of her and then kicked her out to the curb with nothing but the clothing on her back and her asthma inhaler thrown at her. (I wish I hadn't even given her that much. Given a second time round, I'd have taken the leather trench the former BF she cried rape on bought her, because I've only got two, maybe three that are full-length, as well as 4 smaller, waist-length leathers, two of them really, really tight, intended for young girls, because I love the way they squeeze like fuck when they are zipped up, after I stop sucking in my waist and breath out again (spazz pressure thing) and a leather bomber jacket that is nice and heavy and comfy, especially worn over one of the tiny mini-jackets, that for a male my size are more like skin-tight jumpsuits with zips on. And I could have used another, so I should have taken that from her too). I never gave her the books back...I forgot. Not that I was in much of a hurry, and gave all the kiddy-ones to charity. At least all the ones I've so far rooted out.

Although I did get a complete (at the time of those issued when the hellbitch got the boot) set of Jim Butcher's 'the dresden files' as well as his 'Codex Alera', all of them) and those I most certainly did not return. Still got 'em, and for fiction, actually they are quite good, especially the dresden files. The only way I'd have given  those to her back would be on temporary loan. In the form of my twatting her in the face with them haha. (she really, REALLY was a total cunt, and I should have slit her throat when I had the chance. And for that matter so ought have her parents, the obstetrician assisting with the birth, whilst the nurses held the newborn hellbitch down and cut off her arms and legs with a blunt scalpel last used on a HIV patient with the ebola virus, and after that, each and every person to walk past her worthless fucking oversized arse down the street. There are bitches, and then there are bitches. And then there is my former housemate. If she had four more nipples she'd be a double-superfucking-hellbitch :autism:

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2018, 04:19:42 AM »
If some of the items in that grimoire weren't confined to the distant past, and now not to be found, I might just be tempted to put a hex or two on that orangutanesque mitotic catastrophy.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2018, 04:30:35 AM »
I only just noticed you spoke about hexes. Do you believe in them?
:dog:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2018, 04:39:04 AM »
I was largely being facetious, FWM. I am certainly interested in knowledge of the beliefs of various groups, but that does not mean that I myself am one of any such group. Even if I did, there are items in that grimoire that at the time of its being written, could be bought, such as some kind of 'red-stone' I forget the exact name, from any pharmacy. Now such an item just could not be found, its too old to be an object to be found in modern society.

Thus even if I did, it would be impractical. And besides, one shouldn't call up what one cannot also put down again, if you see what I mean there.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2018, 09:54:17 AM »

I do.

I've got sheets of paper filled with them.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2018, 10:46:14 AM »

I do.

I don’t get it.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 12:54:42 PM »

Not sure, let's just say I enjoy happy coincidences when they occur...if they do, and sometimes they have.

Some kids where taught how to say the rosary, not to chew the wafer, and not to drink the grape juice like a shot of whiskey after confession.

They drag themselves to church later in life not out of the strength of their beliefs, but more to embrace the memories of days gone and in keeping a tradition.

I was taught binding spells and how to burn things in a cauldron...the memories of that where good ones.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 01:29:18 PM »
Do you still do any of that stuff except the freezer spells?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 03:58:01 PM »

I do.

I don’t get it.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 04:35:27 PM »
Do you still do any of that stuff except the freezer spells?

On occasion I do. No bad stuff, I follow the rule of three (wicca), I burn mostly lists of things or feelings I would like to let go of, or things I would like to see come into my life.

The thing IMO that I find most helpful/comforting about that isn't really the ritual but the fact that it makes you slow down and really think about the things you want and don't want in life.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 08:17:45 PM »
The ritual burning of lists of things one wishes to let go IMO is valid. It is not magick, rather, it is a practical application of the science of psychology.

And I have, in my younger days, practiced magick, including some things from that grimoire. Including some rather....dark things....And some odd stuff happened twice. In that once, I did a ritual curse, something very, very dark indeed, this was not wicca, this was, I admit, some of the nastiest stuff you'd ever come across, now of course I cannot be sure there was cause and effect related to the ritual of the cursing, but, it was done, a nasty little ritual, directed against somebody hated.

The guy ended up very soon after finding himself with a cancer, and then soon died afterwards.

The other, was a summoning ritual and I did feel something, fighting against attempts to control, I felt a force present. And it was not something I could put down again for good, only restrain it severely.

Same place was used for both rituals, the curse was done first. And the thing summoned, it felt evil. And it WAS something known as evil, more experimental than ever directed to perform a task.

