Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3214 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Trump
« Reply #150 on: December 16, 2017, 08:59:39 PM »
And don't accuse me of listening to people like Alex Jones when you believe in kooky conspiracy theories like Russia hacking the election.

I'm only quoting this because I never want it to go away or get deleted.

It is a kooky conspiracy theory.  There's no evidence for it.  If it turns out to be true, I have no problem admitting it was true.  I am only interested in the truth.  If it turns out that Russians hacked the moon landing, i'll admit to that too. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #151 on: December 16, 2017, 09:07:16 PM »
And don't accuse me of listening to people like Alex Jones when you believe in kooky conspiracy theories like Russia hacking the election.

He thinks you are an American. A Right wing American Southerner. He is creating this template to excoriate.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2017, 09:12:49 PM »
Doesn't matter why they were dropped.

It mattered to you when you claimed they were fabricated.

One of the women said the police made the allegations up.

Which woman said this and when?  Can you post some sort of link to this information?

It is all political.  If Assange didn't do what he does he wouldn't be wanted by the police.  Just look at what happened to Manning and Snowden.  If you tell these unwanted truths, you're gonna get locked up.

You also get locked up in Sweden for sexual offences against women. I think that's quite pertinent to Assange's situation.

From what I've seen of Assange I think he could be on the spectrum.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.  I'm on the spectrum and I don't act like Putin's cock piece.  Neither do I sleaze up women in Sweden.

"Damages America"?  What, their war industry?  Fucking right I back him for that.  Cool that you support mass murder though.  When has he "backed putin"?

I'm not American, but I would think that a propaganda machine that makes idiots on forums doubt their own intelligence agencies and law enforcement and instead believe the workings of hostile foreign powers would count as damaging America.

Yeah, type in "Police made up rape claims about Assange".  You get a range of articles.  I read through all of them.  None of them are pro Assange, even the RT article actually.  Even Noam Chomsky who supported Clinton said about the claims being made up by the police.  Personally, I think Assange is a freak and a weirdo and he crossed the line sexually.  He tried to have sex with a woman without a condom when she wanted him to wear one.  I personally think that's an insult to women who have been raped to call that rape.  The other women, had sex with him and then he tried it on with her when they were in her bed the second time but she didn't want it.  Like I said, the guy is a freak.  But this is his sex life, completely seperate to the facts about the Iraq war etc.  But this is why these allegations have been made such an issue, to distract people from the real issues.  Can't you see that?

Again, any evidence that he supported Putin? 

The 'intelligence' agencies lie all the time.  You'd have to be literally moronic, brainwashed or insane to believe them after the Iraq war. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: December 16, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »

He thinks you are an American. A Right wing American Southerner. He is creating this template to excoriate.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one.  I didn't think he was that dumb even.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2017, 09:24:54 PM »

I gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one.  I didn't think he was that dumb even.

Now that I have shone the spotlight on it, I doubt he will own it. Essentially have an opinion right of far Progressive Left and you are a Nazi sympathiser, fascist, Southern Far Right Wing imbecile. It is kind of stupid but it is ideological playbook for dealing with people with differing political views.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2017, 09:27:12 PM »
Benji, you mentioned that Israel was behind 9/11. As mentioned, I am pretty indifferent to Israel. But I am wondering how Israel would be working with Saudis in respect to the attacks or what is exactly going on there.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2017, 09:46:42 PM »

Now that I have shone the spotlight on it, I doubt he will own it. Essentially have an opinion right of far Progressive Left and you are a Nazi sympathiser, fascist, Southern Far Right Wing imbecile. It is kind of stupid but it is ideological playbook for dealing with people with differing political views.

I always have faith that someone is willing to have a rational argument.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: December 16, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

You are not a Progressive Leftist

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2017, 09:56:05 PM »
Benji, you mentioned that Israel was behind 9/11. As mentioned, I am pretty indifferent to Israel. But I am wondering how Israel would be working with Saudis in respect to the attacks or what is exactly going on there.

The Saudis financed the attacks.  Israel were the machine behind it.  The US/Saudis and Israel have a pact.  You can see this now in Yemen and Syria.  In Syria, the Saudis are financing the terrorists who are Al Qaeda and ISIS.  Israel are bombing the Syrian army acting as Al Qaeda's air force and treating Al Qaeda Jihadists in their hospitals.  The US supported these 'rebels' under Obama but Trump cut off supplies to these Jihadists in July.  In Yemen, the Saudis have been bombing schools and hospitals with UK and US weapons and Israeli support. 

Numerous Israelis were arrested on 9/11, some with traces of explosives in their van and some with explosives in their van on the George Washington Bridge.  The evidence is here-

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: December 16, 2017, 09:57:42 PM »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: December 16, 2017, 09:58:21 PM »

You are not a Progressive Leftist

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2017, 02:28:13 AM »
Doesn't matter why they were dropped.

It mattered to you when you claimed they were fabricated.

Which woman said this and when?  Can you post some sort of link to this information?

It is all political.  If Assange didn't do what he does he wouldn't be wanted by the police.  Just look at what happened to Manning and Snowden.  If you tell these unwanted truths, you're gonna get locked up.

You also get locked up in Sweden for sexual offences against women. I think that's quite pertinent to Assange's situation.

From what I've seen of Assange I think he could be on the spectrum.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.  I'm on the spectrum and I don't act like Putin's cock piece.  Neither do I sleaze up women in Sweden.

"Damages America"?  What, their war industry?  Fucking right I back him for that.  Cool that you support mass murder though.  When has he "backed putin"?

I'm not American, but I would think that a propaganda machine that makes idiots on forums doubt their own intelligence agencies and law enforcement and instead believe the workings of hostile foreign powers would count as damaging America.

There were ALLEGATIONS. Were they true or were they false?

Which allegations are you talking about? Assange? You know perfectly well what happened.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2017, 02:34:15 AM »
Do you have some kind of proof here, Benji?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2017, 05:05:54 AM »
The only shit I can see that casts doubt on the Assange allegations are on Putin Today.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2017, 05:18:58 AM »
Here's an idea.  Why don't Benji and Al start an insult and 911 thread somewhere else, and the grown ups will stay here and talk about the thread subject?

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?