Author Topic: Trump  (Read 3275 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Trump
« Reply #105 on: December 13, 2017, 01:13:44 AM »
Well, that's not going to happen. I honestly don't know what it would take.

I know.  There are only two ways.  Break the taboo surrounding "The Holocaust".  Or for people to know the Israeli role in 9/11.

That last bit is just tinfoil stuff.  As for the "taboo", what, exactly, are you referring to? The legislation in some countries?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2017, 01:15:03 AM »

:yawn:

What was that for exactly?  Not mature enough to admit you got it wrong?

Well since you asked...you bore me benji...plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

...and as for being "wrong",  :laugh: we'll see. Personally, I think the party is just beginning.

Whether end game will come because of him playing games with Putin, a paper trail of dirty money & business dealings, his total incompetence, pissed off women out for blood, or his unending love of fast food I don't know.

There is so much going on it's like a sad game of place your bet.
Which one will finish first?   

Looking forward to most of it, whichever comes first. I'm betting they all will.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2017, 01:16:58 AM »
That will be very unlikely to ever happen. Considering the current political trends, Israel is mostly considered to be USA's most faithful, dependable and loyal ally.

I can understand and foresee many "types" and political, racial or variously conjunctive groups who would want to break this bond, but why ON EARTH would any westernized nation ever want to see the USA turn its back on Israel?
 :roar:

The kooks would, mainly.

I would like to see a more balanced approach from the US, but that will obviously have to wait until the idiot in the White House is gone.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2017, 11:02:13 AM »

:yawn:

What was that for exactly?  Not mature enough to admit you got it wrong?

Well since you asked...you bore me benji...plain and simple. Nothing more, nothing less.

...and as for being "wrong",  :laugh: we'll see. Personally, I think the party is just beginning.

Whether end game will come because of him playing games with Putin, a paper trail of dirty money & business dealings, his total incompetence, pissed off women out for blood, or his unending love of fast food I don't know.

There is so much going on it's like a sad game of place your bet.
Which one will finish first?   

Being proved wrong must get boring.

So the like the headline said, he's guilty, just not sure what of.

The establishment hasn't accepted the result.  But they can't go after him for corruption when they are more corrupted.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2017, 11:07:11 AM »

I know.  There are only two ways.  Break the taboo surrounding "The Holocaust".  Or for people to know the Israeli role in 9/11.

That last bit is just tinfoil stuff.  As for the "taboo", what, exactly, are you referring to? The legislation in some countries?

Na.  There's FBI files and TV footage.  Tinfoil stuff was the crap you were pushing about Russia hacking the election and Trump being a Russian puppet.

That and not allowing revisionism and the mainstream media and Hollywood still pushing lies and debunked propaganda.  Also having a special name for the killing of only one set of people.  If what happened to Jews during WWII was a holocaust, then there have been other holocausts. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2017, 11:10:22 AM »
That will be very unlikely to ever happen. Considering the current political trends, Israel is mostly considered to be USA's most faithful, dependable and loyal ally.

I can understand and foresee many "types" and political, racial or variously conjunctive groups who would want to break this bond, but why ON EARTH would any westernized nation ever want to see the USA turn its back on Israel?
 :roar:

The kooks would, mainly.

I would like to see a more balanced approach from the US, but that will obviously have to wait until the idiot in the White House is gone.

Na.  A lot of left wing Jews in the US, because they can no longer identify with being liberal while supporting Israel's insane policies.  Doesn't matter who the President is, they all grab their ankles for Israel.  Obama was probably the worst.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2017, 11:34:08 AM »

Also having a special name for the killing of only one set of people.  If what happened to Jews during WWII was a holocaust, then there have been other holocausts.

Proper nouns have their purpose.

Unless you don't believe in individuation at any level.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2017, 11:53:01 AM »

The establishment hasn't accepted the result.  But they can't go after him for corruption when they are more corrupted.

They are not going to release shit all at once, and they wouldn't have taken it this far if they were "just" chasing ghosts either.

Trump has been playing the harp to all the religious zealots since he took office. No one wants chaos, it's bad enough here in places now. 

You are a dipshit. Go sip your cherry kool aid.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2017, 02:02:22 PM »

Also having a special name for the killing of only one set of people.  If what happened to Jews during WWII was a holocaust, then there have been other holocausts.

Yeah in this case, to indoctrinate people.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2017, 02:05:20 PM »

They are not going to release shit all at once, and they wouldn't have taken it this far if they were "just" chasing ghosts either.

Trump has been playing the harp to all the religious zealots since he took office. No one wants chaos, it's bad enough here in places now. 

No course not sweets.  They will come up with some crap most likely, but no hard evidence. 

The only substantial thing that came up was about Flynn and Kushner, which turned out to be about Israel, not Russia.  And the media and the Dems can't go after Israel haha. 

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2017, 02:46:08 PM »

No course not sweets.  They will come up with some crap most likely, but no hard evidence. 

The only substantial thing that came up was about Flynn and Kushner, which turned out to be about Israel, not Russia.  And the media and the Dems can't go after Israel haha.

I guess we're all going to have to wait and see what happens.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2017, 04:37:29 PM »

I guess we're all going to have to wait and see what happens.

That's about it.

Nothing now until the New Year. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2017, 12:44:50 AM »

Na.  There's FBI files and TV footage.  Tinfoil stuff was the crap you were pushing about Russia hacking the election and Trump being a Russian puppet.

That and not allowing revisionism and the mainstream media and Hollywood still pushing lies and debunked propaganda.  Also having a special name for the killing of only one set of people.  If what happened to Jews during WWII was a holocaust, then there have been other holocausts.

You're not making much sense. There's plenty of evidence of Russia hacking the election. Hollywood pushing lies is essentially true--it's what they do, it's sort of the idea behind fiction.

And why, exactly, do you oppose naming the mass murdering of Jews the Holocaust? Do you doubt it happened? Do you think what happened doesn't matter?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2017, 12:48:14 AM »

Yeah in this case, to indoctrinate people.

What happened is not something that should ever be forgotten. Where is the problem in that?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: December 14, 2017, 01:16:49 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

The Ukrainian genocide had a name as well: the Holodomor

The Chechen genocide in the 1940s is called the Aardakh

The Romani (gypsy) genocide is known as the Porajmos

Having names for specific genocides is not unique to the Holocaust. But maybe what makes the Holocaust fairly unique is that the race which was targeted is highly influential in both economic and cultural terms. 
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass