Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
Re: Trump
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2017, 07:39:08 PM »

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.  Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 
~Romans 13:1-2

I better get a bus rental then, a lot of us are going straight to hell. We might as well save gas.  :zoinks:

The voice is sooo much better:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2017, 07:50:09 PM »
:laugh:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2017, 08:04:46 PM »
 :laugh: too!
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2017, 12:22:15 AM »
Thankfully your views aren't shared by everyone.

Like you know anything.  There will never be peace as long as the racist ideology of Zionism is around.  Israel doesn't want peace and never has.

Benji! You're back!

From the looks of this, your solution doesn't seem to be a particularly peaceful one but I'll bite: what is it?

I never leave or come back.  Glad you missed me though!

I'd say your solution is... interesting. I can see a few practical difficulties with it, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2017, 12:23:48 AM »

Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.  Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 

I better get a bus rental then, a lot of us are going straight to hell. We might as well save gas.  :zoinks:

:lol1:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2017, 03:18:22 AM »

Who is the child molester that Trump is supposedly endorsing. It is not an ALLEGED child molester with no legal find or evidence against him is it? Because THAT has NEVER been the basis of fact or truth.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2017, 07:46:58 AM »

Who is the child molester that Trump is supposedly endorsing. It is not an ALLEGED child molester with no legal find or evidence against him is it? Because THAT has NEVER been the basis of fact or truth.

Does not really matter who it might be. All it takes to be guilty in this climate is one accusation from thirty years ago and the verdict is confirmed, sentencing to follow. The crazy part is the bandwagon jumpers pile up like cord wood after thirty years.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:49:03 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2017, 08:14:44 AM »
Yeah, this whole trend of judging everyone and their brother, including people who've been dead for decades or even centuries, based on current cultural mores that they were never even exposed to, is a load of bullshit.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2017, 09:22:54 AM »
Roy Moore is the "child molester". He is up for election to the senate in Alabama and endorsed by Trump.

One of his accusers was 14, and he was banned from the local mall for harassing teenage girls.

He also believes women shouldn't serve as judges and belong in the home, slavery was basically a good thing, and same sex marriage is evil.   

They could have went with child molester because "perverted, bigoted old POS" is a lot to fit on a campaign sign.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2017, 11:33:19 AM »
Thankfully your views aren't shared by everyone.

Like you know anything.  There will never be peace as long as the racist ideology of Zionism is around.  Israel doesn't want peace and never has.

Benji! You're back!

From the looks of this, your solution doesn't seem to be a particularly peaceful one but I'll bite: what is it?

I never leave or come back.  Glad you missed me though!

I'd say your solution is... interesting. I can see a few practical difficulties with it, though.

It's just a joke, though it would be a good idea.  I think ancient alien Israel has to go.  The first step would be to get the US to withdraw support for them. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2017, 01:23:45 PM »
Well, that's not going to happen. I honestly don't know what it would take.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2017, 05:25:00 PM »
  :yawn:

What was that for exactly?  Not mature enough to admit you got it wrong?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2017, 05:26:39 PM »

I know.  There are only two ways.  Break the taboo surrounding "The Holocaust".  Or for people to know the Israeli role in 9/11. 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2017, 06:25:55 PM »

:yawn:

What was that for exactly?  Not mature enough to admit you got it wrong?

Well since you asked...you bore me benji...plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

...and as for being "wrong",  :laugh: we'll see. Personally, I think the party is just beginning.

Whether end game will come because of him playing games with Putin, a paper trail of dirty money & business dealings, his total incompetence, pissed off women out for blood, or his unending love of fast food I don't know.

There is so much going on it's like a sad game of place your bet.
Which one will finish first?   

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2017, 07:54:41 PM »
That will be very unlikely to ever happen. Considering the current political trends, Israel is mostly considered to be USA's most faithful, dependable and loyal ally.

I can understand and foresee many "types" and political, racial or variously conjunctive groups who would want to break this bond, but why ON EARTH would any westernized nation ever want to see the USA turn its back on Israel?
 :roar:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.