Author Topic: I really can't believe you all bought it!  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I really can't believe you all bought it!
« on: November 06, 2017, 03:49:28 PM »
I am not sure I am wholely shocked but a bit surprised how seriously you all bought into the narrative and a little disappointed in some of you.

Odeon has taken some leave and yes it was not long after Pea came on and made mention of some contracting thing that Odeon did not like and now has used big boy words to finally express his wish not to talk about it. Fine. Yes, Odeon has been feuding with some of us....well the some of the few of us that remain. Yes, he has given as good as he gets. No, he is not the victim in that. Yes, he has been a willing and active participant. No, this is not related to Pea.

However, he has pulled the wool over your eyes. He has tricked you all. I personally did not think the narrative very clever, myself. Pea came online by starting the first account he has had in 6 years and stayed a day and was shitcanned and in that time made some vague reference to some employment Odeon had at some point that was of mild interest to some........therefore I am going to break truces, abuse the mod tool on one of the few remaining people here and make unhinged justifications that I am protecting my family and that any action I do from here on in will be justified by this principle.

CRAZY!

How about FUCKING NO!

You have found INTENSITY², the autistic spectrum site everyone loves to hate.

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

As such this site is not suitable for children. If you are under 18 please come back when you aren't any more.

If you are over 18 and have the bottle for it,

Why the fuck is this still on the site? DOES Odeon have the bottle for I2? Is it still freedom of expression? Great take Scrap off the mod, no? Right.

Odeon simply was not having his own way, disliked being questioned and could not handle someone alluding a ban and posting what at the end amounted to a little abrasive and snarky posts. That is it. Now because he has acted like a complete prat, rather than admit that he is overreacting and has been contributing to the toxicity in this place for a long time due to a never ending series of bad choices he has made...he blames it all on what? People trying to harm his family? I am not trying to harm his family, neither is Scrap and neither is Rockhound. Pea posting was not doing so either.

Now you get dishonest folk like Walkie stating that it is all related. What I say somehow is some dog whistle or hat tip to Pea and others say that I am conspiring with Scrap and Pea and God knows what else? Other still trying to say that I am ganging up with Scrap and whomever else on Odeon?

Anything that can be thrown my way in terms of how nasty or insulting can be equally cast on Odeon. Pea has mainly been a non-issue on here for 6 years. I am amazed how much power you all give him and how much Odeon elevates him.

I simply do not understand how you all have bought his bullshit hook line and sinker. I mean IF this is just trying to "shine his shoes" so he is more "at ease" and supported and comes back to a united defence, I understand that. But you don't ACTUALLY believe his bullshit do you? I mean Walkie is lying straight out and IceQueen will pretty much agree with Odeon against me on ANY issue regardless of the merit. I can understand that, but the rest of you free-thinking folk? I am suprised and a little disappointed.

Odeon has been as nasty and insulting and has escalated things as much as anyone else here. He has over the last two years helped turn this into a toxic place and you give him a pass on it all because he tells you he is stressed. Wow! Just Wow!

If I throw a tantrum, cry and accuse Odeon and the people that generally support him of being antagonists and bullies, trying to hurt me and my family, would you middle aged ladies come and mother me too?

Seems all it takes. Thankfully I've got a little more integrity. I would rather risk you all despise me than to debase my own values and principles to this level of disgusting dishonesty and manipulation of others.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:14:15 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: I really can't believe you all bought it!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »
Think all the viewpoints and feelings on the topic are valid. It makes sense people will mainly care about how the situation is affecting them personally. Really do see the arguments of others as something I can't actually do anything about. If the rules of this forum are to be re-defined that's okay with me as long as they're made clear.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 12:24:55 AM »
Walkie does NOT strike me as the dishonorable type, not in the slightest.

In many respects I agree with you about odeon's conduct. RAXY of all fucking people having cause to fear not only retaliation, or undoing of her work but an IP ban, if she removed a 'tool' designed for abuse, and for being abusive ONLY, as its one and only sole purpose? says a ton about what some here stand for, when someone as stand-up, decent salt of the earth a person as pyraxis is given cause to fear if she exercises the power she has been given in the interests of truth, honesty and just treatment of all, equally, that really says something. And if odeon has the slightest trace of honor he will himself not only take scrap/kek off the abuse but he will remove the capacity for it to be done again to anybody altogether, and do so voluntarily.

Because this stinks worse than Allah's own pig shit heap.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 02:48:29 AM »
Thought the forum might have one tiny chance of surviving this whole shitstorm.
The one chance being Odeon leaving and Py taking over the place. Note, Odeon leaving, not you.

But again the whole community gets told that they are doing it wrong, not condemning Odeon hard enough. Py gets classified as the Pikajedi of Any Nelson. The woman tries so fucking hard, within the space she has, she does not deserve that verdict.

The shitstorm will not stop apparently. Now I think it will also not stop if Py takes over. Too much bad blood, disgust, hatred and disgust. Why would it stop, if you already labeled her that way? You are tenacious, after all, and can hold a grudge better than most.

Most active members of the forum are very well aware that it is a two way thing between you and Odeon. Most active members are well aware that those mod tools have been used in a nasty way against you.
Most active members of the forum have been aware that you have been demanding  the wrath of the community as a verdict on the thing between you and Odeon . You've been asking for that for about two years now.

Could be the wrath of the community is that they are fucking bored with it all. The wrath did not hit any of the two of you.

At this moment I think the best advocate Odeon has on I2 is you. You lash out to a lot of members and keep on doing that. Because they are not condemning Odeon hard enough. The moment Odeon drops that he resisted pulling the plug, you depict the community pandering him. The only thing I saw is Jack asking and Py offering to take over.

Py has now been labelled as not to trust by you. She is to Odeon what Pikajedi was to Amy Nelson.
The community is gullible and stupid and pandering Odeon in your vision.
You state there are dishonest folk like Walkie, so there are more in your view.
You are full on steam and will not stop.

Chance of I2 surviving is getting closer and closer to zero, I think.

In a few days I may even be relieved if it would lead to closing the place down.

Damn, I said I would give my two cents to charity, apparently I still had something in the seams of my pockets.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 02:50:15 AM »
Question:
Is there still someone you do trust on this place?

No sarcasm in that question. Not taking the oiss either.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 03:43:03 AM »
The one chance being Odeon leaving and Py taking over the place. Note, Odeon leaving, not you.

But again the whole community gets told that they are doing it wrong, not condemning Odeon hard enough. Py gets classified as the Pikajedi of Any Nelson. The woman tries so fucking hard, within the space she has, she does not deserve that verdict.

The shitstorm will not stop apparently. Now I think it will also not stop if Py takes over. Too much bad blood, disgust, hatred and disgust. Why would it stop, if you already labeled her that way? You are tenacious, after all, and can hold a grudge better than most.

Most active members of the forum are very well aware that it is a two way thing between you and Odeon. Most active members are well aware that those mod tools have been used in a nasty way against you.
Most active members of the forum have been aware that you have been demanding  the wrath of the community as a verdict on the thing between you and Odeon . You've been asking for that for about two years now.

Could be the wrath of the community is that they are fucking bored with it all. The wrath did not hit any of the two of you.

At this moment I think the best advocate Odeon has on I2 is you. You lash out to a lot of members and keep on doing that. Because they are not condemning Odeon hard enough. The moment Odeon drops that he resisted pulling the plug, you depict the community pandering him. The only thing I saw is Jack asking and Py offering to take over.

Py has now been labelled as not to trust by you. She is to Odeon what Pikajedi was to Amy Nelson.

In a few days I may even be relieved if it would lead to closing the place down.

Damn, I said I would give my two cents to charity, apparently I still had something in the seams of my pockets.

In later AFF PikaJedi was the voice of reason and the decent Admin respected by Gareth and Amy was...Amy Nelson. It was complimentary to Pyraxis and noting that she is the Admin working under difficult circumstances in a community where one of the Admins is unhinged as Amy was and as our dear leader is.

It was a hat tip not a smear.

You misread me completely and that is unlike you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 05:26:36 AM »

Is ANY of this true?

Now I think it will also not stop if Py takes over. Too much bad blood, disgust, hatred and disgust. Why would it stop, if you already labeled her that way

I have labelled her? No, I haven't I think she is in a very difficult position and whilst I do not always agree with her I think she is doing a great job. So what label is it you imagine I should give to her?

Except of course, I haven't. Wrath of the community is part of what people sign on and I certainly have generally underscored that AND I have been keen to correct anything I feel is ever misrepresenting Our Dear Leader BUT have I ever demanded a revolution or people to rise up against him? For the most part I have been calling out his bullshit and informing rather than demanding. I am disappointed when I think that HE has tricked you guys. I think yu guys are smarter than that and should know him better. But I have never asked for reinforcement or for the community to turn against him. Not once.

At this moment I think the best advocate Odeon has on I2 is you. You lash out to a lot of members and keep on doing that. Because they are not condemning Odeon hard enough.

