• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Trump
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 10:57:26 AM »
It's scary shit now, too.

Yes it is.

I feel really bad for the kids seeing this. This isn't how it's supposed to be. This isn't "normal". I'm glad mine is old enough to understand that, because explaining this mess to the ones old enough to be asking "why?" has to be hard.

The man is unfit to be president. Actually, he's unfit to be anything.

Or a billionaire?

The American economy seems to be doing great. What do I know though?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 11:05:06 AM »
It's scary shit now, too.

Yes it is.

I feel really bad for the kids seeing this. This isn't how it's supposed to be. This isn't "normal". I'm glad mine is old enough to understand that, because explaining this mess to the ones old enough to be asking "why?" has to be hard.

The man is unfit to be president. Actually, he's unfit to be anything.

Or a billionaire?

He isn't fit to be that either, no. Lucky for him that his father gave him a loan.

The American economy seems to be doing great. What do I know though?

Are you saying that's Trump's doing? I think many economists would appreciate the joke.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 02:29:21 PM »
Flynn is turning over on him.  Won't be long now.  The legal types reckon he'll be out before Easter because he'll have to jump before he's pushed.  Although the constitutional fallout will continue for years - can't wait for him to try and pardon himself.  And the longer he stays, the longer it will take the GOP to undo the damage.

Best president ever?  Yeah.  Sure.   Let's stand some Native Americans in front of a painting of Andrew Jackson and talk about Pochahontas.  Idiot.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 02:30:55 PM by FourAceDeal »
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »
...has just retweeted 3 videos originally posted by a member of the UKs "Britain First" organisation.

This has just pushed everything else off the news in the UK.  This is possibly the biggest news event of the freaking year.

I wonder how his press office are going to smooth this one over.

England should become an Islamic country just like Sweden!!

We love the taste of Arab cock here!!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 03:55:24 PM »
I'm waiting to see what "daddy's little girl" does when he throws Kushner under the bus.

Slimy little weasel shouldn't have kissed his FIL's a$$ so hard.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 04:45:19 PM »
James Comey‏  Verified account @Comey
6 hours ago

“But justice roll down like waters and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream” Amos 5:24 https://www.instagram.com/p/BcKtEUUg4Qa/
9,923 replies 47,139 retweets 107,531 likes

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 04:52:21 PM »
:laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 07:05:27 PM »
I'm waiting to see what "daddy's little girl" does when he throws Kushner under the bus.

Slimy little weasel shouldn't have kissed his FIL's a$$ so hard.

He IS a slimy weasel. He was that prior to being Ivanka's beau. "Mr Perfect" is not a genuine reflection of how loved he is. He is disliked on both sides. Trump seems to love the guy and give him too much access and too much responsibility.
But then I liked Lewindowski and thought Mannafort was scum.
I dislike McMaster, Powell and Duke.

I like Flynn and hope he has all charges wiped.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 07:12:10 PM »
Flynn is turning over on him.  Won't be long now.  The legal types reckon he'll be out before Easter because he'll have to jump before he's pushed.  Although the constitutional fallout will continue for years - can't wait for him to try and pardon himself.  And the longer he stays, the longer it will take the GOP to undo the damage.

Best president ever?  Yeah.  Sure.   Let's stand some Native Americans in front of a painting of Andrew Jackson and talk about Pochahontas.  Idiot.

Everyone has been saying he will be ousted from before he was elected.
Did Flynn try to reach out to Russia? Did Flynn lie to the FBI about it? Certainly seems so.
So game set match....right?
When did Flynn reach out to Russia? Before or after Trump was elected?
You know what would be super funny. If it was after. If it was after then Trump SHOULD reach out to every nation and he certainly did. Funnier still if Flynn get immunity from prosecution for lying to the FBI in order to smear Trump and all he managed to do is muddy waters a little and make Kushner look like a bit of a putz.
I am interested to see what comes out of the Podesta investigations.
I don't mind hearing more from the media about Flynn but hearing bugger all about Weiner, Huma and Podesta. Wonder why that is?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 02:09:31 AM »
Well, well, well.

Flynn lied to the FBI like Hillary did.

Flynn had reached out to Russia AFTER Trump was President (which was completely okay).

He was thrown under the bus for "lying to Sessions" (which I object to strongly).

I DO think Trump ought to have stood by Flynn and it was simply convenient for him to throw him under the bus. It was a shit move and I have stated that here.

I also like Flynn, I do not know what he has to bring to the table, but I hope it's something.

Trump has always been a big fan of the Enquirer...and they've been known to cater to him...even more so now.

There latest propaganda cover still in supermarkets now:

Basically it brands Flynn as the Russian spy and throws him under the proverbial bus. :facepalm2:

I hate the tabloids...and drama queens that like to use them as their "tool"...like I said, I hope he's got something.

Yes, I hope he has something too. I don't really care about the National Enquirer.
Flynn had a rough deal. I can sympathise a little with Trump's position and I think his rationale gives him a "reason" to get rid of Flynn BUT it was not the right thing to do. A bit of pressure SHOULD have meant Trump should have gone Balls to the wall. That is the only reason the Democrats have gone after both Sessions and Gorsuch so hard. They were emboldened because Trump caved under Flynn. I understand it, sure, but I do not like it and I like Lewindowski more and hate that he was cut loose.

I want Flynn to clear himself. in whatever manner it takes to do that. I don't know what he has BUT so long as what he says is not petty backbiting, I am okay with it. I do not care if it is anti-Trump but so long as it does not come off as bitchy or petty, I do not mind. No gossip, just facts. Flynn is military and I think he will do exactly that.

He deserves a chance to wipe the slate clean and have some closure. If trump cops due heat, that is fine, he should have looked after Flynn better and gone the extra mile for him and not cut him when he could.

I am a believer in fair.

I have said it before and I will say it again. What you will get from Flynn may or may not be tantilising BUT the proof is in the pudding on what you will get from Mannafort. If Mannafort (who I do find deplorable) is subpoenaed and given immunity he will either bring down the campaign and vindicate every Liberal talking point OR not bring anything to the table and IF that is the case then you will know at that point, there will be NOTHING to bring

All this is going to do is smear Trump. Less than the Hollywood access tapes maybe BUT it will not incriminate him legally or ethically. It will simply allow for more saber rattling. Not to say saber rattling is good for him. Th President does not NEED to be convicted of specific criminal wrongdoing to be voted out. A majority of Congress deciding that he is "unfit for office" (they don't like him) will be enough. But I don't think they will get that either.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 02:43:33 AM »
Mueller knows what he is doing. He's working his way up and Flynn is just a stop along the way.

The Watergate investigation didn't happen overnight either. Give it time.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 03:04:39 AM »
Mueller knows what he is doing. He's working his way up and Flynn is just a stop along the way.

The Watergate investigation didn't happen overnight either. Give it time.

Sure. Not even saying you are not right. I just don't see it. It does not personally affect me either way but this has been REALLY interesting. I just think with ALL the leaks and the wiretapping and everything else it has all been to no real effect. The best evidence over more than 12 months is a guy Pappadopoulous who was a volunteer doing stuff that was not sanctioned by Trump (to his defence he thought it would help) and Don Junior who may have but didn't do anything wrong and suspiciously may well have been set up by Fusion GPS . Now Flynn who seems to have lied to the FBI and now is getting excused from that whilst telling FBI that he helped set up diplomatic actions in his role for the then President Trump as per his duties and on lawful instruction. Paul Mannafort got nailed for what he did years before whilst working with the Democrat Podesta group.

Carter page and Roger Stone stuff seems to be a nothingburger. But what about Kushner? Slimy little git is slippery and I think will get away with whatever he has done (but hopefully be shitcanned from the Administration)

But the rest? I just don't see it.

But on the other side I think there is enough to sink quite a few of them. That does not mean they cannot squirm out of the criminality or that they will even be pursued. But should they be I think a few WILL go down. The Podestas and The Huma/Weiner couple as a starter.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2017, 04:19:01 AM »
I very much doubt we know what "the best evidence" is at this point. Mueller is building this up very carefully. Again, give it time.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2017, 04:20:37 AM »
I'll say this, though: Trump should be nervous by now.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 04:45:24 AM »
I very much doubt we know what "the best evidence" is at this point. Mueller is building this up very carefully. Again, give it time.

I am happy to wait. I like a good political trainwreck. Don't see it to be honest but out of interest what do YOU think the angle will be. I think the only one that really could hurt Trump is Kushner. I think Trump will protect him even if it is far from in his best interests. BUT I think Kushner is too weaselly to get himself into a position he will screw himself over.

If I was a betting man I would put odds on NOTHING too damaging coming out of the investigation for trump and ANYTHING coming out of it as dismissive as Pappadopoulous or Mannafort.

As you say, we will see.