Educational

Author Topic: I really can't believe you all bought it!  (Read 4698 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: I really can't believe you all bought it!
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2017, 11:35:29 PM »
I actually can think of a lot worse ways for this thread to collapse onto itself.

Yeah. He could actually bablize everyone he disagreed with, instead of only doing it to what himself.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2017, 03:05:50 AM »
Its pathetic isn't it. Really, its gone beyond pathetic and bent round backwards so far it fucked itself in the ass with its face, in terms of pathetic. Like pathetic, only suffering from terminal strychnine toxicity.

Odeon is reminding me more and more often of a baby denied its immediate desire, screaming and hammering on the floor. Really, what a stupid little shit.

Odeon-here's something you could use as a guide in life: reality is that which, when ignored, does not go away.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2017, 04:49:50 AM »
I actually can think of a lot worse ways for this thread to collapse onto itself.

Yeah. He could actually bablize everyone he disagreed with, instead of only doing it to what himself.

Babblizer does not work anymore and so he has been leaning heavily on other Admin tools. Sinbin and the Shitty mod.

Same sort of ends though, I guess.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2017, 07:07:54 AM »
here's something you could use as a guide in life: reality is that which, when ignored, does not go away.
I find it so fucking amazing that of all people our primary resident junkie came out with this.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2017, 10:22:10 AM »
Two things, elle.

one-I was under the impression that we were meant to be treating each other as decent human beings, sans one of us giving the other overt provocation. I for one have gone out of my way to do so and resolve any conflict  between us, something which any member who has access to the elders forum will back me up on. And I have done nothing whatsoever to attempt to aggravate you. So don't start shitstirring for the sake of shitstirring. For fucks sake I've even tried to be helpful, in offering what input I could in your depression thread. So there is really no need for that shit.

Considering quite how far out of my way I have gone to resolve conflict between us, and the effort I've put in to doing so, you owe me an apology. And besides, I'm not a fucking junkie in the first place. Or do you just treat any and every chronic pain patient like shit? How about if you ever get a therapy client who's depressed due to enduring severe pain? what would you do then? how would you act towards that person? lie on your back, open your crack and piss between  their eyes? Its one thing for somebody to lie, cheat people, steal etc. to fund a habit on something, but quite another, whether they have a recreationally-derived habit, or are physically dependent on pain medication prescribed, or even both yet have done no man any harm as a result.

Do you think I CHOSE to fall on a nearly foot-long upward-pointing spike of broken glass and have it go straight through my patellar tendon and snap off, leaving it right in  the joint, and have, when I was young enough not to have a mobile phone for many years, with which I could have called for an ambulance, to pull it out as far as I could and break it off then WALK home with it in there before I could get transport to hospital? you think I asked for that? you think I WANTED to get jumped by a pack of 20-odd chav trash, have my kneecaps and face stamped on and left for dead in the street not long after I got off the crutches from the emergency surgery I had to get the glass out of my knee (or most of it at least, there was some left behind for years, along with fragments of bone, resulting in partial calcification of the tendon)

If that had happened to you, elle, and you'd for many years been denied any pain relief bar paracetamol on grounds of your age (which, if you were unaware, is actually officially advised NOT to  be a deciding factor in prescription of pain relief, at least in the UK, in the BNF) and that paracetamol has no effect on you, you think you wouldn't BEG for relief of many years of constant, unremitting, crippling agony? how about when its changed the way you bear weight on that leg, and as a result you end up with trochanteric bursitis in both hips, which is even more painful than the original injury? or if thats not bad enough, what about having surgery to remove the bone fragments and glass flitters that weren't gotten out first time round, which failed and instead left you with nerve damage instead, of a nature that not only leaves your leg without sensation bar the one and only thing you can feel there being severe, constant burning and pain, but causes your lower leg, in the calf muscle to contract without being able to recover from the contractive signal, the consequence being cramp of a severity you've got no idea is even possible until you have experienced it yourself.

Without being on the pain meds I'm on, I'd barely be able to go to the nearest goddamn shop to buy food, I'd not be able to sleep, because otherwise I cannot lie down either on my back, or either side without my hips feeling like somebody was hammering red hot nails into the bone. And thats not even mentioning that I was nearly blinded with corrosive alkali. Know how painful that is? to have your cornea scorched by boiling hot base [a mixture of] with neutral, but gritty ammonium salts in it, blasted into your face hard enough to knock goggles off your face?

Would you tell your doctor 'no, doc, I'd rather not have any respite from my constant horrendous pain and go without sleep, have next to sod all mobility and be in agony all day, every day; than take any pain-meds' ? or would you accept them the first change you got, after more than a decade of exactly that? fucking horse shit you would. In such a situation there is a tradeoff you have to make. Take the med/s and have mobility, not be in so much pain as to be constantly miserable and depressed and have fuck all quality of life, or sacrifice all those things just so you don't become physically dependent on picking up a regular repeat prescription?

Because my injuries aren't going to heal. Paracetamol has never done anything for me for any purpose bar fever reduction, it doesn't do anything for any kind or extent of pain, it never has, even when added to an IV drip line in hospital, I have steroid shots into the joints as often as they are allowed me, and those help some, but mostly with physical mobility of the hips, ability to lie down, mostly. And whilst I can, conditionally on my taking a cocktail of about 8-10 different meds to protect my stomach, use topical NSAID gel [diclofenac], I can't use oral non-steroidal antiinflammatory drugs because of GI tract issues, not halfarsed stomach ache, but issues that have put me in hospital vomiting blood and bile, in the fucking ER.

So before you decide to bitch somebody out, just stop and think for a moment. Especially when they have gone out of their way, big time, to resolve any past conflict, offered the olive-branch of, if not friendship on your part, then at least mutual peace and actively attempt to be helpful. Just because you are suffering from depression does not for a minute justify your projecting; to the effect of your being a total cunt to other people who've done nothing to you. What would you expect if you treated your therapy patients that way, elle?

You'd probably lose your damn job, and whats more you would fucking deserve it. Want to bitch somebody out? pick on somebody that has done something to earn it. And that somebody, is not me.

Point 2- I defy you to counter the statement I made in a factual manner. Go on elle. Present evidence that what I said is not truth. If you cannot, then you are an tool. If you can do so but WILL not, then you are an ignorant fucking whorebegotten bitch.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2017, 12:17:53 PM »
here's something you could use as a guide in life: reality is that which, when ignored, does not go away.
I find it so fucking amazing that of all people our primary resident junkie came out with this.

Priceless. +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #186 on: November 27, 2017, 12:19:08 PM »
Blah blah blah...

I'm sure you thought long and hard before producing this gem of a post.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: November 27, 2017, 02:08:22 PM »
Quote-(myself):''here's something you could use as a guide in life: reality is that which, when ignored, does not go away.''

Odeon-irregardless of PMSelle's most probably largely emotionally-driven remark, do you countermand my statement as being a falsehood? or is your dismissal of it an illogical one driven by emotion only, without regard to fact, because you cannot bring yourself to admit that I may in fact be in the right? and given you yourself have  stated that you see me as being in agreement with Al, if I am correct then by extension you would be admitting he is, which would render your narrative in many cases null and void.

I do not believe you capable of doing so, whether admitting it to I2 as a whole, or to yourself. You lack the spine.

What I find...odd, in a manner of speaking is that since I first joined I2, You have quite visibly changed in your conduct, becoming far more judgemental, and from what I can see, unstable. Becoming more akin to alex plank, or at least, to his reputation (I don't know him personally, as such, being banned from WP a single post after my introduction with no reason given). Is the reason due to an obvious emotional/situational circumstance perceptible to you odeon? if not, that suggests a potential neurological or endocrine/neuroendocrine origin of the aberrant behavior changes. As such I would suggest, whether or not you state as much to the rest of us, you relate as much to a doctor lest the cause is indeed neurological/(neuro)endocrine and potentially dangerous to yourself.

An organic dysfunction might well be imperceptible as such to yourself in the absence of more dramatic symptoms such as for example, seizures, and yet be the beginnings of something far more serious. For example a brain tumor during its nascent stage, or a tumor of one of one or other part of the body's hormonal system beginning to impair or cause hypersecretion of a bodily hormone with corresponding behavioral alteration.

As I say, whether or not you tell any of us, is immaterial, but you would be wise to have the potential excluded by qualified medical personnel.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #188 on: November 27, 2017, 05:34:43 PM »

Babblizer does not work anymore and so he has been leaning heavily on other Admin tools. Sinbin and the Shitty mod.

Same sort of ends though, I guess.

I guess. He can stroke himself off while laughing at people actually still using the place while he gets to abuse you with impunity.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #189 on: November 27, 2017, 05:39:59 PM »
Calandale, you mean odeon thinks he does. When in reality everybody is pointing at him and laughing at him for being such a colossal faggot.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #190 on: November 27, 2017, 08:59:08 PM »
Not at all. If he's using administrative tools for personal ends, that constitutes abuse, even if
the place has changed enough that the majority of the peanut gallery doesn't applaud it - even
when it's happening directly to them. :orly:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: November 27, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
My bad, I misread your words, and took them to be a snarky dig at odeon for being a two-but, guttless, narcissistic pencil-dicked halfbreed pigfucker with delusions of personhood. You are however quite right in that his actions are abusive.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #192 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:57 PM »
I'm ne'er snarky. :angel:

Does this mean he posted dic-pics?

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: November 27, 2017, 10:46:17 PM »
I am not the one to confirm such. As far however as I am aware, he has posted no selfies within any recent time frame.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2017, 03:30:28 PM »
Blah bluh bluh blubber blah...

What's really funny is that this is all it takes to piss you off again. You're just so easy.

- Albert Einstein