No rewriting history and casting him as a tragic hero or the victim of a gang of nasty trolls trying to lash out at him all because of some 6 year old drama. None of which is fair or reasonable representation. I do not care if people condemn him or not. Never really have. Do admit to not liking seeing peopel pander to him. He does not deserve that any more than me.

NO. ODEON is to Amy Nelson and Pyraxis is to PikaJedi. I like Pika and I like Pyraxis they were/are good Admins.  So in which way do I NOT trust Pyraxis? name a couple. Let's discuss this

No, not stupid but perhaps too soft-hearted or perhaps gullible. Pandering? Yes, I do not think he needs to be treated like a tragic hero or oppressed snowflake. I do not necessarily think he needs metaphorical eggs pelted at him by all and sundry either. I am happy to do that alone.

Yup, IceQueen.

Look at what you said and what I have answered. You have made a HELL of a lot of assumptions about what I think and intend and such and painted them as known facts. How many were? Why would you paint me that way? That is not normally your way. Not the wisdom you are reknown for.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 05:40:16 AM »
Question:
Is there still someone you do trust on this place?

No sarcasm in that question. Not taking the oiss either.

Of course. Most people here I trust. Any particular reason you would imagine otherwise. a handful of members disappointing me in their actions does not equate to me NECESSARILY distrusting them. (Though I trust IceQueen as far as I could throw her and Walkie has recently shown a very dishonest side to her character that I would not put any store in). Apart from that...there is Odeon. Oh and FourAce and El are kind of ideological kindred spirits. A bit too Ideological.

If Sol, General Razorbeard, Eris, ButtCoffee or one of those types come back I would probably not trust them.

So serious question. As there is very little difference in how many members on this forum you would place trust in compared to me, when did this ever become a pertinent question? No sarcasm either and no piss take.

Second question when you speak of me having changed and yet it seems rather obvious you misrepresent me over, and over, and over again, is it not a bit more believable to imagine that perhaps you have imagined a changes and the person with imagined intents and motives and aspirations and hopes of the imagined man to the actual man and that the actual man needs not defend the strawman being attacked as it is not and never was him?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 09:48:18 AM »
Don't take the bait, Hyke...

If the dynamics of this moment are looking a lot like AFF (and I wouldn't know personally, since I wasn't there) then that's a pattern that needs to be broken, and to be broken it needs to be understood.

So if there are differences between that situation and this one, I'd love to hear them.

If there are more details about what happened then and why, that's useful info too.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 11:01:10 AM »
Sick of the endless drama and sick of your long winded dysfunctional narratives.
You.
Sick.
Fuck.

Do you really want to know why I side with odeon?

Because you are the biggest whiny butthurt little man baby I've ever encountered.

You littered this forum with your endless circle jerk essays every fucking week for the last year or so...and then when you don't get the attention you feel you deserve you call in your flying monkey squad to join forces with you on your hateful agenda. 

I have other places to go.
Go pound salt up your ass.

It was fun while it lasted.
C'est la vie

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 02:07:06 PM »
Sick of the endless drama and sick of your long winded dysfunctional narratives.
You.
Sick.
Fuck.

Because you are the biggest whiny butthurt little man baby I've ever encountered.

You littered this forum with your endless circle jerk essays every fucking week for the last year or so...and then when you don't get the attention you feel you deserve you call in your flying monkey squad to join forces with you on your hateful agenda. 

C'est la vie

I don't wonder about you at all. I have got you. All bluster and no substance.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 02:14:39 PM »
Don't take the bait, Hyke...

If the dynamics of this moment are looking a lot like AFF (and I wouldn't know personally, since I wasn't there) then that's a pattern that needs to be broken, and to be broken it needs to be understood.

So if there are differences between that situation and this one, I'd love to hear them.

If there are more details about what happened then and why, that's useful info too.

No bait. Publicly answering questions Hyke asked of me and in reply asking her questions back publicly. She also misrepresented what I thought and why and I corrected this and asked her why she created a strawman.

None of that is bait.Nor is it confrontational.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 02:12:54 AM »
 I'll answer you later. Deserves some serious time and attention to get the answer right. And life has priority.
May take a few days before I have that attention span.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 04:15:46 AM »
You.
Sick.
Fuck.

C'est la vie

Don't go.  This is precisely what the playground bully wants you to do.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 06:48:06 AM »
You.
Sick.
Fuck.

C'est la vie

Don't go.  This is precisely what the playground bully wants you to do.

No idea what she even said. It was probably awesome though