Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3169 times)

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Trump
« Reply #135 on: December 15, 2017, 10:34:24 AM »
On the one hand we have the word of all 26 US agencies concerned with law and order or national security, along with all similar European agencies, most western press and pretty much anyone with a pulse..

And on the other side of the argument we have Trump's fans, Putin, Julian "I-didn't-rape-her" Assange and famous British nazi shit head Nigel Farage.

It's going to be interesting to find out which side of the argument is proven to be right about this.

Time will tell.  Let's wait and see.  Let's just say that the Jury is still out.

It is absolutely still out HOWEVER there ARE facts we know and these pretty much all are either unknowable and unable to be found out to prove either way OR reflect REALLY badly on people called names other than Trump.

I could run through a number of things that support some terrible things about the things I talked about in respect to the DNC, Intelligence Agency and Media. All that has come about from their efforts is slowly leaking out and makes a Hell of a case against them but not so much on the initial charges against Trump.

It MAY be that Trump has been politically criminal more that the charges (that also may or not be true) of him being stupid, incompetent, and inept, BUT there is simply no evidence.

Oh that 26 agency thing was bullshit, you know that right?Firstly it was not 26 agencies  (in fact the suggested number was 17), they walked this number back to three https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/29/pageoneplus/corrections-june-29-2017.html. Those three were actually simply down to three individuals. Clapper, Brennan and Comey

Now we know that Comey was unpopular at FBI and there was a division in the FBI which was exacerbated with the recusal of Hillary with the Peter Strzok rewording.

We know that Clapper lied when under oath in Copngress before

"Sen. Ron Wyden asked Clapper whether the NSA collected "any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans” — to which Clapper said "No, sir ... not wittingly.”"

That was a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgjY_01FRgs&t=62s

Brennan had nothing concrete.

None of these guys are paramours of virtue and they were politically motivated and they do NOT represent all 17 agencies.

Time.  Will.  Tell.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #136 on: December 15, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »
On the one hand we have the word of all 26 US agencies concerned with law and order or national security, along with all similar European agencies, most western press and pretty much anyone with a pulse..

And on the other side of the argument we have Trump's fans, Putin, Julian "I-didn't-rape-her" Assange and famous British nazi shit head Nigel Farage.

It's going to be interesting to find out which side of the argument is proven to be right about this.

Time will tell.  Let's wait and see.  Let's just say that the Jury is still out.

It is absolutely still out HOWEVER there ARE facts we know and these pretty much all are either unknowable and unable to be found out to prove either way OR reflect REALLY badly on people called names other than Trump.

I could run through a number of things that support some terrible things about the things I talked about in respect to the DNC, Intelligence Agency and Media. All that has come about from their efforts is slowly leaking out and makes a Hell of a case against them but not so much on the initial charges against Trump.

It MAY be that Trump has been politically criminal more that the charges (that also may or not be true) of him being stupid, incompetent, and inept, BUT there is simply no evidence.

Oh that 26 agency thing was bullshit, you know that right?Firstly it was not 26 agencies  (in fact the suggested number was 17), they walked this number back to three https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/29/pageoneplus/corrections-june-29-2017.html. Those three were actually simply down to three individuals. Clapper, Brennan and Comey

Now we know that Comey was unpopular at FBI and there was a division in the FBI which was exacerbated with the recusal of Hillary with the Peter Strzok rewording.

We know that Clapper lied when under oath in Copngress before

"Sen. Ron Wyden asked Clapper whether the NSA collected "any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans” — to which Clapper said "No, sir ... not wittingly.”"

That was a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgjY_01FRgs&t=62s

Brennan had nothing concrete.

None of these guys are paramours of virtue and they were politically motivated and they do NOT represent all 17 agencies.

Time.  Will.  Tell.

One thing I want to ask, as you and others have said over and over again "What will (those that do not buy the Trump colluded with Russia to meddle in the election without evidence) do when it turns out that Trump did collude with Putin", what will YOU guys do if it is proved that there was NO evidence that he did AFTER the investigation.

Here is another tidbit

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/14/comey-draft-said-it-was-reasonably-likely-that-hillarys-server-was-hacked/

"The FBI assessed last year that it was “reasonably likely” that Hillary Clinton’s private email server had been infiltrated by hostile foreign actors.

But that assessment was watered down in remarks prepared last year for then-FBI Director James Comey. It was replaced with softer language stating that it was “possible” that hostile actors had gained access to Clinton’s server, which contained thousands of classified documents.

The edit was revealed on Thursday in a letter sent by Senate Homeland Security Committee chairman Ron Johnson to FBI Director Christopher Wray."

Reasonably likely? I thought it was definitely hacked? Definitely hacked by Russia? Definitely on say so from the Kremlin? To aid Trump? No?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #137 on: December 15, 2017, 01:36:37 PM »

How stupid are you?  The 'intelligence' agencies lie all the time.  One of the biggest set of lies on recent times was about the Iraq war.  Saddam having weapons on mass destruction and bring connected to Al Qaeda.  They all knowingly lied to sell a war.  When will people like you fucking learn?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: December 15, 2017, 01:39:56 PM »
On the other side we have independent media.  Farage isn't a Nazi you fucking imbecile.  And it has been admitted that the rape claims were fabricated.  It's all to try and get him extradited to the US so they can lock him away, for telling the truth about corruption and war crimes! 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #139 on: December 15, 2017, 04:29:07 PM »
Now for a scheduled commercial break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFNeVL7BO7Y

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2017, 03:02:42 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2017, 03:05:13 AM »
On the other side we have independent media.  Farage isn't a Nazi you fucking imbecile.  And it has been admitted that the rape claims were fabricated.  It's all to try and get him extradited to the US so they can lock him away, for telling the truth about corruption and war crimes!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2017, 07:10:00 AM »

Having to resort to insults because your arguments aren't holding water?