Now, the really fucked up shit, was that when a group of friends came there with me to explore, the same old, abandoned mansion this was done in and scavenge for useful items (the place had had a fire on the ground floor but the rest of everything was untouched, all the upper floors, even found a bag of weed and some valium there once, heh, looked like the owners had got the fuck out in a hurry and never came back)

There was a young girl there, amongst others, and none of these people ever knew that I'd done this stuff, bar a couple I told AFTER that I'd done such things. This particular young girl, age about 13yo, she took on a deep, deep, deep MALE voice, that I doubt she could have spoken in, very, very old, very deep, stentorian, gravelly voice. After going to a specific site in the grounds, she spoke in this voice, the words 'touched by another, forever be mine'. And was thrown bodily through the air. Nobody touched her physically, I was there. She went from a standing start, through the air like a ball struck with a bat. Thankfully it was in the grounds, as she approached the place, after speaking those words. I am still certain that at her age and size she could not physically have spoken in the way she did with female vocal  chords at her age. I just don't think it would be biologically a thing she could have done. And she knew NOTHING of the fact that rituals of any kind had been performed there. Let alone that there was a potential bound entity possibly still present. The 'aura' of the place turned black as hell, everybody was getting shit up, including a trio of wiccan girls. They too did not know that I had been doing things there, twice. Not until we separated later, after making a rapid exit. They had been there before, these three, at the time close friends of mine, one my GF, and later, older of the two girls I'd been engaged to. Thankfully my younger, first fiancee, the just about 14yo one, she never went there, before or after I'd done anything bar exploration, I never took her near the place and never would have either, not after seeing the shit that went down there.

This 13yo girl's eyes rolled back in her head, until the whites of her eyes and blood vessels were showing before speaking those words in a voice she couldn't possibly have spoken in, a deep, deep male bass voice, a gravelly, grating, slow voice, that would be very deep even for an adult man of some age with a naturally very low voice. Somehow had a feeling of immense age to the sentence. Then she snapped out of it, and went flying like she had been hit with a bat big enough to fire a human like a fucking golf ball. Thankfully she was not injured physically, just badly shit up. And when I asked her what the fuck what she said meant, she had no idea she'd even said those words.

We never went back. And the wiccan girls, they freaked when told, in the sense of 'you did WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK there Lestat? fucking hell you didn't, please tell me you didn't call on that?' turning bloody pale when they were later told about just some of the things that had been done, even some purely experimental stuff. And about what was bound there. The place was demolished soon after and turned into a block of flats, after being razed to the ground. They said they felt things, as did some other friends, quite a few, who had nothing to do with magick, didn't believe in it or practice it or anything other than watch horror movies perhaps, they all were on edge round there, people fighting, attacking each other for no provocation, and remembering nothing of it, stopping instantly once dragged away from the boundary walls of the place.

They all felt something dark, corruption, nasty. Which pretty much fits in with what, in my much, much younger days, I had called upon. Not elementals, daemonic entities, things listed in that grimoire as some of the lower-ranking things from the abyss.

(I had at least that much sense, as to experiment on the book calling only on some of the most minor entities listed, save for one, one more powerful, according to the book, and specializing in vengeance, the one I petitioned to bring ruin upon the person hated)

And the same one  later bound to do no harm to those who would come there. Although I hadn't the knowledge to find a way to force it to be dispelled entirely and sent back to that place from whence it was called up. Only to bind it. Using the grimoire, as well as wiccan binding rituals, called in some help from some wiccan friends, and we did our best. Although after that incident, with people going berserkirgang (not joking, really, seriously not fucking about. I had to knock a friend to the ground with a punch to stop him trying to choke a friend to death. Small guy, lifting a big fucker up by the throat, when he shouldn't have even been able to move him, let alone pick hip up as if he were a rag doll. Kid had murder in his eyes, damned if he didn't)

And they couldn't just have been faking it and putting it on, because they had no knowledge whatsoever of what had been attempted or done in there. Never told a word of it to any of them. Only the wiccans, later, AFTER these things took place, for help in if not dispelling the thing called upon, and a nasty thing at that, a strong, vicious thing from...down south, you might say. Very, very far down south, and I'm not talking bloody london, if not ridding the place of the corruption, then binding it harder still than I had done or at least attempted.

I am to this day, still not sure about it. That book has remained in my library, I got it at a cheap price, I got the feeling the wiccan shop wanted  rid of it as soon as possible even buying it. But I haven't ever tried to use it again. Read it, sure, but never used it in a practical sense, only read through it.

The guy the thing was sent after, not long after, he contracted cancer. So did members of his family.

Have I blood on my hands for the things done there? I don't know. I honestly don't. But I cannot rule it out.