Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3175 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2017, 05:22:14 AM »
Trump has been strangely silent on Twitter.
Rumors are flying that Mueller now has the bank info.

Time to sort the laundry.

One suspects that his lawyers have finally taught him what self incrimination means.

We will see how it all pans out. It is certainly interesting whichever way it goes. I still say it will come to not a lot and there will be some upset people in America.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2017, 06:03:56 AM »

One suspects that his lawyers have finally taught him what self incrimination means.

We will see how it all pans out. It is certainly interesting whichever way it goes. I still say it will come to not a lot and there will be some upset people in America.

These things usually end not with a bang but with a whimper.  The machine will protect itself as no one wants rioting in the streets.  They will get him by the balls and he will be forced to resign - although it will be for "personal reasons" and he will "want to spend more time with his family".  That is how things usually end over here.

Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2017, 06:52:37 AM »

These things usually end not with a bang but with a whimper.  The machine will protect itself as no one wants rioting in the streets.  They will get him by the balls and he will be forced to resign - although it will be for "personal reasons" and he will "want to spend more time with his family".  That is how things usually end over here.
We haven't been letting people who're ousted by the Weinstein effect resign with dignity.  I don't think there'll be any pretense of Trump resigning "for personal reasons" (except maybe by Trump himself).
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2017, 07:20:20 AM »

We haven't been letting people who're ousted by the Weinstein effect resign with dignity.  I don't think there'll be any pretense of Trump resigning "for personal reasons" (except maybe by Trump himself).

Nope, Trump will not resign.

Unfortunately or fortunately, the Democrats are up to their armpits in corruption as are the GOP establishment. Trump has  a lot of leverage and no regard for political norms. I have no doubt that if the "machine" wishes to take out Trump they will AND they will be successful BUT he will not go down easy and there will be metaphorical blood on the walls. He will take out a lot of people as will his surrogates and supporters AND a dangerous new precedent will be set in politics that will hurt both sides for years to come.

I like a good trainwreck as much as the next person and probably more. I just do not think they have anything of real consequence. I think from here it is a matter of the Democrats and the Establishment GOP trying to construct a lot of things together to try to make a pretence of a case look like anything but what it really is, the fact that they hate the guy, and pretend it is worthy of deposing him, OR not. They will say things like "Whilst Don Junior did not actually colude with Russia to affect the election he certainly appears to have had the intent", "Whilst you may not have reached out to Putin before the election, you had conversations about doing so well before and did once you were President", "Whilst you did not stop the investigation into Russia, you did fire James Comey, and whilst you did not explicitly say that he had to go easy on Flynn or that he must go easy on him nor direct him to stop pursuing Flynn, you did ask whether he could"

All of these things singular are o no consequence. Stack all these things up together and together they have more weight. The truth is and has been thus far though, none of that is criminal and pretty pedestrian. If they make a case based on these things then they risk being picked apart and exposed as the beat up it is and IF he is forced out of office on these things then as I say, it will get very messy and set a BAD precedent for any future leader.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:57 AM »

Trump is already the exception to the Weinstein rule. A bit like Ray Moore.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
I vote it won't slide, he won't resign, and he won't be in office. 

I have my own scenario on how this will play out, but I won't comment, because it's just a guess. I'm just watching the shitshow like everyone else.

I rather hope he does choose to resign.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2017, 04:01:29 PM »
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N67D8HO/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_awdo_t1_TQXjAb71EB2CE

Scroll down and read the reviews.

I think it tried to deport the figures in our nativity scene.

I had requested a different ornament, but for some reason, my college elected to get this one in its place. I don't understand. The other ornament wasn't perfect, but it was perfectly qualified for its position on my tree; much more qualified than the one I ended up with.

Damn... I have to go. There's a group of carolers in white cloaks on my lawn.

I put this on my shelf next to my Russian nesting doll ornaments, which have embraced it with open arms and tiny hands. Unfortunately the ornament has random nonsensical outbursts, so out to the garbage it went.

:rofl:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 04:31:46 PM »
 :lol1:

This one is good too!

I put this on my tree and the next morning I found all the ornaments of color on the floor. Now for some strange reason the colored lights will not work. Will be returning it.
:dog:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »
My office puts up a tree every year and we pool resources to get a really nice ornament, usually on the pricey side. For example, 8 years ago we got a really nice, hand crafted ornament from Hawaii. We liked it so much, we decided to get another one just like it 4 years later. Well, this year we all got together and chose a sedate, classy ornament from a shop in New York. My New York friends swore by their work and so we voted and chose it.
But then this red and gold POS showed up in the mail and we can't figure out why! We went through the vote hat again and we definitely voted for the New York piece with overwhelming numbers. I'm a bit worried that our manager, who thinks he's special and soooo sELECTIVE, might have gone over our heads and ordered this one instead.

It turns out we can't get a refund and now we're stuck with the ugly thing. We put it on the side of the tree facing the wall, but it must be bewitched or something because it keeps reappearing at the top of the tree every morning! We found our angel topper in the corner crying. We don't know what happened and she says she's afraid to tell us =/
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2017, 12:35:47 AM »
:LMAO:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2017, 02:38:25 AM »
Has his unilateral decision to recognise Jerusalem anything to do with a $35 million campaign contribution?

He truly will be remembered as the best president ever.  (Bu Putin and Netanyahu).

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2017, 04:41:53 AM »
Has his unilateral decision to recognise Jerusalem anything to do with a $35 million campaign contribution?

He truly will be remembered as the best president ever.  (Bu Putin and Netanyahu).

May have more than a little bit to do with the fact that his daughter and son in law are Jewish and I guess some of his grandkids AND he got on so very well with Netanyahu? I mean if you had to call it and having seen how consistent he has been on Israel since before he became President.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2017, 06:48:53 AM »
Back to the Trump Christmas ornament, because funny.

My husband like this ornament so much. It small so he can hold in his leetle hands. He look at it all night and no come to my bedroom so I like too! Wish could give all stars but it smell like pee and cheap Russia perfume. Also, can only use with white lights and ornaments and one very ugly elf ornaments that come with it.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »

May have more than a little bit to do with the fact that his daughter and son in law are Jewish and I guess some of his grandkids AND he got on so very well with Netanyahu? I mean if you had to call it and having seen how consistent he has been on Israel since before he became President.

Possibly.  And also, maybe,  something to do with Sheldon Adelson spunking up $35 million dollars. 

I also suspect that Trump likes this a guy because he's the only person on the planet with an even shittier hairstyle.

You may want to argue the toss on the first point, but come on...  I've got truth on my side for the second.  I present the court with exhibit "A", one of the top two most embarrassing comb-overs in the US.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:31:01 PM by FourAceDeal »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2017, 02:16:16 AM »
The fact remains that his Jerusalem move pretty much wrecked any chance of the US contributing to an actual peace agreement between Israel and Palestine. Stupid is what stupid does.

- Albert Einstein