Firstly, you have no place telling me what Nigel Farage is or isn't.  We've been following his slime trail for decades before Fox and Friends and Alex Jones told you what to believe about him.  You wouldn't know a Nazi if one tried to get elected to high office in Alabama.

Secondly, the smaller charges of molestation and unlawful coercion were dropped against Assange because there is a legal time limit within which he has to be questioned and that time limit ran out while he was hiding in an Embassy.  The rape case was dropped a little later as the Swedish authorities decided that it was impossible to serve him notice of the prosecution.  At no time has anything been found to be fabricated.

As far as I am aware the only issues outstanding are his breaking bail conditions, which is something that usually isn't prosecuted in the UK unless you have failed to appear at court.

Interesting that you seem to be a fan of Assange.  A man who repeatedly damages America and backs Putin.  Personally I'm not surprised.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2017, 07:11:45 AM »
Race to the finish begins next week perhaps?   If Mueller tries to indict Kushner or Don Junior (as is rumoured), Trump will be forced to try and replace him as it will be only one more step to him.

Who will show their hand first?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2017, 07:36:00 AM »

Having to resort to insults because your arguments aren't holding water?

Firstly, you have no place telling me what Nigel Farage is or isn't.  We've been following his slime trail for decades before Fox and Friends and Alex Jones told you what to believe about him.  You wouldn't know a Nazi if one tried to get elected to high office in Alabama.

Secondly, the smaller charges of molestation and unlawful coercion were dropped against Assange because there is a legal time limit within which he has to be questioned and that time limit ran out while he was hiding in an Embassy.  The rape case was dropped a little later as the Swedish authorities decided that it was impossible to serve him notice of the prosecution.  At no time has anything been found to be fabricated.

As far as I am aware the only issues outstanding are his breaking bail conditions, which is something that usually isn't prosecuted in the UK unless you have failed to appear at court.

Interesting that you seem to be a fan of Assange.  A man who repeatedly damages America and backs Putin.  Personally I'm not surprised.

No, it's because you're making bullshit accusations. 

Trying to stop mass immigration isn't Nazism.  I knew about Nigel Farage long before I knew of Alex Jones.  And I don't listen to that fake cunt anyway.  You obviously know nothing about Nazism if you think Farage is one.  You're just a retard with a mental illness that sees isms everywhere. 

Doesn't matter why they were dropped.  One of the women said the police made the allegations up.  It is all political.  If Assange didn't do what he does he wouldn't be wanted by the police.  Just look at what happened to Manning and Snowden.  If you tell these unwanted truths, you're gonna get locked up.  From what I've seen of Assange I think he could be on the spectrum.

"Damages America"?  What, their war industry?  Fucking right I back him for that.  Cool that you support mass murder though.  When has he "backed putin"?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2017, 07:40:21 AM »
And don't accuse me of listening to people like Alex Jones when you believe in kooky conspiracy theories like Russia hacking the election.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #146 on: December 16, 2017, 08:38:08 AM »
One of the women said the police made the allegations up.

As far as I know, quite the opposite.

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: December 16, 2017, 06:17:15 PM »
And don't accuse me of listening to people like Alex Jones when you believe in kooky conspiracy theories like Russia hacking the election.

I'm only quoting this because I never want it to go away or get deleted.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: December 16, 2017, 06:24:20 PM »
Doesn't matter why they were dropped.

It mattered to you when you claimed they were fabricated.

Which woman said this and when?  Can you post some sort of link to this information?

It is all political.  If Assange didn't do what he does he wouldn't be wanted by the police.  Just look at what happened to Manning and Snowden.  If you tell these unwanted truths, you're gonna get locked up.

You also get locked up in Sweden for sexual offences against women. I think that's quite pertinent to Assange's situation.

From what I've seen of Assange I think he could be on the spectrum.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.  I'm on the spectrum and I don't act like Putin's cock piece.  Neither do I sleaze up women in Sweden.

"Damages America"?  What, their war industry?  Fucking right I back him for that.  Cool that you support mass murder though.  When has he "backed putin"?

I'm not American, but I would think that a propaganda machine that makes idiots on forums doubt their own intelligence agencies and law enforcement and instead believe the workings of hostile foreign powers would count as damaging America.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #149 on: December 16, 2017, 06:30:32 PM »
Doesn't matter why they were dropped.

It mattered to you when you claimed they were fabricated.

Which woman said this and when?  Can you post some sort of link to this information?

It is all political.  If Assange didn't do what he does he wouldn't be wanted by the police.  Just look at what happened to Manning and Snowden.  If you tell these unwanted truths, you're gonna get locked up.

You also get locked up in Sweden for sexual offences against women. I think that's quite pertinent to Assange's situation.

From what I've seen of Assange I think he could be on the spectrum.

I have no idea what this has to do with anything.  I'm on the spectrum and I don't act like Putin's cock piece.  Neither do I sleaze up women in Sweden.

I'm not American, but I would think that a propaganda machine that makes idiots on forums doubt their own intelligence agencies and law enforcement and instead believe the workings of hostile foreign powers would count as damaging America.

There were ALLEGATIONS. Were they true or were they false?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap