Author Topic: I really can't believe you all bought it!  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: I really can't believe you all bought it!
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2017, 06:44:27 PM »
What lie did I tell ?

As for life trouble and the admins here, none of them bear any responsibility to care for me, nor am I bound by obligation to provide care for them. People come here of their own free will, and leave, by their own free will (usually). I certainly have not threatened the site, nor used it as a distribution network for anything. Yes, I did offer some antisickness meds to wolfy, but the stuff is just expensive, not controlled. And I asked nothing in return; and in any case he declined the offer.

And in any case there is nothing illegal about speech concerning drug use on a forum. Look at say, bluelight dot org (no www) for example. Takes in its scope harm reduction, uni studies, and discussion by substance users, along with things like an addiction/recovery section, advanced neuropharmacology section, healthy living forum, regional ones that are more community based to a local area (E.g US, EU-UK, AUS-NZ) where things like reports of bad batches of street products for people that use them can be circulated and people warned of things like dangerous or deadly batches of E pills, fentanyl-contaminated street opioids, NBOMe compounds sold as LSD, or other research chemical new entities that turn out to be dangerous. That way the forum users as a whole can act as a collective of sorts and the pooling of information contributes significantly to the safety of the individual. And families of those who do find themselves in trouble can seek information to assist the family member in question.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2017, 08:28:20 PM »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2017, 09:08:02 PM »
Ah, granted there. I'd forgotten about that entirely. I'll give you that one. I was speaking of quite another occasion  though. The one you linked, just offering to give a good home to his trash and recycle it. Thinking better it find a use for something useful than have it end up in a trash can. *shrugs*. Don't really see it as much different than say, having some old computer parts and no use for them, if they are perfectly functional, I might not want say, an old-ass tape drive but somebody somewhere probably keeps backups on magnetic tape drives and just used their storage space up; if that were the case, the whoever in question, given no cost to me, might as well find themselves better off by one old ass tape drive.

Next door neighbor wants to borrow a spade then if I'm not digging a hole or whacking a burglar over the head at the time I'd be more than happy to let them.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #228 on: December 02, 2017, 02:53:28 AM »
Your lie? This:

Treat me well, I treat you well, treat me neutrally I treat you neutrally, treat me like shit, I'll act the same way.

You've attacked me without any apparent reason, several times.

Or does this only apply to Elle?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: December 08, 2017, 09:34:29 PM »

Uncanny. Beyond uncanny.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #230 on: December 08, 2017, 10:34:56 PM »

Uncanny. Beyond uncanny.

Are you looking for patterns in the clouds? Look hard enough and you will find them
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2017, 01:46:19 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2017, 06:06:58 PM »
 :LOL:
"circulus in demonstrando"