Author Topic: I can't stand Donald Trump  (Read 603 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: I can't stand Donald Trump
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2018, 09:48:43 PM »
Isn't Cruise that scientologist prick-gargling gutterswine that named one of his offspring, or at least allowed such naming to take place, after an apple?

He's a poison dwarf that needs a bucket full of rabid coconut robber crabs pouring down a pipe stuck up his ass. And a dick, too. He has all the redeeming  features of a moldy orange filled with dog semen and called 'shirley'.  Probably hasn't GOT a dick, at least not one anybody insane enough to try and look to discover without an electron microscope. But he sure as shit stinks IS one. Bloody pansy ass nancy boy scientologist jizz snorting monkey anal fuckist. If only the nurse present at his birth had pulled him out, tied off only the mother's end of the cord, then stuck the little Cruise's head under water until the bubbles stopped coming out of his mouth and started coming out of his ass instead. That nurse would be a world hero. Hell, possibly even a church saint by now if she died within the requisite time period to have passed before she could be canonized and made a saint. Like a lesser-scale jesus christ. Only with less  of the faggotry and the Xenu alien overlords :P

Get a thesaurus, look up the word 'git' and I guarantee you will find amongst the definitions and synonyms 'tom 'whattawanker' cruise'

A shiteating, cum-gargling, urine-intravenously-injecting catastrophic mitotic failure who needs the words 'utter and irredeemable squirrelfucking cuntmonger and possible paedophile' tattooed on his forehead, in a little box of tattooed swastikas, then to be dropped off in whatever part of america has the densest black street thug gang population, with a ku klux klan hood over wherever his dick should have been, dropped off with a box of broken glass items, bricks, baseball bats, flammables, wasp nests in jars and cages full of half-starving rabid mink if ever I saw one.

Cruise's wrist is limper than a tomato plant in nutrient-less soil after a napalm strike. And so is whatever shriveled, atrophied, vestigial organ which in name only, passes for something he attempts to lead others to believe is his soul. Like an appendix with a 'complete fucking knobhead faggot' tattoo on it. Only less useful.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2018, 09:51:46 PM »
Suri isn't an Apple Lestat.... it's a Hebrew name (Last time I checked  :o )

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 10:02:36 PM »
Who was it then....some airheaded celebshity named their child 'apple' (literally)

As for cruise, suri-s a cunt (not calling his kid. I mean, sure, he's a cunt) :LOL:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2018, 12:25:59 AM »
Chris Martin (singer in Coldplay) and Gwyneth Paltrow's first kid's name is Apple.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2018, 03:07:59 AM »
Ah so those buggers are the guilty ones.

IMO its fucking moronic, but of course, permissible for such celebrity garbage to rename themselves dumb shit, but not to force a kid to be stuck with it until they can change their name legally, since they are likely to get their arses fed to them in school.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2018, 12:11:57 AM »
David Bowie named his son Zowie.

He goes by Duncan these days but retains Zowie as his middle name: Duncan Zowie Bowie.

Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil, Ahmet, Diva Muffin, and Moon Unit.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2018, 12:23:06 AM »
David Bowie named his son Zowie.

He goes by Duncan these days but retains Zowie as his middle name: Duncan Zowie Bowie.

Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil, Ahmet, Diva Muffin, and Moon Unit.

I thought he goes by the name Duncan Jones... because he made Moon under that name, and Source Code, as well as that World of Warcraft movie...

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 10:45:09 AM »
Frank zappa was a twunt for that. Had my parents named me 'dweezil' or 'moon unit' child services would have been called by about age 3, after two parents were eventually found under some floorboards. Or allah akhbar, whatever. Fuck no. I'm not sounding like a jihadi dropping a constipated load, the kind with the sharp edges that does its hardest to cut through one's sphincter on the way through. And I don't want to be named so people will think I'm a paki either full stop.